Chapter 21

A PRETEND AFFAIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       Kim Jaejoong had just become a bad habit of hers. She’d been doing things with him she’d never be caught doing with anyone else, ever! She honestly had no idea what she was doing with him in some utility room on a hallway at the Caesars’ Palace, his big buried deep inside her!

 

 

 

       Bad, bad habit.

 

 

 

       But she couldn’t blame this on anything else now but her hormones acting up like convicts who broke out of prison. It was wild. Insane. She was by no means a teenager yet she was behaving like a clueless one.

 

 

 

       He just came inside her unprotected.

 

 

 

       Again.

 

 

 

       Oh. My. God. Shoot me! She didn’t plan on sleeping with him again and yet one kiss was all it took to burn her never-again mantra. She was pathetic!

 

 

 

       “Jaejoong.”

 

 

 

       “Hmmm?”

 

 

 

       “Let go.”

 

 

 

       “Nope. Batman is staying right here in this super bat cave,” he murmured lazily, squeezing her s, rocking against her slowly like he had all the time in the world to do this. Her pleasure-smashed seemed to give out little sparks in response to his slow movements. He was still semi-hard inside her.

 

 

 

       “I said let go!”

 

 

 

       He lifted his face from the crook of her shoulder. “We’re not doing the again, are we? But I can oblige you with a bona fide fantasy if you want since you’re so hung up on saying ‘no’ when you mean ‘yes’.”

 

 

 

       “I’m serious, Jaejoong,” she grated between clenched teeth.

 

 

 

       He sighed and slowly eased out of her. Her legs nearly gave way but he caught her by the waist, supporting her. “Easy.”

 

 

 

       “I can’t believe we did this! Oh god!” she said in a brittle voice, frantically fixing her dress, overcome by shame.

 

 

 

       “Aha, here’s the ing switch,” he mumbled in the dark.

 

 

 

       Light suddenly flooded the room.

 

 

 

       She gasped and shut her eyes, blinded by the sudden illumination. She opened them again and found him grinning at her as he pulled his pants around his hips, his dimples showing. It astounded her that he could play the villain so effectively with those cute dimples.

 

 

 

       They were indeed inside a storage room of sorts. Stackable chairs were piled ceiling-high all around them. “How are we going to get out of here? What if someone saw us get in here or see us get out? Oh god, I’ll never survive this scandal, Jaejoong. I’m gonna die!” she whined.

                 

 

 

       “Hush. Nobody saw us get in. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of it. I’ll go out first.”

 

 

 

       “Are you sure? Maybe we should call Bom?”

 

 

 

       “Are you sure you wanna call her?”

 

 

 

       She didn’t think she could face Bom right now. “No…”

 

 

 

       “Alright, which way is your suite?”

 

 

 

       “I’m not sure how to access it from here. It’s the Marcus Aurelius Villa. It has a private elevator.”

 

 

 

       “Easy. I go out first, see if the hallway’s clear, then you come out and we walk toward the elevator like normal. Don’t panic. Just walk like nothing happened. We go down and board the private one going to your suite. Can you do that?”

 

 

 

       She nodded. As if she had a choice!

 

 

 

       She combed her hair with her fingers. “How do I look?”

 

 

 

       “Thoroughly-ed beautiful.”

 

 

 

       She smacked his chest. “I hate you!”

 

 

 

       He caught her hand and kissed her fingers.

 

 

 

       “Let’s go.”

 

      
 

 

        

 

      
 

 

       Dara didn’t know how she survived the trip going down to the hotel’s ground floor and casually boarding the private elevator with Jaejoong going to her suite, but she did, without anybody harassing them. Maybe because it was already 1 AM and the hotel’s guests in these exclusive parts were scarce.

 

 

 

       She heaved a huge sigh of relief when she was finally inside her suite.

 

 

 

       She dropped herself on a sofa, kicking off her heels on the carpet.

 

 

 

       Jaejoong was undressing, throwing his clothes on the floor.

 

 

 

       “What…are you doing?”

 

 

 

       “Undressing.”

 

 

 

       “I know that. You should go back to your own suite.”

 

 

 

       “I’m staying right here.”

 

 

 

       “Jaejoong—”

 

 

 

       “We’re taking a bath together.”

 

 

 

       “No no and no.”

 

 

 

       He dropped his pants, kicking it aside.

 

 

 

       She gulped.

 

 

 

       He grinned knowingly. “Yes?”

 

 

 

       He was hard again, his dark and thick and looking hungry again.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter