Chapter 34

A PRETEND AFFAIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

       “Nothing could be better than this. Nothing.”

 

 

 

       “Uhmmmm.”

 

 

 

       “I don’t think I’d wanna be inside you any other way but , baby.”

 

 

 

       “Are you always this chatty after coming?” she said weakly.

 

 

 

       Jaejoong chuckled and sighed against her neck. He was sprawled on top of her, languishing in her warmth and softness. “I wish your chats me up more often.”

 

 

 

       “I pity your PR team and the they must be cleaning up from your tales every time. Your vocabulary is a bloody barbarian edition.”

 

 

 

       He caught on her word play. “ tales.” Man, she had a saucy mouth. “I love your PR team. They brought me the Empress’ in its medieval edition. Maiden edition, too. It was bloody.”

 

 

 

       She smacked his .

 

 

 

       He moaned. “Oh yeah, baby. Harder.”

 

 

 

       “You’re so crazy.”

 

 

 

       “You love me as I am.”

 

 

 

       Silence.

 

 

 

       .

 

 

 

       He couldn’t believe he threw the L-word between them again. Him who was allergic to anything L-related. Well, it seemed not anymore. Six weeks and a cherry on top and Dara Park was him making sing her love songs.

 

 

 

       But why the hell not? And why could’t she say it back? She must love him if she wanted to marry him, right?

 

 

 

       He rose up on his elbows to look at her, ready to demand it out of her. He wanted to hear her say it.

 

 

 

       “Jaejoong?”

 

 

 

       “Yeah?”

 

 

 

       “I need to pee…and do something. The test. Will you help me?”

 

 

 

       Joy suffused him. He smiled, his insecurity instantly forgotten. There will be plenty of time to make her say it.

 

 

 

       He swore she’d be shouting she loved him to the rafters in the coming days.

 

 

 

       “Always, baby. I’ll always be here for you.”

 

      
 

 

        

 

      
 

 

       Dara thought they were going to take a shower first. The RV’s bathroom was small and it gave her wild ideas as Jaejoong stripped them both before they entered the cubicle.

                 

 

 

       But he had other ideas.

 

 

 

       He knelt before her, the pregnancy kit in his hand. “Come on. Pee, baby.”

 

 

 

       She was scandalized. “Are you serious?! What happened to squatting on the commode?”

 

 

 

       He grinned at her wickedly and pressed her lower belly with his palm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter