Chapter 8

A PRETEND AFFAIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

       Dara found out she and Jaejoong could actually talk about stuff without getting on each other’s nerves. He could be funny too. Like hilarious.

 

 

 

       She knew from his guest appearances on TV shows that he was fond of imitating famous personalities. His impersonation had her clutching her middle and laughing her off.

 

 

 

       His voice was so flexible. No wonder he could do any accent. He was really gifted, a true thespian. If he didn’t look too masculine and built like a poster boy for gym rats, he could be a great stand-up comedian. As it was, his gorgeousness was distracting and she found herself staring at every splendid part of him as he stood in front of her doing a perfect impersonations.

 

 

 

       Her second drink turned into a third and a fourth. He happily refilled her glass for her. She was enjoying the view of his spectacular as he walked to the bar. She had totally loosened up around him and she didn’t know how he did it.

 

 

 

       Her body was throbbing incessantly again with a certain ache. It was stronger now, intensified by his nearness. Or maybe it was the drink. Or the laughter he’d elicited from her.

 

 

 

       Maybe she should stop drinking, stop enjoying his company too much. But it felt good to have him around. She’d spent one too many solitary nights in this mansion she’d bought after she broke up with GD and she was enjoying someone’s presence here for the first time in years, more than she’d expected to.

 

 

 

       “Here, let me…”

 

 

 

       The next thing she knew, he was bending and lifting her legs so that her feet were resting on his lap. His fingers gently unstrapped her stilettos from her ankles.

 

 

 

       Then he was massaging her tired feet.

 

 

 

       Ohhhhh god….

 

 

 

       She sat there, her back resting against the arm of the sofa as her feet got special treatment from his nimble hands. No, she shouldn’t allow him to do this. He had no business touching her feet. She wanted to kick him, but her body won’t obey her mind. His warm hands felt too good on her feet, his strong fingers rubbing away the aches caused by her high heels with surprising expertise.

 

 

 

       The ache in her core seemed to have magnified ten times. Kim Jaejoong was massaging her feet and her insides were churning with the sweetest ache that was almost unbearable now.

 

 

 

       “Jaejoong …”

 

 

 

       “Hmm?”

 

 

 

       “You should leave,” she told him without conviction, trying to hold back her moans.

 

 

 

       “Haven’t finished my drink.”

 

 

 

       “I’m already into my fourth glass and you haven’t finished your first.”

 

 

 

       “Is that my fault?”

 

 

 

       “No…but…” He pressed his thumb at the center of her left foot. It felt like an explosion of sublime sensations that radiated throughout her body. “Ohhhh god, that feels good…” she purred in pleasure.

 

 

 

       He smiled. “You still want me to leave?”

 

 

 

       “Yes…no…”

 

 

 

       He pulled at her toes one by one, then rubbed the tight, little nerves in between them. She squirmed, feeling more liquid fire gush between her legs. She should stop him. Make him leave before she totally lost her mind. But maybe she’d already lost her mind. She hadn’t felt this good in a long time…or never…and she knew it was only going to get better.

 

 

 

       “Dara?”

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter