ISAC

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V 

I promised to take Tiffany out today so I got up a little earlier than everyone else a tthe hotel and I just wore a pink Adidas sweater and some black tight jeans cause I knew her favorite color was pink. I decided I would also go out and buy some flowers for her too. 

I felt like I looked gay. But oh well.      

I was going to hangout with some friends before since I was suppose to take her out later in the day. 

I had time to catch up with some of my other friends from different entertainments. 

Everyone told me I looked a little gay but it didn't matter. 

I looked at my watch and it was 4:30 pm so I drove back to SM and checked in. I went to SNSD's dorm and knocked on the door. Yoona answered the door and she covered and I felt like I've been getting this comment all day. 

"I know I look gay. Please don't say it." I said. 

"No I wasn't gonna say that I was gonna say that you look good in pink." She says and I was bit relieved. 

"Lemme guess. Tiffany's favorite color?" She asked and I nodded. 

"I'll go get her." Yoona says. I saw Tiffany and then I gave her the flowers and she hugged me andkissed my cheek flustering me a bit. 

"You wore pink just for me?" She asks and I nod. 

"You're so sweet and you look so cute in pink." She says making me blush. 

"I hope you know all of my friends told me I looked gay for you today." I said and she slapped my chest playfully.

"No you don't! You look absolutely handsome." She says making me blush again.

Tiffany's P.O.V 

How could anyone be so handsome? I can't believe he wore pink just for me. That made me feel special and then he even bought me flowers. Aish this boy drove me crazy. Did people really call him gay? 

"Let's go now?" He asks and I nod then we start heading off. 

"Where do you wanna go?" He asks. 

"The mall." I said and he nodded. 

Once we got to the mall, he said he'd buy me whatever I wanted but I felt bad. After a while of walking around and looking at different things I saw the Victoria's Secret store and then I started getting an idea. 

"Let's go in there." I said pointing to Victoria's Secret. 

"What?" He asks and I srag him to the entrance. 

"Y-You can go in I'll stay out here." He said. 

"Come on how bad can it be? Plus I could use your opinion too..." I said and we went in together since he couldn't say no to me. 

I went in and grabbed a couple of bathing suits and lingeries. I wanted to so badly. I came out in a lingerie and I called Soojin's name. He looked up and saw me and his eyes were wide open. 

"How does it look?" I ask him coming closer. 

"I-It looks good on you." He says cutely. 

I poked his chest playfully and he was blushing red. 

"Why so shy?" I . 

"I-I'm not... I just never go in here." He says and I get his arms around my waist. 

"Maybe the next you come in here you don't have to be so shy.." I whispered in his ear and rested my arms on his chest. 

"Just go change into another bathing suit." He says making me giggle a little. 

I went back into the fitting room and wore a bathing suit. I bet he was going to like this one.

"Does this one look better?"  I asked him. 

"Uhm yeah.." I knew he was trying to prevent himself from staring. 

"You're so cute when you're all shy and blushing." I said teasing him and then I kissed his cheek. 

"S-Stop it noona." He says looking away. I just giggled and went to go change back into my regular clothes and Soojin bought me a lot today so I felt really bad. 

He was also going to take me out to dinner too. 

We went to a really fancy restaurant and I scooted closer to Soojin. 

"You're so cute." I said playing with his hair. 

"You're cute too noona." He said smiling at me. 

I guess you can say we flirted until the food came. 

"Let me feed you." He says. 

"No you should let me feed you." I pouted. 

"Come on this is for all the times you fed me now you're making me look bad." He says and I couldn't say anything else so I let him feed me. As he was feed me he kissed my cheek repeatedly making me blush red. 

"You look cute when you're blushing.' He says teasing me. 

After a while, he took me to go watch the new Spider-man movie and in the theatre he let me hold his hand and rest my head on his shoulder.

Then he took me back to SM and walked me to my dorm and I wanted to a little more. 

"I had a lot of fun tonight Soojin thank you." I said and kissed his cheek. 

"I'm sorry I didn't make it that special." He said. 

"To me it was special.. I mean when we were in VS it was so cute to see you blushing." I said winking at him and then all the sudden he pinned me against the door and kissed my forehead making me blush madly.

"You look cute when you're blushing too." He says winking back at me and hugs me before leaving me dumbfounded. 

"Just wait Soojin you're gonna get it from me later.." I mumbled and had a little bit of a naughty smirk. 

Jessica's P.O.V 

Everyone was watching Tiffany and Soojin through the hole in the door and squealing. 

"Yah! All of you go to bed already!" I said and layed back down. I was upset but just you wait Tiff... Soojin will be mine. He's my baby and only my baby.

Sojin's P.O.V 

A week later at ISAC..

I was excited since it was my first time at ISAC it was also an opportunity to hangout with friends. Once I got to ISAC with Midnight and Negative we did the opening ceremony and everything then we basically just got to talk to anyone we wanted or watch. 

I saw my friend Leo from VIXX so I came over and played with his hoodie and he accidentally hit my face because he got startled. 

"Oh are you okay?" He asked. 

"I'm okay hyung don't worry." I said smiling at him. 

"How are you my little brother?" He asks. 

"I'm great hyung it's my first time at ISAC actually." I said and he was surprised. 

"Really? What sports did you register in?" He asks. 

"Um... I think wrestling, basketball, soccer, 400m run, archery and long jump. 

"Wow first time and already going for the gold. Can't wait to see you play. We also did wrestling and 400m too." He said. 

"I'll be going against you then hyung, I wish you good luck though." I said. 

"Same to you, have a good time today." He said and hugged me before we left.  

I was walking around trying to spot some more of my friends and I ran into Got7. I hugged Jackson once I saw him. 

"Hey buddy." He said patting my back. 

"Hey hyung." I greeted him back and then Yugyeom came over and hugged me too. 

"I heard you're participating in wrestling today right?" Jackson says. 

"Ne, are you?" I asked him. 

"Yup can't wait to test your legendary strength little bro." He said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter