Puppies and V live

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V 

I was back in America with my parents and all my friends.  

I went out with my friends the next day and we all had to get ready for school again. On the other hand I was preparing for school and our next comeback.   

I decided to get back on my YouTube channel since it's been a while. I started vlogging a little. 

"Hey wanna go out for dinner tonight?" My dad asked as he was by the door of my room. 

"Yeah sure." I responded to him with a smile. 

"Alright get ready to go and tell Rukasu to come too." He said. 

"Okay I will." I said and when he left I put on a shirt and some jeans and called Rukasu. 

It reminded me of old times when I was kid he use to take us out a lot and I would have a lot of fun. 

"You ready to go?" Kou asked me. 

"Yup leggo." I said and we started leaving. 

I felt welcomed home again and really happy. There was no place like home honestly. My mom was still a really sweet person and my dad was still cool as ever. 

When we were at dinner we just caught up and played around and ate. We had a good meal and enjoyed each other's company. I was tired though. 

After dinner my dad took us all home and it was still a bit early and usually when that happens we all gather in one room either mine or Tae's room. We either talk or do v live. 

"Hey guys get ready for V live." Hwansoo said as we all gathered on the couch in Tae's room. 

"Hey Wolf Pack from SK you guys miss us already?" Kou asked the fans as he saw the viewers come in. 

"We miss you a lot please come back soon".... oh we miss you guys too but do not worry we will be back soon. Kou and Soojin are working on the comeback for Midnight and I'm working with Julie to work hard on Negative's comeback." Tae says. 

"Please tell us about your comeback" Kou read. 

"Um Soojin you explain it best." He said turning to me. 

"I'm not going to give any spoilers for our comeback but all I can say is it's going to shock everyone and it's going to be epic please wait for it." I explained. 

"Well it's late so we better head to bed goodnight Wolfpack and have a great night!" Tom said. 

Tiffany's P.O.V 

Few weeks later... 

I was planning on surprising Soojin. I missed him so much. I texted Tae to come pick me up and take me back to there place so I can surprise him. 

I was exhausted from the flight. 

I finally saw Tae heading my way. I hugged my best friend and looked around if she brought anyone else. 

"Is it just you?" I asked. 

"Yeah your someone's at home fooling around." She said making me laugh a little. 

"Can you drive me a hotel?" I asked. 

"No stay with us." She said. 

"Are you sure? I mean I don't want to be any trouble and aren't your parents there?" I asked. 

"Yeah but they're chill." She said. 

"Okay if you insist." I said and we headed off back to there place. I was so excited to see Soojin again. 

They had a really nice place and when Tae opened the door we came in and no one was home other than us. 

"Well I guess Soojin's at Rukasu's house let me call him and make sure." She said. 

"Where are you? Are you with Rukasu?" She asked him over the phone. 

"Oh yeah sorry we're studying." He said. 

"Okay just come home asap." She said and he hung up. 

"Make yourself at home." She said leaving to her room. 

She showed me around and I washed up and just hung out with her for a little. I ended up falling asleep. 

"Tiff, wake up! He's at the door!" She says and my eyes went wide so I found a place to hide. 

"Hey sis." He greeted her. 

"Hey little brother. I have a surprise for you." She said signaling me to come out. 

"What is it?" He asked and I backhugged him and kissed his cheek. 

"Missed me?" I asked. 

"Oh hey Tiff I missed you." He said hugging me back. I kissed his lips softly. 

"I missed you more." I said looking into his eyes. 

He dragged me to his bedroom and held me tight. 

"Missed me that much?" I asked him. 

"Yes." He said kissing my lips again. 

"How are you? Are you doing okay in school?" I asked. 

"Yeah just tired from filming and school." I said. 

"Does it make it better that I'm here?" I asked smiling at him. 

"Of course." He said holding my waist. 

"You're so cute." I said before kissing him. 

"Wanna go out to dinner tonight?" He asked. 

"If you want, I don't mind eating here." I said. 

"I'll take you out." He said and hugged me tightly. 

I kissed his lips roughly because I missed him so much and and he kissed back with the same passion. 

"Baby..." I mumbled before biting his lip and making it a full on make out session. 

He grabbed my waist and started rubbing my back. He then pulled away. 

"As much as I want this and you I'm still really tired from school and filming can we just enjoy being together?" He asks. 

"I don't care what I'm doing as long as I'm with you baby." I said hugging him tight. We got on the bed together and just cuddled. Soon enough we fell asleep in each other's arms. 

Later that night he took me out to dinner. It felt like old times when I fed him and kissed him. 

"Hey can we hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter