Chapter 11

A PRETEND AFFAIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

       “Jaejoong …”

 

 

 

       He groaned sleepily.

 

 

 

       “You need to go.”

 

 

 

       “Why…?”

 

 

 

       “Because…you need to.”

 

 

 

       “I don’t want to.”

 

 

 

       “You have to. Now. I mean it.”

 

 

 

       Grumbling like a lazy beast, he hauled his big body up, relieving her of his weight. She immediately felt bereft and fought the urge to pull him back into her arms.

 

 

 

       “Alright, I guess we need to meet your team.”

 

 

 

       He stood beside the bed , bronzed, ripped and hung. His was at half-mast even after coming a few minutes ago.

 

 

 

       She wondered how she could go about her business today after this?

 

 

 

       He grinned like a Cheshire cat, smug and confident. “You thinking of round two, babe?”

 

 

 

       She pulled the comforter around her. “Get dressed.”

 

 

 

       He stretched his arms above his head, looking comfortable in the buff. His muscles rippled, the sunlight bouncing on the hard ridges of his smooth flesh. She could get used to this magnificent sight every morning.

 

 

 

       He combed his fingers through his tousled hair. Light reflected on the thick, shiny mass of tawny strands. Long hair should be outlawed in a man. He scratched his chest in this super masculine way. Fine hair dusted his lower belly and pooled around the thick base of his . He manscaped, too, his pubes well-groomed. These were details she hadn’t put much attention to last night as she was busy going off in ic high after high. And she hadn’t touched him enough. Not nearly enough.

 

 

 

       Snap out of the lust fog and get your together, Dara Park.

 

 

 

       Dragging the comforter and wrapping it around her body, she got off the bed.

 

 

 

       She could use a soak in the tub. She felt banged up from head to toe, literally and figuratively. The soreness between her legs fully manifested itself now after all the pleasurable nerves had stopped humming the sweet tune.

 

 

 

       “You taking a shower?” he asked her.

 

 

 

       “Uh-huh.”

 

 

 

       “Can I join?”

 

 

 

       “No.”

 

 

 

       “Bummer, but okay, I’ll let you go at it alone for now. I don’t wanna bang you in the shower. Your poor muffin needs rest. That sure took a beating last night and this morning. You sore, babe?”

 

 

 

       She blushed to the roots of her hair. The man could be so…he had no filter! And she had the feeling he had psychic abilities. Scary intuition.

 

 

 

       “I hope you’d be gone by the time I come out of the bathroom.”

 

 

 

       He smirked. “Yeah, you can hope.”

 

 

 

       “I mean it, Jaejoong. I don’t want any of my staff to see you here.”

 

 

 

       “You can’t get rid of me so easily, Empress.”

 

 

 

       Boy, here we go again. She felt her temper rising fast. She turned around in a huff but he grabbed her arm and whipped her around.

 

 

 

       “What…?”

 

 

 

       He lifted a part of the comforter. “What’s this?”

 

 

 

       Her eyes dropped to where he was looking with puzzlement in his eyes and froze.

 

 

 

       “Is this…blood?”

 

 

 

       She couldn’t speak.

 

 

 

       He scrutinized the red stains closer. “Looks like blood to me.”

 

 

 

       Her cheeks seemed to swell in her mortification.

 

 

 

       “Baby, are you hurt?”

 

 

 

       She met his eyes and she saw real concern there. But he was clueless what it was.

 

 

 

       “Go home!” She snatched the comforter from his grasp and fled to the bathroom, locking it. Dropping on an armchair, she covered her face with her hands. She hoped he won’t ask further about the stains.

 

 

 

       Gosh!

 

 

 

       Her ity was a big issue for her. GD had once intimated to the press that he had taken it. She was appalled that he would go so low after their break up, deliberately adding insult to injury, especially when it wasn’t true. It was the reason why he cheated on her in the first place. She wasn’t ready to be intimate with him at that time while CL was more than ready to accommodate him. Her PR team had urged her to set t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter