Birthday and Concert

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's P.O.V 

I sat down with Soojin on the couch and he was crying of how happy he was. I hugged him and wiped his tears away. 

"Guy this is too much." He says. 

"Check this out." Taemin says turning on the TV and the news wished him a happy birthday then we saw his father wishing him a happy birthday too. 

"I love you so much son, I'm glad to see you so successful and writing such good songs. I'm very proud of you and Tae and I'm sorry I wasn't there for a lot of the time but just know I'm very proud of you. Happy Birthday Soojin!" Soojin was crying when he got the message from his father and and Tae hugged him. 

"Okay now enough with the crying and let's party." Minji says. 

"You up for some karaoke?" Suho suggested. 

"Ah starting up with the asian tradition alright let's go but.. one condition, we get to sing American songs." Soojin says and Suho already looks scared laughing. 

"This guy's smart." Onew says. 

"If you don't know english when it comes to this then you're whipped." Soojin says and it's true. 

"Alright I'll do my best since it's your birthday." Suho says and ruffles Soojin's hair. 

We got into the karaoke room and it started off with Soojin v.s Suho in the first round. Soojin's voice was still angelic even though he was singing in english. Soojin immediately stopped and couldn't stop laugh when Suho got one of the words wrong. Suho then gave up and then it was Kai's turn. Kai was even worse when it came to english. Then it came to the two best friends going against each other.. Rukasu v.s Soojin. 

"I hope you know I learned english with you." Rukasu says. 

"Ok fine whatever." Soojin says challenging Rukasu. 

It was funny how Rukasu was american-japanese and Soojin was american-korean. It was going to be an interesting match. Right when Rukasu started singing, Soojin burts out laughing. 

"What?" Rukasu asks turning to Soojin who is on the floor laughing. 

"Y-You.. I can't say.." Says laughing. I guess you can say Rukasu wasn't the best singer. 

After a few more rounds of Karaoke we were going to the dance practice room so Midnight can film there birthday dance practice.

They were doing the dance practice for "War of Hormone", "Not today", and "Just one day." 

Honestly though the choreography was really good when it came to the chairs and everything. Not today was a really powerful dance. When it came to War of Hormone they were just being silly but Soojin was so cute. He loved joking around with the other members and he made Exo and Shinee laugh a lot. Including Amber since they're also close. 

He played around with the camera during the dance practive and it seems him and Tom are also really close. Hwansoo just couldn't help but to laugh during the dance practice. 

Kai's P.O.V 

This kid.. oh my god. He was hilarious. The door was knocking and it seemed like we had a visitor. When we opened the door it was Park Bogum coming to see Soojin on his birthday and some of the Hwarang cast. 

We adored Soojin he was such a cute little brother. Even Go Ara came to see him. 

"Young Soojin's growing up already.." Bogum says hugging Soojin. 

"Hyungie I missed you." Soojin says.

"Did you miss your hyung?" Hyung-sik says. 

"Of course I did hyung you're so cool." Soojin says and Hyung-sik is already smiling and Seo-Joon also came.  

"How was Soojin's acting in the new drama?" Kou asks the people from the Hwarang. 

"Our maknae was actually very good. The character fit his personality." Seo-Joon says Soojin's hair. 

"He was actually a very cute maknae even in the drama and surprisingly looked very handsome with long hair." Ara says making everyone laugh. 

"He was basically himself for the character and I was personally very said during the death scene of Soojin's character." Minho says hugging Soojin. 

I was also sad about Soojin's death scene. It looked so real when  he grabbed the sword making his hands bleed. 

"He's an extremely cute maknae." Hwansoo says.

"Oh by the way we have good news, Midnight and Negative are invited to feature at and SMtown concert as a gift from SM." I annouced. 

"Really? I'll be sure to attend then." Hyung-sik says ruffling Soojin's hair.

"This maybe the best concert we have yet then." Amber says. 

Kou's P.O.V 

After playing around and just having a lot of fun for Soojin's birthday he seems so tired. I decided to let him stay at the SNSD dorm. I mean what could possibly go wrong? Taeyeon helped me carry him to Yuri's bed since Yuri wasn't going to be there because of her tight schedule. Plus he'll be safe with Tiffany. 

Tiffany's P.O.V 

I was coming back from showering after the party and everything then when I entered the room I found Soojin on Yuri's bed shirtless again. 

Omo.. he's so hot. I don't think we would mind if I slept with him. So instead of going to my bed I went to Yuri's bed and cuddled up next to him. 

Jessica's P.O.V 

Why the hell does Kou keep trusting Soojin with Tiffany? I was upset that they were sleeping otgether again so I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter