Date night

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rukasu's P.O.V   

This was just hilarious. Soojin is getting teased so badly.    

"Haven't I been punished enough?" Soojin asks Doni and Coni.     

"You call a date with Tiffany a punishment?" Coni ask and me and Minji start laughing as we see Soojin blushing. 

"Ani, I mean the others things." Soojin says. 

"So you admit to liking Tiffany noona?" Doni teases. 

"Ani, Ani! I didn't mean it that way it's just.." Coni and Doni start bursting out laughing as Soojin can't speak properly. 

"He can't ven speak properly now!" Doni says laughing and everyone else is laughing while Tiffany seems satisfied. 

Soojin is just sitting there and he seems so fed up with this that it's funny. 

"Our last segment, we're going to have a competition to see who can make Soojin blush the hardest with Aegyo. Surprisingly Tiffany didn't make him blush that much but Sunny did. Tiffany seems so jealous now.

The prize was a selfie and a hug from Soojin. So Soojin and Sunny took the selfie while the others looked jealous and mad. He hugs Sunny and Sunny seems to really like it then Tiffany stands up all the sudden. 

"Let him go you've been hugging him for too long.' Tiffany says and we already know she's jealous.

"Tiffany are you threatened?" Doni asks and she's obviously blushing. 

"A little.." Tiffany says smiling.

"Chick magnet.." Minji teases Soojin and everyone else heard while I'm over here dying and laughing my off of how funny this is. Soojin turns around looking pissed so I start laughing even more. Then he heads towards Minji and picks him up dragging him off the set into another room. 

"I heard your good at sports Soojin is that true?" Doni asks when he comes back. 

"I guess so." Soojin says and it already seems like the girls are already fangirling over him. 

"Where's Minji?" Coni asks wondering where Soojin put Minji. 

"We look over at the TV and see Minji trapped in the elevator. 

"You put him in an elevator?!" Doni asks shocked. 

"Maybe and maybe not." Soojin says smirking. 

Minji finally found his way up and looked exhausted. 

"The maknae seems awfully strong." Doni says looking a little concerned. 

"Actually Midnight x Negative and Bright 3 are terrified of his muscles because if you get on his nerves he can kill you." I say and they look so interested right now. 

"Come here.." Doni says dragging Soojin to the back. 

I can see they're trying to look at his abs and how hard they are. The girls are trying to peek now. 

"Woah these are rock hard and well defined." Coni says as they're looking at his abs. 

"Well enough of that why don't you show everyone, it seems you don't like to show your body in front of your fans." He says and Soojin already looks embarrassed. 

"What? No no I'm too shy." Soojin saying pulling down his shirt. 

"I mean the girls would love it and your Noona Tiffany here would absolutely love it. Didn't you also have a thing for Minho's abs too at one point." They ask Tiffany and trying to get him to show his abs. 

"Not anymore.. Maybe I would like Soojin's abs even better." Tiffany says and Soojin shakes his head in embarrassment.

Tiffany's obviously teasing Soojin. 

"Don't worry we got this." Minji and I say as we grab a hold of Soojin and try to lift up his shirt but my god this is strong that it's hard. 

"No no! Stop!" Soojin says wrestling with us and we're already really tired. 

"Come on!" Minji says pulling on his shirt and I already gave up. 

Now Minji's pulling on his shoe right now. 

"This show has became a mental hospital." Doni says as the girls are laughing and some cameramen are also laughing.

"Okay time to wrap it up SNSD what did you think of having these 3 handsome boys are your host?" 

"Um... It was fun and the meat was really good and it was funny seeing them bicker." Taeyeon says. 

"What about you Tiffany? How does it feel to go on a date Midnight's most popular member?" Doni asks Tiffany and she's blushing hard and Soojin is cringing a bit and turns away. 

"I guess I'm a bit relieved..?" Tiffany says. 

"Why relieved? Because you like him so much?" They ask Tiffany. I think I get what she means like relieved that no other member is going out with Soojin. 

"No it's just.. he's cute and we're very close." Tiffany says and Sooin is looking away. 

"Ah and how do you feel about Going on a date with your noona?" They turn and ask Soojin. He laughs a little and turns back to the camera. 

"I guess it's not so bad and I don't have anything against Tiffany noona but I'm very skeptical about love but she's like a sister to me so I'll be okay." He says and Tiffany seems happy but a bit dissapointed about the sister part. 

"We also heard you hit 9 million subscribers on YouTube last night." Doni says and we know what he's talking about. 

"Ah yes we want to say thank you to our fans and we hope we can make even better videos for all of you." I say thanking our fans. 

"Now Red Velvet, how did you feel having these 3 as a host?" They ask Red Velvet. 

"We're actually glad to see them again since we're close with all three and we're glad to see them be so poular and successful." Wendy says. 

"I'm glad to see my big brother again!" Yeri says coming over to hug Soojin. 

"Tch.. Devil Child." Soojin mumbles. 

"I'm glad to see my close friend again since he's one of the closest friends I've had in a long time.." Irene says glancing over at Soojin. I think she also has a thing for him too since I hear them talking at night and I heard she's a very secretive member so she probably feels comfortable around Soojin. Jessica also likes Soojin a lot I think because her and Tiffany were glaring at each other during the heart beat challenge. 

I know for sure Tiffany has a thing for Soojin. She's always affectionate towards him and she loves to hug him. She's in love with him too since I heard about her suddenly breaking up with Nichkhun and it was around the same time that her and Soojin started getting close. Probably because she had feelings for Soojin instead. 

"And how are your hands after filming your death scene in the new drama with Minho hyung?"

"I'm fine I didn't get to have that many scenes though I was sad I died too." Soojin says and everyone laughs. 

"Have you guys watched the new drama?" Coin asks SNSD and Red Velvet.

"Tiffany and Jessica untie actually cried during that scene." Taeyeon say and Tiffany hits Taeyeon plauyfully.

"Irene also cried during the death scene because Hansung was actually her favorite character who was played by Soojin." Wendy says.

"Well then let's end this on a good note, and have fun on your date Tiffany." Doni says handing them the amusement park passes. 

We ended the show with some music and everything but then I saw Tiffany pull Soojin to the back and hug him softly since she I bet she was also surprised that Soojin was a host. 

Irene and Jessica also greeted him and they both were so happy to him too. Well this is gonna be one crazy summer... we're spending it in Korea and from today I already know. 

Gotta how this date turns out...

Soojins's P.O.V 

I honestly had fun on Weekly Idol and I did miss a lot of my friends from SM. I had to go on a 'date' with Tiffany and I didn't have a problem with it it's just she's like my older sister. 

Either way I had to get ready so I slipped on another shirt and and a purplish black leather jacket on and some black tight jeans on. I had to get ready to pick Tiffany up so I grabbed my keys and started heading off to SM and I checked in and sent her a text. 

Tiffany's P.O.V 

I was struggling trying to choose which d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter