Kisses and Rivalries

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V

I had to spend a full semester studying and it was finally time to go back to Korea for another award show. I had time to settle back into my home in Korea and it was nice. Just as I was getting settled in, my phone started buzzing. I picked it up and I was happy to hear it was from Seulgi.

"Soojinie.." She called. 

"Seulbear?" I asked.

"It's cold... come over and cuddle with me." She whined cutely.

"Are you really that cold?" I asked.

"Yes and you're the warmest person I know." She said convincing me to come over.

"Okay I'll be over there in 10 minutes." I said as I got into some decent home clothes since she doesn't really care.

After I arrived, I walked into a cute whining teddy bear. Immediately she got me in bed and held me tight. She must be really cold. Well what can I say? It is winter. We stayed quiet for a little hugging. I felt comfortable with her even if we didn't have a conversation so to me, I didn't care so much as long as she was happy. She looked so adorable. 

I took my shirt off and gave it to her.

"Here you need it more than I do." I said handing it to her and she took her shirt off and changed into my sweater immediately. I wrapped her up in the blanket and continued to cuddle with her like that. 

"My god you're so adorable." I commented when she snuggled against me like a little kid.

Seulgi's P.O.V

Oh my god... he just called me adorable. I was blushing so hard I tried to hide my blushing face but again I couldn't move since he was hugging me and I was wrapped in the blanket. I couldn't do anything else but lean on him as much as I could and kiss his lips, unknowingly I started trying to rub through the blanket. 

"My teddy bear's so aggressive, I love it." He said.

"Well this bad boy has to be punished for teasing me." I said smirking.

As we kept on kissing I felt my body get hotter so I got out of the blanket and got onto his lap instead. When things got more heated throughout the kiss, I felt his hand crawl up my back making me blush and it made it's way to unhooking my bra. It didn't scare me so much though, in fact I lead his hand to my . He massaged it as we kissed even more. 

Then we heard knocking on the door. Oh crap...

We immediately stopped and luckily I was able to get my bra back before the door opened. It was just Joy and Irene checking on us. I was able to calm down but that kiss keeps on running through my mind. I couldn't help but to blush at the thought of us going further. 

After a while we got out of bed and Soojin was in the kitchen helping with the dishes. I had just came out of the shower but then I saw Irene hugging Soojin as he was doing the dishes and it seemed he was enjoying it, I felt myself getting a little upset and jealous at the sight. 

I decided to leave the kitchen and go to the living room and just read a book for a little to calm me down a bit. 

I then felt Soojin getting on top of me and nuzzling his nose into my neck. He's so cute I might not be able to resist... but I have to at least pretend like I'm mad at him. I tried to ignore him as best as I could but then he grabbed the book out of my hands and set it aside. 

"Wanna go back to my place for a little?" He asked and I honestly did so I just nodded and he took me back to his place and it was a short drive.

Once we walked in the door I saw him eyeing my body like he was about to pounce on me which made me blush.

"Sorry my body isn't as great as Irene's." I teased.

"It's even better. Your is plump, great abs, and great pair of ." He whispered in my ear making me shiver. He then leaned over and kissed me. Somehow we landed on the couch. I ped his pants and gave him a slow . It was my first time doing this with anyone. He came in my mouth after a few minutes and surprisingly I was able to swallow it all. 

"I never imagined you'd be this big, oh god.." I commented as I stared at his huge .

"Now it's not fair if I'm the only one that came." He teased and pushed me down removing my shorts and started eating me out. Then he slipped two fingers in making me moan loudly. Luckily no one was home other than us. I was drowned in pleasure and after a couple minutes I squirted all over his hands. He was hovering over me and I could tell he was about to push himself into me but I wasn't ready.

"Wait, I'm sorry I can't. I'm scared, I'm still a ." I explained. 

"It's okay, I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you into anything. You have a busy day tomorrow we should get some rest." He said sweetly and we ended up falling asleep in each other's arms.

Tiffany's P.O.V

I found out that Soojin was in town again but he was spending a lot of time with Seulgi. Why is he being so friendly with other girls? Well if he's going to be friendly with them why not also be friendly with me? 

I came over to visit everyone and we were just planning on hanging out and watching a movie. I sat on the couch with Soojin and the others were still getting snacks and everything. I took this as a chance to have some fun with Soojin. He tapped my thigh playfully but then I grabbed his hand and kept it on my thigh. 

I took a pillow and covered my legs so I could run his hands through my skirt to let him know what I want from him. 

He looked around if there was anyone around or close and he slipped two fingeres in and I did my best to surpress my moans. 5 minutes later I came all over his hands. We did a good job of hiding it. I then took his hand and started the off of it. I bent over and kissed his through his shorts.

"I miss my master's big .." I moaned.

"Well maybe you should greet him sometime." He said pulling me onto his lap. I was about to give him a but then Kou and Tae walked in so sadly we couldn't do anything.

Soojin's P.O.V

Jessica was still gone since she had to film other things. It was time for me to perform with the rest of Midnight for our comeback but then I was looking for a specific someone at the same time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter