Jealousy Game

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's P.O.V

I couldn't help but to feel unloved and sad when Soojin didn't acknowledge me much at all the last time he was here. He was always cuddling with Yeri or someone else other than me but maingly Yeri. 

They were really touchhy and affectionate with each other all the sudden. I hope I didn't piss him off or anything for him to ignore me like this. I decided to text Tae and Kou and ask if I had done anything wrong because they always know about Soojin's behavior and whats bothering him.

To Kou and Tae: Guys.. do you think I did anything wrong? Soojin hasn't been talking to me much at all and it makes a little sad and worried.

From Kou: Last time I checked you didn't do anything at all. 

From Tae: Soojin's just Soojin just wait till he comes back and things will be fine again. 

To Kou and Tae: Are you sure? I mean he's been affectionate with everyone else.

From Kou: I don't think he realizes it. Try talking to him the next time.

From Tae: Yeah you have to be straight foward when it comes to him otherwise he's not going to have a clue.

To Kou and Tae: True..  I learned that the hard way. Thanks I'll talk to him the next time.

 I was still confused so I went and Talked to Yeri about it since they're really close and we're also personally close I guess. 

"Hey Yeri.. do you think I did anything wrong with Soojin?" I asked. 

"No... why?' She asked looking a little nervous. 

"It's just.. he's been affectionate with everyone else except for me and I want to know if I did anything wrong." I answered. 

"You mean only with me.. look, I've been dating Soojin for a long time now. I guess that's why.." She answered looking away. I instantly felt jealous of her but what can I do? He seems happy and if Soojin really likes her that much then I should leave it...

I had to respect their relationship no matter how much it hurt me.

Soojin's P.O.V

2 months later....

I wanted to come and visit everyone since it's been way too long and I felt bad for making everyone wait especially Yeri. So I decided to come back a week earlier than I was suppose to and surprise everyone. I went to the front desk asked where Exo and Shinee were. I went and visited them first and went their practice rooms.

After surprising them I also found out SNSD was at a meeting and I heard Jessica was also going to be there too. Red Velvet on the other hand were filming a CF. I told Exo and Shinee not to say anything so I could surprise the others and they agreed.

I then saw the SNSD members after entering the practice room across the hall to surprise them.

"I'm home!!" I said jumping in. 

Then I ended up being rushed into a tight hug from tiffany and Jessica causing me to suffocate and the other members hugged me too after pulling the other 2 girls off of me. We then caught up with each other as I waited to Red Velvet.

40 minutes later...

Red Velvet pulled up and they looked tired since they had to practice. I rushed off to get food for them before they coould see me and then I had to delivered to the SM building. When the food was delivered, I picked it up and brought to them and shocked everyone mainly Yeri because I told her I wouldn't be back for another week so I laughed and hugged and kissed everyone on the forehead

In the process I sneaked a kiss on Yeri lips. After everyone was done with schedules we hung out in the lounge to talk for a bit since I had to film for Hello Counselor tomorrow.

Next day at Hello Counselor...

I was sitting next to Taesoo and the host was introducing everyone. They talked with Taesoo first as she's the eldest and leader of Negative, mainly how things are and what her plans are they asked me the same questions and we both mentioned that we are preparing for solo comebacks and Midnight is prepping a mini album.

One of the guests stories was about love advise saying he's been in love with his friend and wants to confess but he's scared that things might not go well.

"Hyung you'll never know unless you try. Being in love with someone is a good thing and its definitely something to be announced. Just have the courage to say so and you'll never know if she's waiting for you to confess. I hope for nothing but the best for you. Even if she doesn't have feelings in return the least she could do since you guys are friends is still try to be friends and continue everything like it was before.  And here's my number if it doesn't go well I'll take you for a meal." I said handing him my number.

Yeri's P.O.V 

As we were watching Soojin and Tae's Hello Counselor episode, we were all shocked when Soojin gave the guy his number and such loving words. Everyone except Taesoo because this is how Soojin is, very caring and loving especially while living in America everything is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter