The Transfer Student

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


whoosh ~

Splashes of water as the sea waves like wanting to reach their place, as Pie was sitting on the sand with someone. They're now at the beach at night time as the stars at the sky twinkling brightly and the moon is the one who lights up the surrounding area.

Waves of water and sound made by the insects are the only thing they can hear right now as it peaceful like it seems, she's having a serene moment with the guy beside her as she lay her head on his shoulder. She wants to stay like this for awhile as she closed her eyes she heard someone called out to her.

"e..."

"Miss Pie..."

She groaned as she look at who it was and uttered "I'm having a nice dream here" , but because she just got woken up her eyes is not that clear as she rubbed it and when she saw who it was she sits straightly and fixed her posture.

"Is it really good to sleep during my class, Miss Pie ? Should I also sleep when checking your exams, projects or assignments to have a nice dream?" said her professor with her unkind tone.

Pie then survey her surroundings and saw that everyone is giggling , whispering while looking at her so she looked down shyly as her face heated up. "I'm sorry Ma'am" she said not daring to look up.

"Even if you're the heiress of a large company, in school, we're the law. Your actions might be tolerated by the others but in front of me you're only a student. If I caught you sleeping again, i'll fail you in this subject. understood Miss Pie?" said the smiling but not smiling professor as the book in her hands slammed on Pie's desk and made a loud sound.

bang~

Some of them, like Pie, jolted from the sound as the whispering earlier also stopped. "Yes Ma'am" she answered in a whispered tone.

"Good" said the professor as she fix her glasses and picked up the book as she made her way to the platform for Pie is sitting at the middle part of the room. The professor cleared and looked at them and said in a loud voice "Like i said earlier, we have a new student in this class"  the prof turned her head to face the door. "You may enter now Mr. Kimhan" she said kindly while wearing a little smile on her face.

The students who are curious then look what the transfer student looks like and when he entered, some girls let out a gasped of surprise while some whispers to each other , and some guys let out a frown for the one who entered is a good looking young man in his uniform carrying only a notebook in his hands. The transfer student then also made his way to the platform while the students observes him.

He bowed slightly to the prof when he's already at the platform as he then turned around to face his classmate. He scan the surrounding and there's not a lot of student

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter