Chapter 4

A PRETEND AFFAIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

       Thirty minutes later, Jaejoong was definitely thinking of Dara riding him anytime, anywhere as she disembarked from her limo.

 

 

 

       The media went crazy. Cameras flashed like exploding bulbs in her direction.

 

 

 

       He arrived fifteen minutes earlier than her, as planned. He did the routine in front of the press. His fans came in full force, too, screaming his name at the top of their lungs. He really didn’t do awards nights, especially the teeny-bopper types, but he took exception with Comic Con. He loved attending that event as his character Darko in all his battle regalia and meeting with his fans. And well, Cannes, because it was the coolest event of the year, in his book, at least. Truth be told, he hated awards nights, the pomposity of most and the superficiality of some, but he got nominated a lot, so no use avoiding them.

 

 

 

       This was the Golden Disk Awards or the GDAs for short, and he would be presenting the Best Video with Dara.

 

 

 

       He was already at the venue’s main entrance, away from the red carpet but he paused to check her out as she did her thing in front of the press.

 

 

 

       He was curious. Mightily so.

 

 

 

       Yeah, he was definitely curious of his would-be fake girlfriend.

 

 

 

       People were screaming her name as she posed for the cams in her tight, platinum gown. Her long, blonde hair cascaded in soft curls down the middle of her back and seemed to be dusted with gold, too. She literally glittered under the lights, but not in a gaudy way. She just…glittered beautifully like the superstar that she was.

 

 

 

       Geez, he was waxing poetic about Dara Park. Imagine that.

 

 

 

       He’d never seen her in person, only in pictures and occasionally on TV whenever he was scanning for shows and one of her videos was on some music channel. He did pause to watch every time. She had a great voice and her music was catchy. She was also super-y as only an A-list celebrity should be but he’d always been surrounded by beautiful women in and out of the set, so beauty was commonplace to him.

 

 

 

       Dara on TV was different from Dara in person. Even from afar, she was hard to miss. She was charming the press effortlessly but it wasn’t her beauty that was holding his attention longer than it should. It was her presence that had him in thrall.

 

 

 

       Damn. No woman had ever had him in thrall. But that was how he’d describe himself at this moment as he gazed at her, unable to look away.

 

 

 

       “There she is,” Junsu said beside him. “Like what you see, Jaejoong?”

 

 

 

       He just grunted in response. His speech kind of deserted him. Dara Park was messing up with his system in an unusual way. He almost groaned aloud in dismay or anticipation, he wasn’t sure which, as his body manifested his feelings.

 

 

 

       What the actual …?!

 

 

 

       He couldn’t believe this. This hadn’t happened to him in ages. He was twenty-nine years old, experienced, not nineteen who didn’t have control of his mind and body!

 

 

 

       But it was happening, alright.

 

 

 

       He was having a for Dara Park at first sight.

 

 

 

      
 

 

        

 

      
 

 

       Dara felt her s unfurl and her core contract in this sweet ache that was both familiar and strange. Familiar because she was a woman with normal desires but the fact that she was feeling it for a man she hadn’t even met until now…

 

 

 

       She was absolutely appalled at herself! But the truth lay in her throbbing . She was getting aroused. From staring at Kim Jaejoong! Gosh!

 

 

 

       He was standing a few meters away and they had yet to be introduced to each other, but their eyes had already connected minutes ago and boom, she couldn’t look away from him even if her life depended on it.

 

 

 

       Okay…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter