Chapter 14

A PRETEND AFFAIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

        

 

      
 

 

       One -up was definitely NOT enough, her stupid hormones screamed as Dara watched him walk toward her twenty minutes later at the beach.

 

 

 

       Jaejoong’ long-legged stride had her mesmerized. Even from afar, he looked imposing, tall and solidly-built like a warrior of the olden times. Magnificent in the sunset.

 

 

 

       Strands of his longish hair was gathered at the top of his head by a rubber band or something, the rest, falling down his shoulders in a mass of deep golden strands highlighted by the blazing sunset.

 

 

 

       He was getting nearer and his eyes were focused on her, as if she was the center of his universe. It was all she could do not to break into a run and jump in his arms, those strong, muscular arms which she knew could carry her like she weighed nothing.

 

 

 

       Actually, it was what she should do. The script demanded it.

 

 

 

       Run to him. Now.

 

 

 

       The cameras were rolling discreetly somewhere, recording this momentous JAEDARA event. Her heart was beating double-time and she was literally pulling air into her lungs.

 

 

 

       He opened his arms.

 

 

 

       She ran toward him, covering the remaining distance between them.

 

 

 

       She launched herself straight to him. He caught her easily. She was a good dancer but he was strong, perfectly on cue. He lifted her above him effortlessly. She spread her arms, letting her head fall back. He whirled her around a few times.

 

 

 

       They were stealing a scene from Dirty Dancing. Bom’s idea. It was absolutely cheesy but god, his arms felt like a sanctuary of gentle strength and security. She wasn’t the type who’d constantly seek a man’s attention to feel secure. She’d been the boss in all aspects of her life since she hit stardom, but with Jaejoong, he made her feel like a little girl craving attention. From him. Only from him.

 

 

 

       She got lost in the magic of it, wishing it was real, this beautiful, beautiful moment.

 

 

 

       He stopped turning. Putting her hands on his shoulders for support, she bent her head to look down at him, her long hair falling forward to frame his face.

 

 

 

       “Hello, Empress,” he drawled in this oh-so-y nasal voice, a playful grin on his lips. Lips she couldn’t stop thinking about the past days. The things he did to her body with those wicked, wicked lips. Lips that had no doubt pleased a lot of women before her.

 

 

 

       She quelled the errant jealous thought.

 

 

 

       “Hey, bad boy,” she breathed out in a sigh, basking in his undivided attention. She would concentrate on this moment because in this moment, he was hers and hers alone. Even if it was just for show.

 

 

 

       He slowly lowered her to the ground, their bodies rubbing at the front almost from head to toe. She came alive, her s, hardening, her lower belly contracting in this sweet, familiar ache she associated with nobody else but Jaejoong now. It had quickly become a frequent, little event within her system, so easily triggered by thoughts of him.

 

 

 

       He hugged her tightly, burying his face in the crook of her shoulder, inhaling deeply. “I missed your smell.” His lips caressed the column of her neck.

 

 

 

       She closed her eyes. She missed his scent too. Fresh soap, faint, woodsy cologne and all man.

 

 

 

       He combed his fingers through her hair and pulled at it gently as their eyes met.

 

 

 

       “You’re so beautiful.”

 

 

 

       His gaze was intense and possessive. Hungry. She’d want him to look at her like that a lot. But only at her. Her thoughts were pathetic. She didn’t want to feel like a possessive girlfriend. He wasn’t her boyfriend. This was just a show. He was acting. She was acting, right?

 

 

 

       She was lying to herself. Pretending was easy. Pretending to be just pretending could become complicated. Complications she didn’t want or need in her life. Her life wasn’t anything exciting like New Year fireworks but she had zero macho-BS to deal with. She was doing okay on her own. Jaejoong wasn’t even her boyfriend and she was already a hot mess inside. No, she really didn’t need that in her life.

 

 

 

       “I couldn’t stop thinking about you. I barely slept the past days, wanting so badly to see you again. But Bom and Junsu said I should wait a few days. It was ing torture.”

 

 

 

       He was verbalizing her own feelings and she wanted so much to believe he felt the same, that she wasn’t alone in the misery of missing him. How was it possible to miss someone you just met? But they didn’t just meet that first night. They had . That had changed her life overnight and she knew she’d never be the same again. It wasn’t only that. Jaejoong had left her wanting for more. More of him. She hadn’t had enough. God, she wanted him again. That was the truth she couldn’t deny.

 

 

 

       “I can see the feeling is mutual.”

 

 

 

       Before she could utter some stupid form of denial, his lips descended on hers and her strength seemed to dissolve. Her hormones high-jacked her common sense once again and she couldn’t think anymore, just feel.

 

 

 

       She felt utterly weak but his arm supported her entire weight, wrapping around her securely, anchoring her to his body. He bent her backwards as his kiss deepened. She looped her arms around his neck, receiving the onslaught of his tongue. She’d been starving for this and she took her fill.

 

 

 

       Their kiss turned greedy and voracious. They only let up when they needed air.

 

 

 

       “Baby, I want you. I wanna be inside you again. I’m so hard for you, can you feel that?” he rasped, his voice, gruff and so y. His hands cupped her and lifted her so that the V between her legs cradled his . His hard gorged the softness of her lower belly like a thick steel rod, reminding her of its power as it drove into her body. Her core clenched tighter, her juices flowing in response.

 

 

 

       “Jaejoong…” She ground her hips against him, unable to help herself.

 

 

 

       “I’ve lain awake at night the past days, thinking about you, how I wanted to kiss you all over again, taste your sweetness. You lips are the sweetest baby, but your is addicting. I want to you there again, taste your cream, feel your tightness wrapped around my .” This man uttered dirty words she’d cringe from if it came from anybody else, but from Jaejoong, she drank each word like she’d composed it for her songs. They were vaporizing all her defenses like laser heat, making her forget her surroundings and focus only on him and his potent seduction.

 

 

 

       He kissed her again and she melted into his arms once more, their tongues dueling in a carnal dance. But it was him who broke their kiss.

 

 

 

       “God, Dara, I want you again.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter