Chapter 25

A PRETEND AFFAIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

       Jaejoong was still fuming as they came down to the hotel’s driveway. A limo was waiting for them. He’d be taking Dara to the airport.

 

 

 

       There were real paparazzi waiting for them as they came out of the hotel’s main doors. They swooped on them like vultures, their camera shutters shooting like faint sounds of a machine gun firing.

 

 

 

       “Jaejoong! Dara! Smile please!”

 

 

 

       “Did you guys really get married yesterday?!”

 

 

 

       “Dara, look over here. Please!”

 

 

 

       Jaejoong held Dara’s arm firmly and guided her toward the waiting limo as Jjangmae tried to shield them from the marauding paparazzi.

 

 

 

       “Jaejoong, you’re a lucky man, bruh! You beat GD to the ing jackpot!”

 

 

 

       He froze. He turned around and looked for the person who last shouted, locating him right away.

 

 

 

       “Jaejoong, don’t mind them, please! Let’s go,” Dara said, pulling at his arm.

 

 

 

       But he just couldn’t let it pass. “What did you say?” he demanded.

 

 

 

       The paparazzo gave him a -eating grin. “Cash and cherry, bruh. Cash and cherry! You lucky bastard!”

 

 

 

       He grabbed the man’s jacket, ready to smash the man’s teeth in with his fist.

 

 

 

       But Dara was pulling at his other arm. “Jaejoong, no! Jjangmae, pull him away!”

 

 

 

       Jjangmae pulled him away from the paparazzo and practically pushed him inside the limo with Dara. The door to the limo slammed shut.

 

 

 

       “Why did you do that?! Are you crazy?!” Dara shouted at him.

 

 

 

       “He was disrespecting you!” he shot back.

 

 

 

       “Well, newsflash, macho man! A lot of the same will happen in the coming days! What are you gonna do? Beat them all like a common thug?! You’d be no better than them!”

 

 

 

       He covered his face with his hands, breathing hard, trying to calm down.

 

 

 

       !

 

      
 

 

      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter