Partner

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim is already at school, he's still sleepy for checking the targets house and he already planned what he's gonna do about it and he also woke up early to go to Pie's house to guard the car she's gonna use without her noticing , for her father already let her drive her own car today. Kim already finish doing his work at school for he still has time to do so. And he's even the one who got at the classroom first so he took a nap. as he just lazily leaned at the chair while covering his face in his notebook which doesn't have any writings on it. He is seated at the back like always.

After sometime, the students already walks towards their classroom. No one recognize Kim so no one approached him, for they can't see his face , well if they saw his hands that wore gloves they'll really recognize him and some girls will really approach . The students already chatting with their group of friends but Kim still didn't wake up.

- - - - -

Pie was with her new found friends, Jane and Eve for they're classmates this time. Pie found them when they're already sitting and chatting together in the classroom so she went to sit with them cause she doesn't really know anyone here even if she's already here for about a year already. She knows their names only and nothing else , so if Mike , golf and Hongyok aren't her classmates, she sits alone.

At first, the two asked her if she's really sure that she's going to sit with them but just a few minutes Jane is already telling stories again like there's never an awkward moment awhile ago, while Eve just retorts to her and Pie just listen like what she did yesterday but now she also joins in retorting Jane's exaggerated stories.

- - - -

Kim woke up when someone tapped his shoulder as he then took off the notebook he used to hide his sleeping face, he look at who it was and was puzzled so he didn't know who this lady was. "uhm... can i sit next to you?" the voice's not that loud and is quite small but Kim nodded as he heard what she said as he moved one sit apart them and suddenly the lady handed him a pencil.

He look at her as he still didn't take the pencil she's handing, but the lady said again in a whisper tone "this... you broke your pencil yesterday right?" as Kim just stare at her blankly for he can't remember meeting this lady nor remembering using the broken pencil so no one would really know about it but then the lady put the pencil in the table and look for something on her bag.

She wears the glasses she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter