Replacement

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V 

I knew how I felt about Seulgi, I never won't let anything hurt her and I wouldn't allow even myself to hurt her, we love each other so mych, I can just feel it. I was backstage watching her Ikigayo performance for her new comeback. I was happy 'Peak-a-boo' was so successful for Red Velvet. I was only a special host for the show although I had my comeback several months ago. 

Seulgi looked amazing on stage and off of course. I mean she's so charistmatic on stage but she's like a little kid off stage. I wanted everyone to know she was mine. Once I do make her mine, I'll find time to come up with a statement to show the public how much I love her. Which was why I was going to make her mine tonight. 

"Hey." She said as she snuck up behind me causing me to jump a little. I turned around to see the face I love so much. 

"Hey." I greeted her and pulled her close. 

"Did I do really bad or something?" She asked cutely.

"No you were amazing." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist closing the gap between us. 

"Let's pick up where we left off." She said smirking. Then I remembered us kissing and hugging before the show where we were lip locked. 

"Wait..." I said remembering something else. 

"What is it?" She asked pausing for a second. 

"Seulgi I love you and I want to be yours so I wanted to do this the proper way.. Would you go out with me?" I asked shyly.

"You know my answer." She said hugging me closer.

"So it that a yes?" I asked. 

"Oh my gosh, pabo of course it's a yes hurry up and kiss me." She said. Her answer made me smile. I didn't hesitate to kiss her right away. We were perfectly in sync with each other and our tongues felt smooth brushing against each other. She pulled away to breathe a little. She traced my jawline softly. 

"You might have a little lipstick afterwards." She said smiling. I didn't care there was nothing else I'd rather do than kiss her right now. 

"That's okay.." I whispered back and she put her hand on the back of my nape and pulled me close into another makeout session. We stopped until someone opened the door on us. Son of ... who the would barge in like that? Haven't they heard of something called knocking? Well what do you know... it's the annoying little from BTOB, Eunkwang. 

He obviously knew we were kissing and I made it obvious enough so that everyone could see Seulgi is mine. 

"Hey Seulgi congrats on your comeback, would you like to maybe go ou-" I cut him off right there by grabbing his shirt. 

"You little , haven't you heard of knocking and how are you so stupid not to know that Seulgi is mine when we've been kissing backstage and hugging? Listen I maybe you makenae's friend but I'm definately not yours so don't you dare come near Seulgi like that cause I swear it'll be the last time you ever will." I threatened. I never talked that way to someone before but Seulgi is mine he knew it. Anyone that shows interest in Seulgi is a threat to me. After making Eunkwang leave I was relieved. I turned back to Seulgi who was giving me a sly look. 

"Someone was jealous, good thing I have a protective puppy so no one can steal me away." She teased making me smile. 

"Come here." She said pulling me close once again for another kiss. 

Things were getting hotter in here until the door knocked again. Since I had locked it before keeping anyone from disturbing us and asked who it was. .. it was Seulgi's manager. They mentioned she has another schedule to attend later that night. Damn! I was gonna take her out to dinner. When are these people ever going to quit?

"I have to go.. I'm sorry." SHe said looking up at me with a pouty face.

"It's okay I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked hugging her. 

"Ummm if you come to the dorm in time, there might be a surprise waiting for you..." She whispered in a husky voice.

"Then I'll be sure to be there..." I reassured her. 

"Okay...and I love you." She said as she pecked my cheek and lips.

"I love you too." I let her go and attended my schedule.

2 hours later...

I came to the Red Velvet dorm to find that Seulgi was the only one at the dorm. Sweet. 

I came into her room finding her in a red and black lingerie. Oh god no... she's way too y. 

"Surprise?" She said innocently. She was so y but also seem shy like a kid. I can bet you if you're having a one night stand then it feels completely different from having it with someone you're in love with. 

"I missed you. I said as we hugged each other. With her hair all messy but yet so smooth and all lady like in such a manner so much. 

"Well what are you waiting for?" She asked making me blush. 

"Ah.. right." I said as I took my shirt off. I was about to undo my pants until Seulgi stopped me.

"Let me do it." She said looking up at me. She was able to remove my belt in one swift motion and pushed my pants down. We both looked at each other shyly but their was a part of us that was enjoying every moment of this. I knew I had something deeper with Seulgi than I would ever have with Rose from that moment. I wrapped my arms around her once again to feel her silky skin against mine for a second. My heart was pounding and I had never felt like this with anyone else. Usually in these types of situations I would be so calm and confident and bold but not in this case. 

"Aren't you going to undress me?" She asked in a seductive tone. 

"Oh yeah.. I forgot sorry." I said blushing causing her to giggle. I moved my hand up to where her bra was hooked and unclasped it softly and pulled it off revealing her milky mounds. I couldn't help but to stare at her beautiful body.

"Don't stare like that...it's embarrassing." She said looking away slightly covering her body. 

"Oh I'm sorry you just look so y." I said growing a little more confident. 

"Naughty..if you're gonna stare like that then why don't you just make a move already." She said teaing me a little. I didn't hesitate to push her down on the bed softly and get on top of her. The only thing I didn't want to take off was her , at least not yet. I hovered over her slightly then took one of her s into my mouth. At that moment I felt like a baby and just on them trying to get a much juice as I can out of them. At first I heard her breathing a little heavily then I hear a soft y moan come from her. My left hand caressed her as I was still on the other. 

"Uhmm... saranghae Soojin.."

Seulgi's P.O.V

He was like a little baby on my s. I entangled my hands in his hair as I was in so much pleasure at the moment. He stopped to look up at me, I can assure you my face was flushed. I pulled him down to kiss me. We were both fighting for dominance and refused to let eac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter