Producer

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V 

I went back to my normal working schedule but most of the time I spent it with Yeri. I held her close and kissed her in the studio and we played the piano together. She made me so happy. She was my princess and no one would change that.   

I was sorry for Tiffany and Irene noona but I couldn't kiss them or do snything with them anymore since I was in a commited relationship. After spending some time in the SM studio with Yeri we left back to meet up with the others . 

"Hey guys so I convinced dad to let you guys do a photoshoot together but don't worry he doesn't know you guys are a couple so your secret is safe with me and the others." Tae said to us and winked. 

"Really? What did he say?" I asked. 

"So you guys will be doing a couples photoshoot and the concept is a little y. Then you guys are going to go to Bangkok for another photoshoot with us." Tae explained. 

"You hear that oppa? We can be a couple without anyone knowing." Yeri says turning to me and holding my hand. 

"Yes, we don't even have to pretend when it comes to posing." I said and kissed her cheek. 

Yeri's P.O.V 

I held onto Soojin's hand for the whole day and he even spent time with us at the Red Velvet dorm and Exo came too. I knew there was a lot of room on the couch and carpet but we could always use a brother and sister relationship as an excuse. 

I sat on his lap and held his hand. We just talked with the others and watched TV. Soojin would sometimes give me small pecks on the shoulder secretly so no one would know. My weakness was when he started playing with my hair and he smelled so good every time I was near him. 

It was time for our photoshoot later that day and I was a little nervous since the concept was a little y. We went to our dressing rooms and they made me put on a fancy sparkling blue dress that exposed my shoulders. Then they started doing my hair and honestly, working with Midnight and Negative's stylists they had the best people doing their make up so of course they all looked like princesses and princes on stage.

I had finished and it seemed Soojin finished before me and when he turned around. He looked absolutely stunning. I blushed when I saw how handsome he was. 

"Looks like I really am dating an angel." He said coming closer to me making me blush harder, 

"Stop it.. you're embarrassing me." I said looking away. 

He had wrapped his arms around me and started playing with my hair. 

"What's with you?' He asked. 

"Nothing.. it's just I've never really worn anthing like this." I answered. 

"You're lucky I haven't tackled you yet.. because you're gorgeous." He whispered in my ear making me bite my lip. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and I was about to kiss him until they called us to start the photoshoot. 

"I'll kiss you later princess.." He said and held my hand as we went into the elevator for the photoshoot. 

Once we got there they set up the room as if it was from a romance movie. 

"You both look great! For our first pose I would like you two to sit down by the window together and stare at each other like you guys are in love. Also hold hands please!" The director said. I didn't have to pretend to stare at him as if we were in love I was in love. 

We held hands and stared at each other. His eyes were gorgeous and y. His muscles were well defined even from the outside of his button up shirt and his hair was brushed to the side. 

"That's perfect! Now Soojin run your fingers through her hair." The director instructed Soojin. 

Soojin got closer and my hair. I couldn't help but to smile. 

"Now make it seem like you guys are about to have a passionate kiss." The director said and then he cupped my face softly and pulled me closer. I closed my eyes waiting for the kiss and the director then told us to stop where we were. I was tempted to kiss his lips so badly. 

"Now for the last photo.. Yeri please get on Soojin's lap and wrap your arms around his neck." He said and I didn't hesitate to jump on Soojin's lap. He didn't have to tell me twice to hold onto his neck.

"Soojin, please wrap your right hand around Yeri's waist and the other holding her thigh please." Soojin did so and rested his head against his shoulder and nuzzled his nose against my neck as I hugged his head. 

"That's just perfect!" The director said taking the same photos in different angles. 

After we finished the photoshoot. They gave everyone a lunch break and I was still in the room with Soojin. After everyone left he pulled me on his lap and started kissing me. 

"Someone's a little excited.." I teased pulling away from the kiss. 

"You were about to kiss me earlier so I'm returning the favor." He said and then started kissing me roughly. He bit my lower lips causing me to moan and letting his tongue slipped into my mouth. He was dominant when it came to our kisses. I held the back of his head so he would've move away. It was extremely hot. He started rubbing my back as we kissed and then when we were both out of breathe we pulled away. 

"You have a little lipstick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter