Chapter 31

A PRETEND AFFAIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

       “Cut!!!”

 

 

 

       Ilwoo jumped down from the hydraulic director’s chair and approached him.

 

 

 

       “What the , Jaejoong?! This is your fifth take!”

 

 

 

       Jaejoong sighed heavily. “I’m sorry, man. I…I need a bit of a break.”

 

 

 

       Ilwoo sighed, too. “Okay. I’ll shoot Minho’s scenes for now. Be back in three hours. I want your scenes done when you get back. I can’t afford more delays, man. My is on the ing wringer already. Take-one when you get back, deal?”

 

 

 

       “I promise. Thanks, Ilwoo. I owe ya.”

 

 

 

       Ilwoo clapped him in the back. “Go.”

 

 

 

       He was shooting a complicated combat scene using the glass pyramid of Louvre as the background. Ilwoo wanted authenticity instead of CGI so here they were. The producers obtained a legal permit to film in the middle of the busiest tourist destination in the city. It wasn’t easy. The place had been cordoned because the French Daralings and Jaeharems flocked to the shoot. Add the JAEDARA fans to the fray and it was a three-ring circus for days now. Social media was rife with speculations that JAEDARA was finished after pictures of Dara and GD emerged on the internet the other day. The Daralings were all looking for Dara, asking him why she wasn’t with him here in France. As if Dara could tag along anywhere he went and leave her own business. She’d made that emphatic enough too, and it still stung like hell.

 

 

 

       He walked toward the make-up tent. After having his costume removed, he walked to his custom RV parked nearby.

 

 

 

       Dara…

 

 

 

       She’d been calling him since yesterday. He knew she’d sent messages, but he all ignored her calls and didn’t read a single line of her messages.

 

 

 

       He was still too furious with her. She went to meet GD behind his back knowing how he felt about her and that scumbag ex of hers.

 

 

 

       His temper simmered to boiling point again. It was all he could do not to hop on a plane and fly back to Dara and…he didn’t know what he would do. He was so messed up in the head with Dara’s betrayal he couldn’t think straight. Plus Ilwoo will kill him if he went MIA in the middle of this shoot.

 

 

 

       “Hey, handsome,” a voice called out to him.

 

 

 

       “Seolhyun,” he greeted her without interest.

 

 

 

       She touched his arm. “Done with your scenes?”

 

 

 

       “Not yet. I’m taking a little break.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter