Untitled

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim?" 

Kim who got called out by his name, turned to look but was stunned seeing her as he said "Miss Yam?"

"You know each other?" said the woman who's looking at the two of them with a kind smile on her face that didn't even show any hint of surprise unlike the man who is nodding silently but still show some surprise in his face.

"yes... she's my classmate from one subject.." Kim answered as he look at the woman who's looking at him and Yam who's still on her pajama.

The three kids who's happily eating their cookies also look at Yam and the two boys instantly turned amaze seeing her and only Kaew exclaimed "she's pretty !".

The woman nodded in satisfaction about the reaction of the kids and the man also nodded in understanding as he said "of course she's pretty, she's our Princess"

"come here , sit and eat with us" told the woman to Yam as she patted the space in the sofa beside her. Yam who's reluctant to go, but seeing her mother with a kind smile, she helplessly walk to them.

- - -

"Miss Yuna, are you free this afternoon?" said a guy whom you can call a pretty boy for his looks, looking at a lady with an exceptional beauty. The lady is wearing a tight suit that makes her body looks y without even trying. The guy even looking at the lady with an eye of a ert that you can even see him gulping while he his lips.

"Mr Han, my time has nothing to do with you, if that's all you have to say, get out of my office" answered Yuna coldly to the guy, not even looking without even glancing at Mr Han who's still looking at her with desire not even trying to hide it.

"Miss Yuna, just this time, can't you even spare me to have some lunch?" pestered Han looking at Yuna who's still typing something on her laptop. Just then Yuna stop what she's doing and look at Han indifferently and said softly "Mr. Han , even if I have free time for the rest of my life, i'll never spare even a second to be with you. get out this instance or else I'll tell your boss to kill you without you knowing how you even die"

Yuna gave a smile but when Han see it, he got goosebump , not for how Yuna looks stunning right now but how Yuna excluding a killing vibe. "che, you're just his secretary , and the 'boss' doesn't even show up, how can he kill me then? everyone knows that you're just his plaything you *ng b*tch acting like a virg---"

"one more word and I'll kill you on the spot" Yuna said as she hold a pistol in her hand

"tch" Han said while he stand up to walk out from the room.

When Yuna was left behind, she sighed and put down the pistol that she got from one of the drawers from her table . She didn't continue what she's doing awhile ago and took the phone that was placed beside her laptop. When she opened it, the background picture of her phone showed a photo of a guy's sleeping on the shoulder of Yuna who's seated beside him.

"it might have been better if I'm really your plaything... right?" she murmured while still looking at the picture with sadness in her eyes "brother..."

- - -

achoo!

"are you okay?" ask Yam as she look at Kim who's beside her with Kim holding his bike on his other side. The two just dropped the three kids on their houses cause it's getting late with Kim tailing the taxi (Yam and the kids are in ) with his bike awhile ago. The three kids refused to go home awhile ago because they still want to play with Kim, if not for Kim promising to play with them next time and Kaew falling asleep in exhaustion, they'll still be clinging on him.

Even the parents of Yam and herself was amuse seeing the kids clinging on Kim as they just watch on the side. Kim was having a hard time and ignoring them at first but because of Kaew , the other two kids was jealous and decided to also play with Kim for Kaew not to hug Kim any longer.

"I'm okay, someone maybe thinking of me just now, that's why" Kim answered without looking at Yam.

"oh..." Yam just look at Kim with a look of not believing what he answered as she added "did you caught a cold?" , remembering the time when Kim was soak in rain.

"I don't think so" if i get sick, i'll be laugh at by my old man saying that i have a weak body, Kim thought as he imagine the face of his father laughing at him.

"you should go to the clinic to make sure.."

Kim turned silent , who knows what he's thinking but Yam who got no answer back look down and said with a small voice,"i'm sorry..." if not for the good hearing of Kim, he'll surely miss it.

"It's okay, you don't have to worry about me" Kim said as he patted the head of Yam in habit but when he felt that Yam shivered he awkwardly said "uh.. sorry"

The two just continued to walk awkwardly with each other with Yam still looking down with a tint of red on her cheeks while Kim just looking at the side with interest. They're in a market place , because the houses of the kids are near here, they decided to strall around for awhile.

"I... i should better go" Yam said without looking at Kim , breaking the silence but still having an awkward atmosphere.

"it is still early tho..."

"my mom might be woried ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter