Insecure

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V 

I've been having a problem lately and it's not something anyone can really notice about me not even the people that know me the most. my heart hurts at this point, I can't say it's because of Seulgi because she's not aware that its even happening and I don't want her to. I realized people look at me and think I'm perfect or I have a perfect life but I don't. Here I am laying in bed not knowing what to do, I can't wake Seulgi but these last few days have been really getting to me. She seems to be everyone's ideal type and I can't blame them but I can't help to feel jealous. I just don't want to be that bad boyfriend anymore... 

I almost feel like she doesn't know how it feels to love her. How she makes me so weak even when I'm angry to the point where I could kill someone, but no not her if anything she's my weakness. That's the thing, she doesn't know, she doesn't know how it feels knowing that everyone else is competing for her heart, how everyone else thinks she's perfect like me, and could possibly love her even more than I do... It was so hard for me to do this. I can't show her that it hurts or else I would just look like a coward.

I stare at her perfect bear like face for a while, she was so beautiful and so cute and soon enough someone's going to take her. It made me realize how pathetic I was I laughed sarcastically as I knew I shouldnt get too attached but it was hard to not when the person in front of you use to be your best friend at one point. It ws hard cutting off ties with someone like that. 

Couple days ago: Christmas day...

I had brought Seulgi into bed with me after the show, she was still in her y red dress. I hugged her close and cuddled my head in her cleavage trying to get some warmth out of it. I had a surprise of my own that night as I had special Christmas red boxers on and I went to the gym right after the show to pump my muscles out for her. I gave her hot kisses and hugged her close. 

"If you take my pants off they'll be a surprise for you and if you take my shirt off it'll be double surprises for you. Do I get my Christmas present now?" I said winking at her causing her to giggle. She immediately ed my shirt and ped my pants revealing my . I hugged her and kissed her passionately she grinded on me roughly and then pulled away. 

"You've been a naughty boy so your presents gonna be hard.." She said smirking at me and grabbed my roughly. ! This girl knows how to tease. She kept and rubbing my all roughly causing me to groan as I was enjoying it. I helped her her dress and slowly strip out of it revealing her red lacey bra and . I slipped her down slowly staring intensely at her as things were getting heated. I spread her legs open slightly and kissed her lips making her let out a soft moan. I started making out with it and then my hands couldn't hold it anymore, I grabbed her s roughly and massaged them as I was eating her out. 

"Babe..." She moaned and tugged on my hair. I wanted her to on my so then I worked my way up to her thighs, abs, s, neck, and then her lips. I slipped my boxers as I was feeling just as eager as her. I was being really gentle this time so then I kissed her her neck softly as I entered.. she was so tight still which I love that about her. I kept on kissing her neck to ease the pain. I heard her moan as she wrapped her arms around my neck tightly as I went a little faster. Her moans got louder when I got rougher. I was the first to this time since I was in so much pleasure. 

"I-I'm gonna now babe." She says as she let out a small whimper as she squirted her love juices onto my . I pulled out and kissed her jawline, neck, and cheek like crazy. I couldn't help myself I loved her so much how could I not? 

"I love you so much..." I said as I kept kissing her jawline. 

"I love you forever Kim Soojin." She said making me smile. 

"I got you an actual present." I said as I pulled a box out of the drawr next to my bed. There was a necklace inside of it and I put it around her neck softly. 

"Babe what's this?" She asked blushing. 

"Your Christmas present, that way you can match with me." I said as I pulled out the necklace I had. 

"You're so sweet I love you." She said cutely. 

"I love you too." I meant what I said as I cuddled up close to her. 

"Oh yeah! I have something for you too." She said heading to the closet. She hid it in the closet of all places. She came back to the bed and opened the box, it was the watch that I always wanted. 

"Baby, you didn't have to get it for me. It's really expensive you know." I said feeling guilty. 

"Yeah but what kind of a girlfriend would I be if I didn't get you a real present?" She said and I couldn't help but to pull her in for a passionate kiss. We were both exhausted from the hot we had and the show we had earlier as well. 

Yeri's P.O.V 

I didn't know why but it didn't feel right for Seulgi and Soojin to be together. It wasn't because I was jealous, well I am but I don't know... I'm scared she might hurt him that's all that is. I had been struggling with my feelings for Soojin and him being so cute and handsome all the time doesn't help either. I kept every photo we took together from the time we were dating. My heart breaks all over again every time I see it. I never should've played with him and make him jealous by using Ten. Soojin hates all of the NCT boys. It was partly my fault but I know he hates Taeyong right now, where it reminds me of how he was protective of me when I liked to mess around with Ten. 

Jonghyun is gone but Soojin isn't but I still want him to be mine again. It just doesn't feel right, without him I feel so pathetic and lost. I swear seulgi if you hurt him I won't forgive you. Every time they're together it makes my blood boil and I feel like crying every time I see them kiss. Here I am again watching Soojin and Seulgi making out on the couch. Seulgi seems to be all over him and I rolled my eyes at the sight. 

I went to go wash di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter