RIP Jonghyun

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V 

I had such a good night with her. I didn't care about the mess that we made or anything like that becuase it felt right. It felt right when we had . No it wasn't , it was love. We layed down together it seemed she needed to get some things off her chest so we didn't go to sleep right away. 

"You seem like you have some stuff to talk about." I said as my hands tangled in her smooth hair. 

"Yeah... I mean we've been together for a while now and I don't want it to end." She said and I honestly didn't know what she meant by that but then I felt like she was scared that I would leave her or something. 

"I love you, I'll love you till the end of time and I'll do everything I can to protect you, to protect us." I swore on my life to only love Seulgi. 

"You promise?" She asked as she looked up at me. 

"I promise, you have nothing to worry about." I said, I meant it I wouldn't put her through that feeling cause I know that feeling quite well. 

"You know if it meant leaving everything behind to be with you forever then I would." She said shocking me a little. How could she say that? She's come so far and I don't want her to give up any of it for me. I have to face it, I'm not even a part of SM entertainment I just happen to be friends with people in the entertainment. I make it seem like it doesn't effet me but it does. I would never expect someone like her, a part of the big 3 entertainments to date someone like me, who's from a small company and doesn't really have anything but looks or at least that's what other people think of me. 

"Of course I do, but I wouldn't want you to choose me over your dream like that. It's wrong but whatever you do I'll support you through anything, I actually wanna get a degree in business and other things to help my dad out with the company and bring in new trainees and of course help you with whatever you wanna do in the future." I said. 

"I just want something simple for the future like becoming a dance instructor after Red Velvet disbands." She said cuddling closer to me. 

"Then I'll be there to support you." I said as I kissed her forehead. We then looked at each other for a slight second, we couldn't help but to share one more passionate kiss with each other. I loved her so much, what would we do without each other? Taeyong... I ing swear if you try to steal the love of my life away I will kill you and I'll make it so damn painful. 

Her lips were perfect and our lips fit perfectly with each other's. I bit her bottom lip a little hard and kissed her deeper. We pulled away once we needed to catch our breathes. I would give up everything I every I have, lose everyone and still be okay as long as she was still mine. 

"You have a long schedule tomorrow, we should get some rest." I said as I kissed her cheek. She nodded and laid her head against my chest and I her hair till she fell asleep. 

The next morning... 

We woke up next to each other well at leas I woke up. She needed to get up so I hugged her closer and kissed her cheek to try to wake her up. 

"You were amazing last night..." I said referring to the we had last night, the way we kissed, and how everything felt so perfect and right. I heard her let out a small groan as she turned around to hug me. Aish this stubborn girl won't wake up. I then kissed her lips passionately and I remembered how we were both still so then I gave her a slow rub through the blanket. It was working...

Seulgi's P.O.V 

I knew Soojin was trying to wake me up, I just wanted him to be more intimate about waking me up and it worked. I got a bit wet from him rubbing my like that. I then kissed him back with passion I pulled him down against me and rolled us over flipping our positions so that I was on top of him. I kind of pinned him to the bed and pulled away to grind on him a little.

"I think I'm getting sick, I might skip my schedule today." I wasn't sick, I just wanted to be with Soojin today was all. 

"What? You're sick?" He asked looking concerned as he put his hand against my forehead making me giggle. 

"Yes, I'm lovesick." I said and I saw him tilt his head a little giving me the 'are you serious look'. 

I kept grinding on him and I pulled him into another kiss. I heard my phone ring under my pillow but I didn't want to pick it up since I was able to pull away from the kiss for a brief second and look at it. It was just Wendy calling, probably to bother me so I declined the call and continued to kiss Soojin and grind on him to make him. I didn't care about anything else right now, I just wanted to be with my baby. 

All the sudden Soojin's phone started to ring making me frustrated. He then stopped kissing me to see what it was. It was Irene calling him and she rarely ever calls so being the jealous lover I am, I snatched his phone and picked it up myself. 

"Hello?" I said.

"Seulgi, SM wants all artists to report back to SM entertainment." She said and she sounded serious. I then hung up. 

"Babe, I have to go, I think there's something special happening at SM and I don't think I can miss it. I'll text you after I find out what it is." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. 

"Of course babe, go get changed and I'll drop you off." He said pecking my lips and we both went to go change and get ready to go. 

Once he dropped me off we kissed one last time and hugged before. I just realized how handsome he looked in his uniform, he started serving the military recently but its only part time. I fixed his uniform since it was a little uneven, we felt like we were married. When I entered the building I saw everyone crying or sad. 

"What's going on?" I asked Wendy. 

"Jonghyun-oppa committed suicide just last night." She said and I was in shock and didn't know how to react to this whole thing. That's so sad... how am I gonna tell Soojin? Him and Jonghyun have been close just like any of us have been. 

To Soojin: Babe... Jonghyun isn't with us anymore. 

From Soojin: What do you mean not with us? 

To Soojin: He.. committed suicide. 

From Soojin: I'll be right there. 

I can tell he was sad about it too since it took a while for him to respond. I didn't realize it but I started crying to. I waited for Soojin to arrive and they were already getting ready for their uneral since i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter