Chapter 12

A PRETEND AFFAIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

       Jaejoong thanked Jjangmae for dropping him off at his house. As the limo drove away, he pulled out his phone from his pocket and cussed. There were 15 missed calls from Junsu.

 

 

 

       He was about to call his manager but changed his mind. He wasn’t ready to address anything regarding Dara Park.

 

 

 

       The shocker she’d dropped on his lap this morning practically exploded in his balls. Balls that had shot baby-making fluids like a major oil rig inside her last night and this morning.

 

 

 

       . He had palpitations thinking about it. He’d always been careful. Until her. Dara made him forget more than a decade of strict self-imposed safe practice. All he could think of when he was near her was sink his monster into her and explode like a supernova.

 

 

 

       He may just become a father soon.

 

 

 

       Panic seized him again at the thought. Fatherhood was something he hadn’t contemplated yet. His career took center stage at the moment. Complicated like that could wait when he was good and ready. It was something he took seriously, too. His family was traditional. Conservative even. His parents were still together. His only sibling, an older sister, had four kids and was joined at the hip with her husband. They were pretty tight knit.

 

 

 

       He believed in the sanctity of fatherhood. A man shouldn’t just sow his oats indiscriminately. He’d been sowing wild oats but he made sure they didn’t land on fertile ground. Well, hell, last night, they landed freely on a forest and he may have created triplets, considering his out of control hunger last night he never pulled out. Not even once.

 

 

 

       Dara Park, still a in’ ?!

 

 

 

       Jesus, didn’t Top pop her cherry ages ago? She dated the guy, right? He caught the gossip about Dara and the actor years ago when he was at a gym pumping iron one night and two idiots were talking about Dara’s cherry and how Top the ‘supermodel killer’ had most likely popped it for real. It was Top and he won’t let that pass un-popped, they’d said.

 

 

 

       Apparently, it didn’t happen. Because it was HIM, Kim Jaejoong, who did the deed. And the thought of some other man experiencing the out-of-this-world pleasure of it made his gut churn in raw violence.

 

 

 

       She’s mine. That cherry was meant for ME or she would have lost it long ago. Nobody will touch her but me ever again. Just ME.

 

 

 

       Thinking of Dara’s cherry made his head spin as graphic images of last night came rushing back to his mind like footages in full color. Dara under him, his being milked by her as he hammered his way to his first inside her, her perfect bouncing with the force of his s, her face, dazed with pleasure as she moaned his name over and over, begging him to never ever stop. , she’d been tight. Unbelievably so. But his was so into its enjoyment of getting wet and strangled by her juicy box it completely failed to communicate to his neurons the significance of such uncommon tightness. It was definitely different from the rest he’d had. He broke her in, that’s why. He’d pounded her so hard he’d made her bleed.

 

 

 

       His swelled.

 

 

 

       Man, this is bad news.

 

 

 

       He thought about Dara getting pregnant to kill his but to his horror, his filled out into a full . Unbelievable. The er should be worn out by now but it was hungry again.

 

 

 

       Growling angrily, he bounded up the driveway of his house.

 

 

 

       He needed a bath. Hopefully he could think better afterward and deal with this major snafu like a rational adult not governed by his ing hormones.

 

      

 


 

 

        

 

      
 

 

       Bom was blabbering excitedly as Dara pretended to eat her breakfast. She’d been shoveling her chef’s exquisite concoction on her plate, her palate, not interested.

 

 

 

       They were breaking the internet. She and Jaejoong.

 

 

 

       Her PR team’s prediction had been right. The public lapped up their first public appearance together like a fairy tale, and now they were taking all the social media by storm.

 

 

 

       “My phone hasn’t stopped ringing since this morning I needed to put it on voice mail. Dara, this is so huge! No guy has ever clicked like this with you in public. Jaejoong is gonna kill it as your Heartbreaker! I’m so excited! You can start shooting your video with him—”

 

 

 

       “I fired him last night.”

 

 

 

       “What—?”

 

 

 

       “You heard me. I won’t be working with him, after all.”

 

 

 

       Bom stood up. “But…but why?!”

 

 

 

       She shrugged, avoiding ’Boms eyes. “Because.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter