Chapter 26

A PRETEND AFFAIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

       Jaejoong was nervous as hell.

 

 

 

       The BIFF or Busan International Film Festival was JAEDARA’s official red carpet event as a bona fide couple. He didn’t want to this up. The entire world would be watching and he didn’t want to leave any doubt in anybody’s mind that JAEDARA was as real as a Grade D diamond. Their relationship was no longer a show but a reality.

 

 

 

       In fact, he wanted to ditch JAEDARA altogether. He just wanted them to be known as Dara and Jaejoong, a happy, crazy couple.

 

 

 

       “Relax, you look dapper, Mr. Kim,” she as she fixed his bow tie in the limo.

 

 

 

       He smiled, taking in her loveliness in her peach gown. She was a stunner, as usual and she took his breath away when she emerged from her dressing room an hour ago. He couldn’t believe she was really his. The first man to have her. He swore he’d be the last man to have her. He’d never let this precious, precious treasure go. Ever.

 

 

 

       He’d made love to her everyday since he arrived for a three day break from shooting. He’d fly to France the next day for another week of grinding work. Ilwoo was obsessed with his deadline and he was working everyone’s like a Nazi general on the set.

 

 

 

       He was hoping Dara would go with him to France. He didn’t think he’d survive a week without her. It wasn’t easy to just hop on a plane and fly at the drop of a hat. Ilwoo would fry his if he went missing from his set for a whole day. Ilwoo gave concession for him in Vegas but he made it clear he would beat his deadline come hell or high water. The studio was already whipping Ilwoo’s for a summer release next year and Ilwoo wanted the European shoots to wrap up ahead of schedule. The only solution to his “problem” was for Dara to go with him to France. But he was hesitant to ask her. She had work to do here, too. She was one of the biggest recording stars in the world. He couldn’t just ask her to drop everything she was doing so she could accompany him to wherever he was working. It was not fair to her.

 

 

 

       But god, thinking about not being with her for even half a day was already making him feel depressed. Needless to say, Dara had become an integral part of his existence. He was a man of action. Action was his stock in trade. But he was not a man of quick emotions. He couldn’t remember ever being attached to a woman in this manner. Like he couldn’t function without feeling the woman was his, that she fully knew she belonged to him. That it was him and him alone that she needed and wanted.

 

 

 

       God, this insecurity was laughable. He’d never thought he’d ever be reduced to this, but here he was. Insecure as .

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter