New member?

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bona's P.O.V 

It had been a long time since we last had a promotion since 'Happy' I was waiting for the next promotion but it's kind of hard because of the line distributions and everything. So everything was really typical. We didn't get to attend anything since then so I woke up to just a regular morning. 

"Bona, there's a letter for you!" Exy said in other room. 

"Coming!" I said as I was getting my makeup done. I went to the kitchen to pick up the letter I had gotten. It was a letter from... another entertainment? I looked closer at it and the stamp on it said 'Kim'? 

I opened it. It said...

"Greetings Kim Jiyeon, 

         For the past few weeks I have been watching your dramas and your music videos. I noticed that you don't get that many lines neither do you get to do many things for a rookie. I made a deal with Starship entertainment to sign a contract for you to debut as a solo in my company but still remain as an artist in Starship entertainment. You have some impressive acting skills and you have a great voice although I feel that you don't get enough lines. You're welcomed to decline my offer but perhaps you know my son? A memeber of Midnight. Well I'll leave teh decision up to you and have a nice day!"

Kim Entertainment? Midnight... Soojin. It's true I don't get that many lines since there are 13 of us in a group. I wanted to debut solo before but it didn't happen but I'm also very attached to all my members. I do miss Soojin though...

I just have to think over this again. I really wanna do this but I'm scared of things changing. Oh what the hell.. I'm taking the offer this is my chance. I made sure it was fine with Starship entertainment and they seemed to already know about it. I asked my manager for a ride to the entertainment building. I can't believe Soojin's father is the CEO. That means I have to behave just in case I get into a relationship with Soojin. That's only if I get lucky. Soojin really has an effect on me.

I came into the lobby where the front desk peope were so nice and guided me to the master office. I came him to see someone that looked like an older version of Soojin. Well now I know where Soojin gets his looks from. I bowed my head down as I figured he was the CEO. 

"Hello Ms. Kim, so have you decided to take my offer?" He asked nicely. 

"Umm.. yes." I answered shyly. 

"Wonderful! I'll be having someone to show you around and show you your dorm room. Now you know my son Kim Seung-Soojin right?" He asked. 

"Ah yes." 

"Well who better than him to give you a tour lemme give him a call." What?! Do I even look nice enough right now? Oh my god no...

"U-Um its okay I can have someone else." I said. 

"Too late he's already in the lobby, enjoy your time here at Kim Entertainment and I hope you get along with the others I'm sure you'll get along with all of them." Mr. Kim said smiling. I took that as I would have to go out into the lobby. As I was entering the lobby again I saw Soojin look up at me really surprised and smiled at me. God Soojin don't smile like that you're gonna make me crazy. 

"Long time no see Bona. Welcome to the family and I missed you." He whispered in my ear making me blush red. I tried to hide the blush on my face but Soojin hugging me didn't help. 

"Hehe thanks.. I missed you too. I can't believe I'm joining a top world company." I admitted. They weren't one of the big 3 but they were definitely a great cmpany and really successful. 

"I wouldn't say top world but you'll have a lot more freedom around here and we don't really have a manager since it's just us as a family and we're use to waking up early but you'll be able to travel around with us more often and I'll introduce you to everyone." He said smiling at me. I followed him to all the practice rooms and studios and they had a really nice building including a spa. So that'll come in handy. 

He then took me back to my dorm where I was going to get my stuff and move into the new dorm. Of course I was gonna miss the others but it's not like I'm leaving them completely. I said my goodbyes to the girls and left with Soojin. I was actually really excited since I was able to already adjust to the building and the people there since they were really welcoming. I haven't met my new members though is the scary part. Soojin said I could visit the others whenever I wanted and he'll give me a ride. He was sweet about. I didn't know Kim entertainment took others that weren't in the family but I actually found out some of there sub units were really close friends of the family. 

When we got to the dorm it wasn't like a regular dorm. It was like a mini mansion and even though I'm pretty sure there's a lot of them I think there's plenty of space. 

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded shyly I was scared the others would like me. He opened the door, the living room was the first thing you walk into and then to the left was a kitchen. I walked into playful bickering and loud video games. You know, they're actually not that different from the Cosmic Girls. 

"Would you guys shut up already?" A girl said as she was cooking in the kitchen. I'm suspecting it's a member of Negative. 

"What?!" The 2 boys on the ground said going at it at the video games. 

"Guys, can we not do this now? I mean our new member is here." Soojin said and everything got quiet. I was afraid of this. 

"Oh the poor thing had to walk into such

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter