I hate you

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V 

I was hanging out with Jessica noona since I still really love her as a friend and liked having her around even though things happened when we didn't really intend for them to happen. 

I was close with her so I didn't mind most of the things we did. 

 I We were at the SM building and she hugged me in the lobby and my members were there too. 

All the sudden I felt someone pull me away from Jessica and it was Tiffany. I didn't understand why she was like this but I didn't know what to say. 

We stayed in silence and just looked away from each other most of the time. 

"Question... why don't you ever hangout with me anymore?" She asks surprising me a bit and I guess I owed her an explanation since I was always somehow avoiding her. 

"Noona... I just feel.. used by you. I don't know what else to say except the fact that I feel like your toy at times and I honestly don't enjoy it especially now that I'm in a relationship." I confessed. She seemed shocked at my answer and I was quite sad about it too so I left. 

I couldn't stand to see her cry since I knew she was about to cry so I just left. It was the only thing I could do but it was the truth... I did feel like her you somehow and I knew she wouldn't really love a kid like me. 

Tiffany's P.O.V 

How could he feel like that? I actually do love him, I don't get why he doesn't understand that... I was shocked at his answer and then he just left. 

When I came back to everyone they said he had already left to his schedule. Yeah right... I knew he was avoiding me again. What ever happened to starting over? 

I cried when I knew he left. Tae and Kou come over to comfort me. I didn't know that I was hurting him like that. My heart broke so badly when he told me that he thought I was using him when I really wasn't. 

A week later... 

I was so sad I started drinking and just being depressed. Soojin was the only thing that can make me feel better but he wasn't there... 

I felt depressed and alone and I knew I'd probably regret this but honestly... I wasn't thinking at all. 

I called Nichkhun to come over and he did. 

"Miss me?" He asked smirking and I ended up kissing his lips and making out with him. 

We didn't really do much but kiss. He was trying to get into my pants and then the door slammed open. It was Soojin. I pushed Nichkhun away after I saw Soojin. He seemed shocked. 

"I'm sorry I was late... I'm sorry I ignored you I just needed some time to think but I guess you already forgot about me and instead went back to this Thai ." He said angrily and I realized he cakes to apologize with roses. 

I knew I had messed up again... 

"Haha that's right. She wanted a real man, unlike you, daddy's little boy." Nichkhun said and I slapped him because it was such a mean comment. 

"Shut up and leave." I said to him. 

"What a , you'll be begging for me to be inside of you once he's gone. Plus I know you'd never love a little kid like him." Nichkhun says and I knew Soojin was about to snap since it was about his age and his family.

Soojin had slammed Nichkhun against the wall and before Nichkhun could even hit back, Soojin had kicked Nichkhun to the floor. Nichkhun was on the floor in pain. I was speechless and didn't know what to say or do. 

"What are you waiting for? Go help your boyfriend." He said and then left. 

I ran after Soojin to ask him to stay but it seems he already left. My heart broke and I felt alone again. I needed Soojin more than anything in the world and he was gone because of my stupid mistake.

I cried alone and pushed Nichkhun out of the dorm with no help. He deserved what he got and so did I... I started drinking since I didn't know what else to do. I miss Soojin... 

Yeri's P.O.V 

I had heard about what happened with Soojin and Tiffany. I felt like she did use him in a way. I can't lie. I felt bad for Soojin. 

We've always been close so of course he'd tell me everything. My poor baby. 

He invited me over to spend the night and we just cuddled and kissed a lot. 

"I love you Yeri, please don't go anywhere." He said my hair. 

"I love you too and I promise I won't." I said leaning in to kiss his cheek. 

He was going through a lot right now so I didn't mind spending the night or anything. He needed me and I needed him. That's just the way it goes. 

All the sudden he started tickling me and I bursted out laughing. 

"Baby stop!" I called for him to stop. 

He then stopped and pulled me closer so give me a sweet kiss on my lips. 

"You're my favorite." He said hugging me. 

That made me feel so happy inside. 

"And you're my favorite." I said rubbing the back of his neck. Soon enough we both fell asleep in each other's arms. 

Soojin's P.O.V 

Honestly, I had given up on Tiffany. Maybe I was angry because I felt stupid for not apologizing sooner. But I couldn't lie... who knew she could be such a . She forgot about me right away. Like I said before who would love a kid like me? Of course only Yeri really loves me, that's just the truth of it. I wasn't sure if Tiffany was hurting me on purpose but honestly I hated the fact that she would do that to me. 

I lost my cool beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter