2 months...

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V

I was heading to Starship entertainment to meet the new rookies today so I was excited. 

I checked in with Starship's CEO and then he introduced me to the new rookies.  

So he lead me to a room and I saw like around 12-13 girls? 

They all looked shocked to see me so I was a little shy when I saw me causing me to blush. 

"W-we didn't know you would bring Kim Soojin." A girl said looking at me. Some of the girls were looking down. 

"Girls, Soojin will be accompanying you for today and to make you feel welcomed." The PD said making me blush. 

God this is really awkward. The PD left me alone with these girls. 

"Um you guys don't have to be formal with me."  I said and they all nodded. 

"I mean honestly if you want us to be you can tell us." They said. 

"No it's fine so what are we suppose to be doing?" I asked and they started introducing themselves. 

"I'm Exy, we're the a new Rookie group called Cosmic Girls or WJSN. I'm their leader." A girl said. 

"I think you guys already know me by now so I guess I'll just learn your names and we'll do something fun cause I'm a simple person." I said and sat down on the couch. 

Bona's P.O.V 

I didn't think Soojin would be the one to visit us. His group's gotten really famous in the past few years and we've even done cover dances of there group. 

He seemed to be friendly and really cute... 

He's already friends with Dayoung. I wonder how old he was so I decided to ask. 

"Um Soojin, what year were you born in?" I asked and he turned to me smiling causing my heart to beat faster. 

"1999." I said and we all gasped because we were shocked of his young age. 

"But you're so tall and-" He cut me off. 

"I know it's surprising cause I look a bit older." He says. He's definitely cute. 

"No it's just you're really talented.." I said shyly. 

"Thanks, you guys seem like a talented group too." He said and smiled at me. The girls were eyeing me and gave me the look I usually get before being teased. 

"So what do you guys wanna do?" He asked. 

"Can you do a dance cover with us? We've covered your songs before" Dayoung asks. 

"Yeah of course. What song did you guys do?" He asked. 

"I need you." We answered. 

"Ah that's the dance everyone knows, I'll teach you the dance to Fire." He says and we were excited since when we watched his performance for Fire and he seemed to be skilled with his feet. 

"Let's start now then!" Luda says and we all get into it right away. He made the choreography seem easy but it was actually really complicated. 

After a while after he taught us the choreo we took a break and some of the other girls went out to go get snacks and some went down stairs. 

"Are you coming Bona?" Eunseo asks. 

"No I'll stay here. I'm tired." I said. Personally I was a fan girl so Soojin. 

After the girls left I sat down on the couch in the practice room with Soojin. 

He was drinking water and then he turned to me and we made eye contact. 

"Hey I recognize you, you're from 'The Best Hit' right?" The one with Minjae?" He asked and I  nodded. 

"Yeah I never thought you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter