Building a Fort

Twice's Daughter

The members were at a photo shoot for Knock Knock. It was 8:30pm Nayeon, Jungyeon and Mina finished early and were at the dorm. You had just woken up from your nap, Jungyeon was building her legos, Mina was sleeping on her bed and Nayeon wrapped herself in a blanket watching Defendants-starring Yuri.

You got off the couch and ran to Jungyeon accidentally breaking her beautiful lego structure. Jungyeon sighed before looking at your smiling face. 

"Go watch T.V with Nayeon umma," Jungyeon turned you around and you ran towards Nayeon. 

You ran into Nayeon but she was too interested with the drama that she hardly noticed. Wanting to be like Nayeon you ran into her shared room with Mina, Sana and Jihyo-for some reason you always stole Mina's blankets and penguins. You pulled the blanket that Mina was under. She woke up seeing her blanket dragging on the floor and later running into the door. She just turned over and fell back asleep.

Upon reaching the living room you sat next to Nayeon and placed the blanket over your head and body. You looked back and forth from Nayeon to the TV not understanding anything. That went on for 30 minutes before you ran to Jungyeon again. Jungyeon's almost completed lego set was destroyed again. 

"I'm hungry," you pointed to your belly.

"___-ah I'm pretty sure Nayeon umma would be glad to feed you," she turned you around once more. 

However you came back a second later. "Umma is not moving," you pointed to the door.

"Get her attention baby," Jungyeon patted your head.

You ran out into the living room, jumping on the couch around Nayeon. Nayeon again noticed but didn't respond, so you were jumping until the next commercial. As the next commercial came Nayeon made eye contact with you and you tackled her. 

"I'm hungry."

"Let's get you food," Nayeon grunted as she carried you. "You're getting heavy." 

Luckly for Nayeon, Chaeyoung made chicken porridge before they left for their schedule earlier this morning. She danced around with you in her arms waiting for the porridge to reheat. 

"5 4 3 2 1," Nayeon counted and when the microwave beeped you threw your hands up yelling beep. Lucky for Nayeon she didn't get hit in the face. She brought you back to the living room with the commercial still on. Nayeon started feeding you but as soon as Defendant came back on she would stop and continue every once in a while- sometimes accidentally putting the spoon at your nose.

You tried to it off your nose as Dahyun did but it didn't work. You saw Nayeon pick up the spoon from the bowl and opened your mouth ready to be fed. Only to have it go into Nayeon's own mouth as you followed the direction of Nayeon's arm. 

Unfortanately Nayeon ended up eating all your food. So you went to go get your yogurt melts that Jihyo thought she hid but didn't realize you saw. You pushed the dining chair over to the counter and brought your stepping stool into the kitchen. You managed to get your yogurt bites but left everything as it is. 

After eating the whole bag and more Nayeon's drama ended she saw the empty bags and was surprised. 

"___-ah you ate it all?!"

"No Appa did." 

Nayeon laughed as she knew you were lying. 

"What do you want to do now hmm?" 

"Can we build a fort?" You clutched onto Mina's blanket. 

Nayeon nodded and moved your play mat behind the couch. She took the duster and cleaned the air condition so Mina's and her blanket won't get dirty. She placed the blanket on top with a couple of Twicecoaster albums to stop it from falling. The other side went over the couch and massage chair tucked in between the cushions. The other blanket was placed on top of the other acting as a door.

Jungyeon came out of her room to get water to see Nayeon working on the fort. 

"What are you doing babe?!" Jungyeon's eyes widen as she realized she called Nayeon babe. Lucky for her Nayeon didn't hear. The babe part as you talked over it.

"We're making a fort Jungyeon."

Jungyeon grabbed the couch pillows and placed them inside so you wouldn't hurt yourself. You also managed to steal all of Mina's penguins before she even woke up. Jungyeon also took the disco ball lights and placed it inside. 

The rest of the members came home and were amazed with the fort built in the living room. But was yelled at by Jihyo to wash up. 

Sana and Tzuyu were the first ones to finish and replaced Jungyeon and Nayeon who were being scolded by Jihyo who found the yogurt packets all gone. 

Tzuyu began giving you life lessons taking Sana out of the fort. 

"When you fall you have to get yourself back up." Tzuyu demonstrated by pretending to fall then standing back up. 

"When you meet bad people you turn and walk away." Tzuyu demonstrated again by walking away from Sana, going back into the fort and putlling the blanket over the entrance not letting Sana back in. If she tried you didn't let her by continuously hitting her with a penguin. 

It wasn't until Tzuyu died of laughter and you started coughing did she let Sana back in. Sana pouted and asked for a hug from you. As Sana was walking towards you she tripped and fell- like her clumsy self- on top of Tzuyu. The two's lips touched causing the both of them to be red. Neither of them noticed because the fort was only lit by the disco light. Due to shock both of them didn't move causing you to pull on their sleeves asking for kisses as well. 

"You like kisses huh?" Tzuyu moved Sana out of the way and held you by the waist and continuously kissed you as you were squirming in her embrace. 

 Sana smiled lovingly. "Umma help me."

"uh you want umma to help?"

"Yeah," you said in between laughs.

"Another lesson always say please and thank you," Tzuyu tickled you. 

You ran behind Sana as Tzuyu kneeled, however Sana tickled you as well. You managed to get yourself out of the fort as Sana and Tzuyu were chasing you.  You ran seeing Chaeyoung entering Jungyeon's and Momo's room. You ran under Chaeyoung's leg but ruined Jungyeon's completed lego set. 

Jungyeon was now annoyed and angry. 

"____! STOP IT! I HAVE TO KEEP WORKING ON IT NOW! CAN YOU SIT STILL FOR ONCE!" 

You started crying, screaming louder than any mic Jihyo would use. It woke up the sleeping members. Sana ran to go get your sippy cup but it didn't work. Mina went to go get her penguins but you threw them away. Tzuyu pretended to hurt Momo, Nayeon and Jihyo rocked and carried you. Chaeyoung tried singing. Dahyun tried being funny but nothing worked. Everyone glared at Jungyeon who then tried to calm you down by saying sorry and softening her tone. It didn't work as you hit Jungyeon's arm. 

You ended up in Nayeon's arm clutching on to her shoulder sleeve, coughing and trying to breathe. Nayeon's heartbeat seemed to calm you down as a few sniffles can be heard along with hiccups. Jungyeon caressed your head and said sorry. 

"I'm sorry baby, I was mad for a little bit." 

"I-I-It's O-o-okay," you reached towards Jungyeon as she carried you and kissed your forehead rocking from side to side. 

"Let's sleep in the fort tonight okay?" 

You nodded and Nayeon grabbed blankets from the basement giving one to Mina. Using the rest in the fort.