Chapter 29

A PRETEND AFFAIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

       His jealousy got the better of him.

 

 

 

       He grabbed her and pulled her roughly toward his body, intent on only one thing— dominate her, assert his position in her life, in her heart, in her body.

 

 

 

       She gave herself to him FIRST, not to his ing ex. That should count for something, right? He won’t allow that motherer to just come back, walk in on their relationship and resume where he’d left off. Over his dead ing body.

 

 

 

       Dara was his. And she’d better remember it always.

 

 

 

       Right NOW!

 

 

 

       “LET! ME! GO!” she hissed in his face like a hellcat, fierce and defiant, firing up all the possessive cells in his already raging green-eyed monster.

 

 

 

       Her resistance became his aphrodisiac, because he knew he could break it down. She may not want him in her mind but she sure wanted him in her body.

 

 

 

       The thought that Dara wanted GD in her reality and HE was just a filler in her fantasy threw him to the edge.

 

 

 

       He ground his lips over hers, punishing her with his burning desire to own her body and soul. He would probably go mad if Dara went back with GD. He’d kill the mofo. His career would be over. His life would be over. He didn’t care. Didn’t give a . Without Dara in his life, he was finished. He knew it.

 

 

 

       Dara was his and his alone!

 

 

 

       He kissed her, swallowing her whimpers of protest, her sweet breath shooting like a heady drug to his brain, making him a slave of his visceral needs.

 

 

 

       He lifted her and crossed the small distance to the bed and dropped her there. She scrambled to get away. “No—o!”

 

 

 

       She tried to kick him, her killer stiletto missing his gut. He grabbed her legs and dragged her to the edge of the bed, flipping her on her stomach.

 

 

 

       She screamed and buckled under him. “Jaejoong, stop!”

 

 

 

       He was forcing her and he couldn’t stop himself. He was a war party of angry, insecure and obsessed and it was on full offensive. The only thing that could pacify him right now was to be gloved by Dara’s tightness and wetness.

 

 

 

       “I will hate you for this, Jaejoong, I swear!”

 

 

 

       He held her firmly by her waist while his other hand d under her voluminous gown. “Hate me! Hate this!” He palmed her , sinking his big fingers into her lush nether lips.

 

 

 

       “No—o! I hate you!”

 

 

 

       He expelled a guttural laugh of satisfaction in finding her soaked. “At least you loves me. I’ll settle for this for now.”

 

 

 

       “Damn you, don’t—!”

 

 

 

       With a rough tug, he ripped her little thong, baring her for his exploration. His fingers slid between her folds, coating him with her juices immediately. She was slick and soft and drenching his fingers with her arousal and he was grateful for this small victory. She wanted him. Whether she liked it or not, he could make her want him like this even if she hated his guts.

 

 

 

       He rubbed her and she went limp under him, her legs clamping tight around his hand. “I hate you…I really do…” she sobbed and he knew he got her.

 

 

 

       He tore at his fly, freeing his engorged .

 

 

 

       Pushing away layers of her gown, he bared her . His lurched and dripped pre- at the sight of her perfect, heart-shaped . , he’d kill GD if he’d ever as much as lay a finger on this beauty. This was HIS.

 

 

 

       He squeezed the plump cheeks possessively. “This is mine, you hear me, Dara MINE!”

 

 

 

       “No!”

 

 

 

       He slapped her with enough force to sting. She jerked and shrieked furiously. He pinched her then slipped his middle finger inside her tight hole. She collapsed on the bed again and moaned.

 

 

 

       “Oh god, Jaejoong, I hate you…”

 

 

 

       He slipped another finger, stretching her. She sobbed, pushing her up for more and he knew he had won. She was now asking for it.

 

 

 

       He bent and nuzzled her nape. “Do you know how hard I am right now, baby?”

 

 

 

       She mewed, her clenching at his digits greedily.

 

 

 

       “That’s right. I’m so ing hard I can split your ing ex’ skull open with this wood.” He rubbed his head on her cheeks, spreading his pre- on her warm skin.

 

 

 

       “You’re so gross…” she whined but he knew if he let her go, she would impale herself on his pole.

 

 

 

       “Yeah. Let’s see how much you want this gross thing inside your tight .”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter