Maknae couple

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V 

The Blackpink girls were really cool and had really good voices. I had a lot of fun with them today and I was looking forward to working with them for another two months.   

I went back to the Midnight x Negative dorm and saw Yeri spending time with my sister.  

"Aren't you going to greet me?" She asks cutely as I stare at her beauty. 

"Oh yeah of course princess." I said snapping out of it and hugged her tight and kissed her cheek. 

"I miss you my wild maknae." She says making me blush. 

"Missed you more princess." I said her hair. 

"No I missed you more." She argued with me. I was about to say something but Tae interrupted us.

"Ugh, this is basically the typical couples fight. Get on with it. You both missed each other, end of story." Tae said sarcastically. 

"Yeah it's basically every conversation you and Suho hyung have." I snapped back. 

"Such a smart . I love it." Yeri says kissing my cheek. 

"Ugh, love my ." Tae says disgusted. 

"What? Is this gross to you?" I asked Tae smirking. 

"Yes it is you're gonna make me sick." She snaps back. 

"Oh yeah? Noona, watch this." I say and she turns around and I start kissing Yeri's neck making her giggle. 

"EW! You little brat! PDA!" Tae screamed and I was amused at her reaction. 

I just laughed at her reaction. 

"How are we related again?" She asked me sarcastically. 

"I don't know you told me. You came out first or better yet. It's not my fault mom and dad got and had me." I teased and Yeri bursts out laughing. 

"EW EW EW! You and your dirty jokes." Tae screams. 

"Hey you asked." I said. 

"Okay, time to stop teasing your sister. Sorry baby." Yeri says and pecks my lips. 

"That's okay because I'm leaving." Tae responds making me laugh. 

"I'm gonna go take a shower now. You wanna take a nap with me after?" I asked Yeri. 

"Mm, you can take a nap I might be reading." She responds. 

"Aw, why so boring?" I teased. 

"It is not boring to read. Now go shower." She said slapping my chest playfully. 

"Do you wanna join me?" I asked in a flirty way. 

"In your dreams." She said and I pouted. 

"I'm just kidding, maybe some other time but not today." She said teasing me.

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes playfully and pecking her lips then heading to the shower.

Yeri's P.O.V 

Aish this boy loves to tease his family. Although I can't deny that I love his sarcasm and smart . 

He's still playful with me even though we're a couple and we're not awkward. This just feels so right. I can't wait to go on a trip with him to Bangkok. 

I layed on the couch and just started reading. I honestly felt comfortable at their dorm. I get along with all of the members and they're all really nice. 

It was the only place where we didn't have to hide our relationship. I don't want others to know but I do want to be with him. 

I was just reading and Soojin had finished showering. I thought he was going to take a nap in his room but actually he wasn't

He got on top of me and hugged me while I was reading. I didn't mind because it's not like he grabbed the book from me and didn't let me read it. He just layed there and hugged me. 

He nuzzled his nose onto my neck as he closed his eyes. After a couple minutes he fell asleep, I stared at his face for a brief second and watching him sleep made me sleepy too.

I then set the book aside and started wrapping my arms around him to sleep. I his hair and closed my eyes falling asleep. 

Tae-soo's P.O.V 

I was just talking to Kou about watching a movie so we were heading out to the living room to watch some TV until I saw Yeri and Soojin sleeping in each other's arms. 

Kou was about to walk in on them and wake them up because he's so freaking noisy with everything he does I had to grab him and push him back. 

"What was that for?" He whispred. 

"Shut up you idiot! You're gonna wake them up!" I scolded him. 

"Who? Oh never mind." He said as he looked over to the two sleeping so soundly. 

"They're such a sweet couple." I commented. 

"I know." Kou answers. 

"They're like the perfect maknae couple." I said watching them sleep. 

"They're gonna miss each other when we go back to America, you think they'll be okay?" Kou asked. 

"There's a thing called FaceTime. Of course they'll be okay." I answer. 

"If you say so. Never seen our maknae any happier." Kou says.

1 week later in Bangkok... 

Yeri's P.O.V 

We all heard about how our photoshoot was going to be at the zoo in Bangkok and personally I was afraid of animals but not baby animals. 

After we all got dressed for the photo shoot. Tae already finished her photo shoot with the animals and so did the others. They said it was fine. 

Then we found out something scary. 

"Okay so warning you behind this door is a family of tigers and just don't piss them off and you'll be fine." The cameraman warned usz 

I thought he meant baby tigers until we opened the door and saw a full grown tiger. Soojin wasn't scared at all in fact he went over there and hugged the tiger and let it his face. 

I didn't know how to come near it when it looked so scary. I was frozen in fear. 

"What's wrong baby?" He asked. 

"I'm really scared of animals.." I answered and he hugged me tightly. 

"I would wrestle a tiger for you. Don't worry just stay calm, I'm with you and I won't let anything happen to you." He said and I suddenly felt safe in his arms. 

I looked in his eyes and fell in love with him even more. I didn't know how to explain my love for him. The fact that he was willing to put himself in danger for me and the fact that he made me feel so safe. 

I felt calmer now so then we started our photo shoot. In one photo we leaned against the tiger and Soojin wrapped his arms around me. 

I didn't feel scared anymore. I felt safe so I started petting the tiger and it was actually really friendly. Soojin helped me get over my fear of animals. 

After the photoshoot I kissed Soojin sweetly and we just enjoyed our moment together. 

"I love you so much." I said rubbing my head against his neck as he held my hand. 

"I love you too princess." Hearding those words made my heart melt. 

For the rest of the week we enjoyed our time together and just had fun. I was going to miss him so much when he leaves to America. He's literally the sweetest person I know. 

2 Months later...

Rose's P.O.V 

I recently have gotten close with Soojin. He's so cute and so nice even though he's a really big star. During practice or when we're in the studio he always gets snacks and drinks for us and he's really patient with us. 

I was alone with him while the others were out since they had a tight schedule. Soojin still tried to keep me on track and helped me express my feelings in the lyrics. 

I was practicing the high note he gave me and it seemed easy but every time I looked at Soojin my voice cracked because he was so cute and I couldn't help it. 

"One more time. Come onyou can get it this time." He encouraged me. 

I just nodded and kept going. Final

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter