Complicated

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V

God it seems like Rose loves to tease the other girls with me. She's not shy at all. I mean I guess I'll have to get use to her teasing and it's not like she's trying to make me jealous or anything so I'm okay with it. 

I was going to hangout with Tiffany and Jessica after since they wanted to hangout since it's been a while since I've actually hungout with anyone from SM. 

I got my mask on and took off and told Rose I'd be back tomorrow since I and a lot to do today. When I arrived and rang the door bell I was surprised with tight hugs and kisses on the cheek. I was actually happy to see them after my break up with Jessica and after every single incident with Tiffany. 

We were watching a movie and I felt Jessica cuddle up next to me, I didn't think much of it at the time but then she ran her hands from my hair to my shoulder. I guess I don't mind since I remember when we were in a relationship before, she use to do that when we watched movies together.

I kissed her forehead softly and wrapped one arm around her. I mean don't friends do this too? I don't want her to feel like I hate her just because we broke up. But then I felt Tiffany cuddle up against me as well, I guess she wants some attention too so I ended up having an arm around her too. 

After a while I got a little uncomfortable after both girls had their hands under my shirt. I kind of pulled away to feel a little more confortable.

"What's wrong big boy? Cat got you tongue?" Jessica said as she looked up at me and kissed my lower lip.

"Yeah, you're not afraid of us are you?" Tiffany said as she kissed my neck softly. Oh no... I can't get into a situation like this now. I was trying to hold myself back since this was hard for me. It didn't help when they started stripping in front of me and held me into place and started making out in front me making me get a . 

"Do you want a taste big boy?" Jessica asked after a heavy makeout session with Tiffany. I didn't respond and immediately she started kissing me and forcing her tongue into my mouth. I couldn't help but to kiss her back roughly. As I was kissing Tiffany, I felt Jessica's hand on my member it softly making me go crazy. I squeezed TIffany's in arousal and I heard her moan into the kiss. AFter I pulled away and I took my shirt off. 

TIffany's P.O.V

We got him this time... he took off his shirt revealing his y body. I let him squeeze my and kiss my neck roughly but Jessica also wanted his attention. Is she jealous? Well... Soojin seems to be aroused by me so I wouldn't blame her but we made a deal so I guess I'll have to let her get some ual attention as well. 

I saw her Soojin's huge but as Iooked down I saw his abs and went down a little to bite and kiss his abs. 

"Relax big boy, you're okay with us." I reassured the y boy in front of me as I saw his breathing heavily.Seems like Jessica is having some fun kissing him. 

I finally got the chance to ride him as he was so distracted by Jessica kissing him, I was able to sneak his huge into me while he wasn't looking. My god it felt so good I rode him so fast and hard. I heard him groan almost as if he's been keeping it all in and waiting for the right moment to . 

I was right he ended up at the same time I did but I wasn't done with him yet. But again Jessica needs her turn before I could even do anything else.

I went back up to kissing and making out with him as Jessica was getting position to get ed by Soojin. Seems like Jessica's taking her time. She needs to hurry up so that I can have my turn again. I'm getting so impatient with her. I need him in me so badly right now. I started rubbing myself as I stared at Jessica and Soojin ing each other but at the same time I was so jealous. I kind of rushed Jessica to come quickly. After she had gotten off of Soojin I immediately got on and started riding him again.I ended up taking my time this time because I was partly tired and it was to get Jessica back for making me wait so long. She has gotten te chance to him so many times when they dated and I didn't even get the chance to date him. 

I heard Jessica whine as I was getting pounded by Soojin. This boy is naughtier than I expected... he pulled out right when I was about to .

"Ah... what are you doing? Put it back in!" I begged.

"I will.. after I do this." He said as he lowered himself to start eating me out. 

"Ohhh...ahhhh. Soojin..." I moaned as I felt his tongue brushing against my core. Right then I started and he continued to eat me out but then he went on and put his back inside me making me scream in pleasure and excitemnt. 

After a couple minutes I squirted again and so did Soojin. I think that was our second time together...

I collasped and I was kind of passed out from the pleasure that Soojin has given me but then now he's ing the life out of Jessica. I don't know how she has the strength but all I know is that was ing ama

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter