Endless teasing

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V

I was working out at the gym like I usually do but this time I seemed to have made a bigger progress on my body. I smirked as I had an idea since my shirt was off anyways so why not? I took out my phone and went on snapchat putting on the puppy filter. I then recorded myself for a little and then sent it to Seulgi saying "Your puppy misses you, can't wait to get lovey dovey with you tonight..." I also sent her an extra picture showing my body as well. I guess I can say it was kind of a tease for her. 

I continued to work for a little longer and whenever Seulgi called then I would pick her up. Anyways, she called around 6 o'clock and that was my cue to come get her. 

After we came home she said she was going to take a shower so I let her do her business. When she came out of the shower while I was in the living room she came over to me in her y and cute night dress. I didn't want to make it obvious I thought that though so I continued reading my comic book when I looked up to see her looking at me seductively. 

"Oh love, what could I have possibly done for you to give me that look?" I asked teasingly trying to act innocent. 

"You know exactly what you did, you were teasing me with pictures and videos earlier today and now you're gonna get punished for it." She said as her hand s under my shirt teasingly running her hands down my hard work I put in for hard and from there, she pushed me back onto the couch. This girl was being so rough today what's with her? I sort of enjoyed it though. She pulled my shirt over my head and kissed my lips and then to my chest and then to my abs. I let her undo my pants as I her hair as things were getting wild. 

Her against was against my member making it throb a little then I felt something soft but shaggyish hit my face and I heard a small fake scream from someone, I can recognize that scream anywhere.

"I don't mind you being romantic but please do it out of view please. I mean I wouldn't mind watching a free poorno but I rather not be in horror of my own brother's actions" Tae said laughing at us and I can tell Seulgi was embarrassed so we had to stop there. But we decided to just sit on the couch and watch a movie in each other's arms. 

Seulgi's P.O.V 

We both kinda fell asleep on the couch last night but oh well. I woke up and was about to go make breakfast but then I felt someone slap my a little causing me to turn around from surprise. I saw Soojin's handsome face and kissed him. I think I got him a little wild because he started kissing the part of my exposed cleavage as I was already wearing a tank top. I enjoyed it as I was crazy for him and when he touches me. I hugged him tight and I loved the sensation of him kissing and on my slightly. I didn't care where we were at the moment either. 

"EEWWW! The one day I wake up early." Rukasu as he just exited his room. Tae also woke up around that time as well. 

"Um can you not?" Tae asked Soojin. 

"Can you blame me? She's amazing..." He said as he was enjoy my body. Aww how cute. 

"I hope you know your child is here, there goes parental guidence." Tae says holding up our puppy who was probably watching us the whole time. 

"Also I think you woke up an animal in my brother." She said making me giggle. 

"Then I shouldn't leave this beast unattended should I?" I said and then leaned forward to Soojin making him groan and grinding on him a little.

"Gross!!!" Tae and Rukasu screamed together making me and Soojin laugh. 

"Come on babe, we'll continue this later." I said winking at Soojin and I saw his cheek turn pink. 

Later that night I went to go shower and came out in my night dress then I felt an arm wrap around my waist and I look up to see Sooji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter