Dammit Dad

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V 

Today I was going back to america to see my parents. The rest of Midnight and Negative couldn't come because they were off to a conference. On the other hand they gave the maknae a free week off so why not? 

I was going to film v live and put it on our reality show "-12:00"

I finally arrived back at the airport and my dad's limo driver sent him to go pick me up and pay for a hotel so I can meet up with them in the morning.

I filmed v live while I was back at the hotel and posted some stuff on SNS, Twitter, Instagram, and snapchat. I was bored so I went on snapchat and did a small video with the dog filter. Then I took a simple selfie and posted it on Instagram and SNS labeling that I was back in america. Rukasu was sleeping already.

I got a text from Kou hyung and Tae noona.

From Kou: Hey you make it safely in america?

To Kou: Yeah I did, how are you guys doing over there hyung? 

From Kou: We're fine just Taemin and Kai seem to really miss you and your noona is missing you like crazy and nagging me. 

To Kou: Tell them I'll be there in about a week. 

From Kou: Can you please text Tiffany and tell her you're going to be back soon?

To Kou: Yeah sure. 

From Kou: By the way tell my dad to call me later if that's okay and tell your parents their favorite nephew said hi :)

To Kou: I'll tell uncle. Don't worry I'll tell them that you've been causing a lot of trouble and bullying the maknae XD

From Kou: Hey! That ain't nice buddy, anyways you better get some sleep. I'm at Sm right now

To Kou: Alright I will goodnight hyung I'll just film v live a little and be sure to watch it ;) and tell the others if they miss me that much then tell them to watch it too.

I the camera and started filming. 

"Hey Wolf Packs (fandom name) Sorry the other members aren't here and also sorry I'm a bit ugly right now. But I finally arrived in america with my manager who is also my best friend." I said to the camera and we already saw a lot of views. 

"Someone said my name?" Rukasu says getting into the shot.

"I thought you were asleep." I said and he hit me playfully.

"But you said best friend so that's me." Rukasu says making me laugh a little bit. 

"You're about to turn this into our YouTube channel Mr. Director." I say to him and he glares at me. 

"And what's so bad about our YouTube channel?" He asks me. 

"Nothing just we bicker a lot on there." I said still laughing a little. 

"The fans love it though cause we're so dope." Rukasu says making me a little nervous.

"Please don't ever use the word dope eve again you're ruining my song." I said laughing. 

"I gotta feel, I gotta feel, I'm kind of dope! It's dope!" Rukasu tries to sing dope and I grab him by the neck and tell him to stop. 

"Shh, child you are bad at siniging." I said. 

"The fans like it though lets look at the comments and answer questions too." Rukasu says. 

"Your only excuse is the fans love it... Someone asked where Minji was. Honestly we don't know whwere he is right now he was on a trip back to China in his home town and haven't heard from him since but.. if you're watching this Minji Saranghae hyung" I said making a heart with my fingers. I look over and Rukasu is cringing. 

"Aish what are you looking at?" I said hitting him playfully. 

"Some bromance we all have." Rukasu says. 

"You do it too hyung it's normal." I say to him. 

"Do you realize you're doing v-live wihtout a shirt?" He asks me. 

"Um now I just did crap! Forgive me Wolf Pack I didn't mean to expose myself like this it's just how I sleep." I said to the fans. 

"Next question, um lets see. speak in english for the rest of the v live." Rukasu reads. 

"No problem how was your day buddy?" I said to Rukasu. 

"It was fine until I saw your ugly face." Rukasu says making me pout. 

"Hyung that's mean." I said to him pouting. 

"And? Nah I'm just kidding He's a very handsome maknae but very terrifyng when it comes to his muscles." He said and gestured me to show everyone. 

"What am I suppose to flex now?" I asked him 

"Yes. Show them how terrifying you are." He said and I flexed a little and then put my arms down cause I still a little shy about it. 

"What's on your neck? Did you get a bug bite?" He asked me and I freaked out a little. 

"Yeah it's minor though." I said and he nodded and put some lotion on it for me man that was close. Tiffany noona why did you have to be so rough with the bites...

"Your phone's ringing." Rukasu says and I grab it and answer it on v live. 

"Hello?" I asked. 

"Hey kid!" Jihoon says. 

"Are you watching my v live at SM right now?" I asked. 

"Yup and must I say you guys are idiots!" Jihoon says. 

"I miss you too cous' is everyone there? Yes Kai and Taemin and the others want to face time. So pick up" She said and then she hung up and called me again. I picked up and saw everyone watching our v live. 

"We miss you!" Suho and Baekhyun yelled in the background. 

"I will be back in a week." I said. I saw TIffany noon blowing me a kiss and that made me blush. 

"Tell mom and dad I said hi." Tae soo says to me and I nodded. 

"Can I continue my v live now?" I asked and they all nodded and hung up. 

"Tae noona wanted to come but couldn't." I said to the fans since they asked if she was there.

"We'll answer one more question.. um question for me, is your Japanese or your english better and for Soojin, is your Korean or English better." He read. 

"Um my Japanese is actually better since I was born in Tokyo." He answers. 

"My korean is of course better because I spent most of my life there in some way when I was born in Busan." I answered. 

"BOI you barely look Korean you more white if anything." He says teasing me.

"What about you? You look more white than I do." I said pushing him away playfully and he just laughed.

"Wrap it up we gotta get you to the restaurant tomorrow." Rukasu says and we were still speaking in english.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter