Distant

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's P.O.V 

Tiffany seemed so sad. I didn't exactly know what to do since Soojin's never really done this with any of us before. I don't think he's dealing with this well either right now..

I think both people had a fault in it. Tiffany didn't mean anything and she especially didn't mean to hurt Soojin at all but she should've known Soojin's never been in a real relationship so he doesn't know the feeling of jealousy once it really gets to him. But again Soojin should've tried to talk it out with her instead of ignoring her and not even telling her that he was leaving the next day. 

I didn't know what to think of the whole situation so I texted Kou hoping he'd know what to do. 

To Kou: Hey oppa how is Soojin handling this? 

From Kou: Honestly, not so good he's been hiding his feelings froms us. 

To Kou: Tiffany's been weird too, I don't exactly know what to do. 

From Kou: Just try to talk to her and if she doesn't want to talk then just leave it and as for Soojin, that's for us to handle since he is our little brother and it's his first time really feeling like this with anyone. 

To Kou: Okay then, I mean how long do you think this will go on for? Because it's really hurting Tiffany that he's being affectionate with everyone else but her. 

From Kou: The best way to deal with it is just to let them figure it out.  It might take a while but I know my little brother will come around. I know they aren't exactly in a relationship with each other but he does feel some what jealous even though he doesn't want to admit it. If they love each other they will figure it out. 

To Kou: Okay if you say so oppa thank you. 

From Kou: Mhm you should get some rest now goodnight and I love you <3

To Kou: Love you too goodnight and you should get some rest too since you're waking up early tomorrow for your flight. Tell me when you start leaving too and text me when you get home safely too. 

From Kou: I know I know I will goodnight. 

Honestly I loved that whole family they were all so nice and kind with everyone. Baekhyun is also okay with me and Kou. Kou is really sweet and he's willing to help me with anything. Plus we're around the same age so it worked out better for us. 

To Kou: Oh! By the way, when are you coming back?

From Kou: December so we'll be there for Christmas and the KBS Music Festival

To Kou: Okay then I guess I'll see you sorry for keeping you up goodnight love ya

From Kou: It's fine I was awake anyways love ya too Jelly

Tae-soo's P.O.V 

I knew Soojin wasn't handling any of this well since he's till very confused about his feelings since he's at that age. I stayed up thinking about the whole thing. All the sudden I heard my door open. It was Soojin. 

"Hey I know I'm suppose to be asleep but can we talk before?" He asked coming towards the bed. 

"Yeah sure of course lil bro what's up?" I asked scooting over for him to sit on the bed with me. It reminded me of old times when we slept in the same bed because I was afraid of the dark even though I was older but Soojin was absolutely fearless. 

"I just don't know what to do with Tiffany noona right now. It's not like I want to ignore her but I don't know how to face her right now." Of all things he's afraid of he's afraid of hurting someone he really cares about. 

"I know you don't but think about it your relationship with her isn't going to be any better if you keep quiet." I said. 

"Yeah but what am I supppose to say?" He asked. 

"I'm not saying you have to talk to her now but eventually you will and you can't wait for too long either." I explained. 

"I know.. I'll try to talk to her when I'm ready. I'm just still very confused right now." He said and I felt bad for him because he was being sincere when he said that he didn't want to hurt her and that he would try to talk to her when he sorted his feelings out. I don't know if Tiffany should even come near him right now either. I hugged Soojin before he went back to bed and I still couldn't sleep. 

Then my door opened again. It was Kou. 

"You too?" He asked sitting down on the bed. 

"Yup." I knew what he meant. 

"You think our kiddo's gonna turn out okay?" He turned to me and asked. 

"Yes, I know he will he's our little brother." I said to him. 

"Enough about that, how are things with Suho?" He asked. 

"They're okay he has no clue about any of this though." I said. 

"At least, but if he does find out tell him not to pressure Soojin to talk to Tiff." He said and I nodded. 

"I know I think I'll have to tell him because I don't want him thinking I'm hiding things from him." I explained. 

"Yeah Jelly already knows obviously so I don't really worry about that but I feel bad that she's stressing over it." Kou said and I patted his back.

"Honestly though it was bound to happen looking at Soojin and Tiff, weird question do you think our little brother has 'done it' yet?" I asked. 

"No doubt but he's responsible. I mean I'm sure stuff happened between him and Tiff and probably Irene too. Which isn't a bad thing because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter