Heartache

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's P.O.V 

My heart was hurting so badly... I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration and sadness thinking about Yeri. I told Kou I wouldn't be able to attend Inkigayo today since it was too hard. He didn't question me thankfully. I had written a song for Yeri since I was in so much pain. I missed her so so much. Even though she wasn't mine I still wanted her around.I got multiple texts from my noonas and hyungs from SM. I was so sad I didn't want them to worry. 

I stayed in my room staring at a picture of Yeri, it made me sad but she was so beautiful I couldn't look away. I fell asleep on my desk dreaming about her. 

Several hours later...

I heard the door slam open and it was Rukasu. 

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked. 

"Nothing.." I answered turning back around to set my head back on the desk. 

'Nothing? We've been worried sick and you tell us you've been doing nothing? What's wrong with you? This isn't you!" Rukasu says. 

"Calm down Rue, you just don't understand." I snapped back at him. 

"I've been your best friend for 7 years now and you tell me that I don't understand?!" He yells back at me in frustration. 

"Rue my heart's hurting more and more please go away.." I begged. 

"This is about some girl isn't it? Get over it then I know you've never been in a relationship but woman come and go." He said. 

"Rue I love her okay? There I said it." I snapped back at him. 

Rukasu's P.O.V 

Did he just say he loves someone? Woah... this is different. Not even Tiffany had this effect on him. Who the hell is it? I softened up a bit hearing those words since he's never said he loved someone, not even enough to cry over them like this. 

"Okay.. look I'm sorry can you tell me who the lucky girl is?" I asked in a soft tone and I didn't hear him answer. I sat down on his bed and looked up and saw him staring at a picture of him and.. Yeri? But they're like brothers and sisters. Doesn't matter this is my best friend we're talking about. She must be lucky to have his heart like this..

"It's Yeri isn't it?" I asked and then he turned around and nodded. 

"Bro what happened? You know you can tell your old buddy Rue anything right?" I reassured him as I shook his shoulders softly. 

"We just got carried away in bed.... when everything was done I ended up telling her that I loved her out of instinct because I meant it and I was sure of it." He explained. WHere was the problem now? 

"And?" I asked for more info. 

"She didn't feel the same apparently, I guess I'm confused on why I even got in bed with her and she agreed if she didn't feel the same." He continued. 

Wait.. they got in bed with each other and she didn't know if she had feelings for him or not? Kind of messed up but whatever. Wait a minute.. she has to have some type of attraction towards him if she agreed. I'm missing something here. Yeri was always like a little sister to him but I'm pretty sure they kiss and hold each other all the time and she's over here telling him that she doesn't feel the same? I figured it out!

She's too shy to confess her feelings either that or she doesn't want to break their friendship since I'm damn sure that sure definitely loves him. I have to tell the others but I can't let them tell anyone else. 

I left the room without saying anything more to Soojin. I went to Tae's room and called Kou to come in too. I don't think the other members of Midnight should know yet. 

"So what did you find out?" Kou asked. 

"Soojin's heart is a little broken right now.." I said. 

"Whos' the ? Where she at?" Tae said and I stopped her from getting too hyped. 

"Calm your , it's not her fault. Okay look.. they got in bed with each other because they got carried away and I guess they had it. Don't wanna get into details but Soojin apparently loves this girl but-" Tae paused me right there. 

"Wait wait... did you say love?" She asked coming closer. 

"Yes he said it with his own mouth." I said. 

"Wait, so who?" Kou asked. 

I didn't know if it was safe to say it or not so I just pulled out my phone and showed them a picture. 

"Y-Yeri?" Kou asked as his eyes went wide and I covered his mouth. 

"You mean Yeri from Red Velvet?" Tae asked still shocked. 

"Yes." I answered. 

"Are you sure?" She asked me again and I nodded my head. 

"Are you sure cause if you're joking or not sure I'm gonna whoop you." She said and she was about to hit me until Kou stopped her. 

"Okay that's enough.. you're not whoppin' anyone anytime soon sister calm down this is about our little brother so no whoppin' gonna happen any time soon." Kou said calming her down. 

"Okay fine you're right.. continue." Tae said. 

"As I was saying... Soojin loves her and he confessed after everything was done and she said she didn't quite feel the same but her behavior says otherwise.." I explained.

"Now that I think about it you're right.. I remember Soojin missing her a lot when we went back to america. I honestly think she's just scared to confess." Tae said and Kou nods in agreement.

"So? Do we need to tell Red Vlevet or whats the plan?" ,Kou asked. 

"You idiot!  We can't let this get to all of Red Velvet especially Irene, she'll be heartbroken and she'll probably the one whooping Yeri." Tae says hitting Kou on the back of the head. 

"So.. we tell only Seulgi and Wendy." I said. 

"I'll tell Seulgi and you text Wendy." Tae said to me.

"Okay but do not tell the other members or else I will whoop both of you." I said to them and they both nodded. 

We ended the conversation there and it seemed like we already had a plan going on. We're not going to talk to Yeri directly that's for sure. I texted Wendy and she was pretty shocked about the situation but again she kind of suspected it and so did Seulgi. 

Yeri's P.O.V

I hated avoiding Soojin. I just didn't know what to do. I should've just said that I loved him back.  How could I be so stupid? 

Non of my other members knew about it and I was too shy to also reveal the fact that we had ..  he was my first too. All of my members kept telling about how Soojin wouldn't talk to anyone for some weird reason and he was just different. That reason was me. 

I wanted to apologize but didn't know how to apologize. I cried about it and just left it alone. Until I got a text from Tae telling me to come over with the other Red Velvet members. This was my chance to make everything right again...

When we got over there I was nervous. I wanted to see Soojin but then I heard him crying in his room. I felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter