What a tease

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's P.O.V 

Everyone had such a tight schedule today. I was the only one that didn't so I let Soojin come over and stay with me and keep me company.  

We watched a movie together and layed on the couch. I cuddled up against him. He probably doesn't remember when his "buddy" wanted my attention. 

Oh well I'll remind him later. He fell asleep during the movie so I decided to let him sleep while I go shower. I wish I could take a shower with Soojin one of these days... 

I got out of the shower in a bath robe like I usually do. Soojin was still asleep so I decided to cook for the other members. My hair dried after a while and I just relaxed against the counter. 

Then I felt two arms wrapping around my waist. It was Soojin back hugging me. I decided this would be a chance to . 

"Oh so you hug noona only when I'm only wearing a robe? My my such a naughty boy." I . 

"You're not just wearing a robe though noona. Stop teasing me." He says hugging me making me giggle a little. 

"Oh really? What will you do if I really am under this? Why don't you check big guy..." I whispered to him. 

"Wanna bet?" He asks me. 

I had nothing on me other than shorts and I was also topless with no bra on. 

"Yes." I said challenging him. I knew he was tempted so he pulled on my robe causing it to fall off of me. He lost.. 

He backed away and I knew he looked shocked. He hit the counter and then I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pressed my chest against his teasing him. 

"I won the bet so now I get to claim my prize." I said and kissed his lips hungrily. After a while he had to give into lust and started kissing me back all roughly. 

I pulled on his shirt and then he took it off so I could kiss his chest and abs. I left hickeys and love mark all over his chest and abs. 

"Remember how you had that "problem" when we were dancing? Noona caused it right?  Noona will be nice enough to solve it for you..." I teased.

"Noona we shouldn't... I'm still-" I cut him off with a sweet kiss and then went to his abs. 

He was pulling on my hair when I was kissing him then he pulled me back up to kiss him again. All the sudden he grabs my thigh and puts me on the counter and kissing me again. I was so satisfied. 

He was about to pull my shorts down and then we both smelled something burning. The stove was on fire so then we had to stop. Oh god why does everything happen when things are getting exciting. 

Later he had to go back to his We Got Married house with Irene. I didn't like it but I had to deal with it.

Irene's P.O.V 

I felt someone shaking me and I was asleep. I woke up to Soojin's sweet smile. 

"Can't you just sleep with me?" I asked hugging him. 

"Noo, I cooked dinner for you. Eat first and then I'll cuddle with you until you're satisfied." He said and I guess that was a good idea. 

"Deal baby." I said to him and kissed his cheek before eating. 

We ate and then went to bed with each other. He cuddled with me and we both fell asleep. Unknowingly I started kissing his neck in my sleep. 

"God Soojin... you're so big." I said as my hand was rubbing his hard member. 

He kissed my lips hard and had a whole makeout session before he was inside me. I was having a wet dream so then I woke up and my hands were really in Soojin's pants but he didn't know. Oh my god... he really was big. 

I snapped out of it and stopped. I want him to be awake when I make him mine. I kissed his lips one more time before going back to sleeping. 

Jessica's P.O.V 

Today Midnight's Soojin and Kou was going on Running Man and we were going to be the surprise special guests. 

Me, Krystal, Amber, and Sunny were the special guests. The whole time we were watching them as they split up into teams. Kou, Soojin, Jaesuk, and Haha we're on Jongkook's team. 

We were on Jihyo, Kwangsoo, Seokjin and Gary's team. We were the pink team while they were blue. 

Soojin was wearing a headband and a tank top and we were suppose to surprise them at the mall when we started the game where we had to find certain ingredients. 

Krystal came over and kissed Soojin's cheek during the game so it wouldn't cause any suspicion. Unfortunately, that plan failed cause he saw Amber chasing Kou. We were suppose to make it seem like w just ran into him at the mall. 

I started chasing him and lost him for a little. My god he's fast. 

We found out from one of the cameramen that Soojin already took out Kwangsoo and Gary. I saw Soojin again and then I started chasing after him and then some how we landed in the girl's dressing room. 

"Well well if you really wanted to be in here alone with me why didn't you just say so?" I asked him teasingly. 

He was up against the wall trying to cover his tag. 

"If you let me go I'll love you fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter