Save me Save you

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin’s P.O.V 

I have to say things with Seulgi have been going pretty good. I can’t help but to feel so guilty still about certain things... It’s true I’ve been off with other girls while I was dating someone and I don’t always know how to control myself around them. I never intend to hurt anybody but of course that doesn’t excuse any of my actions.         

She’s loved me so much and I do really love and care for her as well but why is the guilt getting to me so badly? 

I’ve been insecure with the fact that she ended up being most of the male idols ideal type. I’m starting to think she may even deserve better than me? Gah I don’t know anymore. I went for ice cream with her and Tae the other day and it hit me that I haven’t been as great as a person as I had hoped to me. I’m honestly hurting over the fact that I haven’t been good to Seulgi or any of the other girls in my life especially Yeri or Rose non of this has been fair to them. I can’t keep doing this... 

But for now I have to swallow my pain as the other have. I don’t know what I can tell Seulgi at this point. Yeri and I kissed on multiple occasions and even had when Seulgi was away. I honestly have no idea what to even do at this point maybe I’m just overthinking this... 

“Yah! Earth to Soojin! It’s your turn!” Tae screamed. Oh man I’ve been so caught up in my thoughts I didn’t even realize it was my turn to play on the PlayStation. 

“Baby are you okay?” Seulgi asked me as she was sitting beside me. 

“Yeah yeah I’m okay.” I responded quickly. God I hate feeling like this why does it hurt every time I look at her face now and look at her beautiful smile? I should be happy but I’m not because of everything that I’ve done to her. 

I continued to play the game with my family members as I normally would. My chest feels really heavy right now. 

Seulgi had to leave because of her schedule since her and the rest of Red Velvet are coming up with a new song. I just don’t know what I’m supposed to do now. 

“Hey guys I think it’s time we go visit the WJSN members before they have to perform on MCOUNTDOWN it’s been a while since we’ve seen them and I bet their new comeback is a hella good.” Kou said. We all know it’s just because he probably has the hots for Exy. But whatever it has been a while and Bona’s contract did end with us already so maybe we should check up on her too. I honestly haven’t even listened or watch the music video for their new songs so I’m actually pretty curious. 

We all got on the car and the driver started driving us to where the stage was held. I plugged my AirPods in for a little to get things off my mind. I closed my eyes and fell asleep on the way for a little. 

After a while we arrived and security let us in trough the back and turns out WJSN already performed damn we missed it. Honestly I just wanted to distance myself for everything and didn’t even wanna go but we’re here. I leaned against the back door where we came in but it was open for some fresh air. I had my AirPods in still and WJSN were still doing interviews for after their performance and what not so they probably won’t be coming in any time soon. 

I closed my eyes again and I hadn’t even noticed that WJSN had entered the room as music was blasting through my ears. 

Suddenly someone pulled out one of my ear buds.” 

“Hey! That-“ 

“is that how you greet your friend who you haven’t seen in a long time?” A sweet but familiar voice said. Oh god... 

“I- um” She’s stunning and so much more matured? 

“Soojin, still cute and clueless as ever.” Bona said in a cute but yet cheerful tone. I smiled a little as it was a relief that she was doing so well and their latest song had even gotten number 1 for MCountdown. 

“B-Bona noona minhae I wasn’t aware that all of you guys had came in already.” I said hugging her softly. 

“Mm.. Noona? You never called me noona before what’s with you?” She said wrapping her arms around my neck. 

“Sorry I uh just haven’t seen you in a while.” I said awkwardly hugging her. 

“Is it because I look more like a noona more than I used to?” She pouted. 

“Ani, you still look beautiful but your outfit is still too revealing.” I said as I took my jacket off placing it around her exposed shoulders her outfit was way too revealing and almost too y this time. 

“Hm? You don’t like our new mature concept?” She looked up at me.

”No no it’s just this outfit is way too revealing and way too... y.” Oh god did I say that last part out loud? I heard her giggle a little. 

“Is Soojin getting protective of me?” She teased a little. I gave her a pouty look.

”You look like a cute lovesick puppy. Let’s hangout again sometime.” She said giving me one last hug before kissing my cheek. Woah she really has matured a lot... 

Bona’s P.O.V 

After catching up with all of them I realized how much I missed all of them. With promotions I haven’t been able to see any of them or even think about them well... maybe except for Soojin but yeah. Where did this awkward cute side of him come from though? He used to be cool and confident. Hm I like him like this though. Could it be that I may have a chance to compete against Seulgi? Noona... that’s definitely new coming from him especially. I won’t let you slip away this time... 

Seulgi practically threatened me that one time that I wanted to hangout with Soojin and I’m here’s to take him back. 

Tae and Kou actually invited us to come over to their place to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter