Big Brother to crush

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V 

It was almost time for me to go back home in America for school and to shoot our new reality TV show. Today me and Tae were gonna be the one's to film the preview. 

"Ready and Action!" The director daid and we started filiming.  

"Annyeonghaseyo this is Tae-soo from Negative and.." She said turning to me. 

"Soojin-inmida." I said with a smile. 

"We're about to film our new reality TV show, '-12:00' we all hope you enjoyed 'Bon Voyage' this will be the sequal you've all been waiting for, with new friends, and fun new segments." Seh introduced our new TV show. 

"Please look foward to Midnight and Negative's new comeback in September. The new episode will be releasing sometime at MIDNIGHT no pun intended *wink* please enjoy." I ephasized making Tae laugh.

"Cut!" The director said. 

"Oh my god you are so god damn corny lil bro." She aid rolling her eyes. 

"Oh but you love this lil bro." I said joking with her. 

"Sure lets go meet up with the others." She said and we started heading out. 

After I had lunch with the others back at the dorm I realized that it was still really early since we had to do the preview early I texted Yeri just to ask if she wanted to hangout since I wasn't busy and I was going back to America soon.

To Yeri: Hey you wanna go to the zoo since I'm free today? 

From Yeri: Yes but oppa I'm kind of afraid of animals. 

To Yeri: Oppa will be there to protect you don't worry still wanna go or nah?

From Yeri: I'd go anywhere with you just give me an hour 

To Yeri: Okay whatever you say tell me when I can pick you up

From Yeri: I will oppa 

I took a small nap while I was waiting and set an alarm so I wouldn't be late to pick her up.

Yeri's P.O.V 

I got ready and tried to put on something nice for Soojin since I didn't want to look like idiot in front of him. I texted Soojin so he could come pick me up. After a while he came and we checked out and left. 

"What took you so long oppa?" I asked. 

"I'm sorry I took a little longer than I thought I kind of fell asleep." He said making me laugh. 

"Then you should've stayed asleep we could've gone some other time." I said. 

"I know but it's okay I wanna spend time with my favorite little sister." He said and hugged me making me giggle. 

"Am I your favorite oppa?" He asked cutely. 

"Yes of course you are." I said pinching his cheeks playfully. 

We started heading out to the zoo and it was normal for us to hold hands so I held his hand tight. We walked throughout the zoo and I was a little scared of the animals but he seemed so fearless. 

"I'm scared of lions Soojin.." I said as we passed by the lion. 

"Don't be because your oppa is scarier than a lion. He said with his arms around my shoulder. 

"Really? Scar? Where?" I asked him playfully. 

"I can be scary. Grrr." He growled at me playfully. 

"You're so weird oppa." I said resting my head back onto his chest. 

"Nah." He said and we kept walking through the zoo. We went into the petting exhibit and of all things, they let us touch snakes. Soojin looked interested and he was basically like a little kid. 

"How are you not scared?" I asked as he let the snake slither on him. 

"Because your oppa is fearless." He said making me roll my eyes. 

"That's gross though if you keep hugging that snake I won't let you hug me." I . He put the snake dance right away and hugged me. 

"Done." He said and then we walked to the aquarium. 

"Don't tell me you're afraid of fish." He said before we got into the entrance. 

"I'm not I'm only afraid of sharks." I said. 

"Sharks are nothing." He says arrogantly. 

"Whatever let's go" I said pulling him into the entrance. 

We were looking at the sharks and then I got a little scared then all the sudden it turned away for some unknown reason. 

"See sharks are even afraid of me." Soojin says making me laugh. 

"Actually it's because they're feeding the sharks right now from above the surface I said pointing to the man feeding it. 

"You're so dellusional oppa." I said laughing at his embarrassment. 

"Let's go look at the dolphins." He said and they let us actually touch the dophins here. 

I liked dolphines so I played with one for a little and kissed his. Then I looked over at Soojin who was frowning. 

"What?" I asked him. 

"You're kissing the dolphin but not me?" He asks cutely making me giggle. 

"Better than you hugging a snake." I said looking over at him and he pouted. 

"I'm just kidding oppa relax."  I said kidding his cheek.

"I like that better." He said smiling at me. Then we started holding hands again and it gave me the confidence to pull him into a kiss.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter