Han River

Twice's Daughter

It was 2pm the next day. It took a lot of dragging and persuasion to get the girls out of your houe after finding out Twice were your parents. Twice members were going to drop you off at Chaeyeon's house before heading to their schedule. Everyone decided to meet at Chaeyeon's house before three, well it was going to be your house since the girls wanted to see Twice again but you told them they had a schedule. As dance team captain, Chaeyeon hated when anyone was late so it was no surprise when everyone, including Minjoo, arrived before 3. Heading to the subway, your group was looked at for being such a big group and for everyone's pretty looks --YES INCLUDING YOU.

There were whispers on the station and the subway as some people wondered if the ten of you were idols or trainees. Despite being in a big group you all were able to get seats. You sat next to Minjoo,well she sort of forced her way there. To her right was Wonyoung, it would've been Yujin but Wonyoung didn't want Yujin to sit next to a pretty girl that wasn't her. To Wonyoung's right was Yujin and the Fantastic Duo could not spend any second without her partner in crime as Yena sat on her right side. Sakura sat across from you, Chaeyeon in front of Minjoo next to Sakura and Yuri, Yuri was pouting for not being able to sit next to Yena, Nako sat next to Yuri as Hitomi sat next to Nako.

Two more stops till you had to transfer to a different line and head to Han River there. Two ahjummas made their way into the cart. The seat to your left was a designated for pregnant womens, elderly and the injured. The younger ahjumma out of the two made the older sit. Watching this you stood and gestured her to your seat. They both smiled at you as one of them lightly patted your back and thanked you. You held onto the hanging straps while the other girls were still in their own world on their phones or quietly talking to each other.

Minjoo grabbed onto your right hand as she saw a red spot on your hand. Her eyebrows knitted together as she made eye contact with you.

"I got burned," you said removing your hand from Minjoo's as she pouted still trying to understand you were a cold towards her.

Finally reaching the Han River, Sakura and Chaeyeon layed out two blankets for everyone to sit on. The younger girls decided to be in charge of food, so Wonyoung brought Kimbap, Yujin brought dumplings, Yuri brought Korean rolled Egg Omelette, Nako brought Onigiri and Hitomi bought Takoyaki since the first couple of times making it ended up in the trash can.

"Wow did you guys make all this?" Yena gasped.

"Hai," Nako nodded. "Except takoyaki, Hi-chan just bought it."

Everyone was quietly eating until Yujin gagged. Two seconds later she slapped Wonyoung as she was laughing. Yujin explained that the kimbap she ate was really really salty. After laughing Yena grabbed an onigiri. Once she bit into it she stopped chewing just holding the bitten portion in her cheeks, looking from the onigiri to any of the youngsters. Apparently all the youngsters decided to put something in one of their food items as Yujin was the one who requested them to do it. Although Yujin was the one who made dumplings and put wasabi in one, she was the one to eat it not remembering the one she placed it in. Before anyone took the egg omelette, Minjoo suggested for everyone to get one and the person has the defective one has to act as if they are eating a normal one. So like mafia but with food. If the mafia wins everyone would have to pay while she didn't, if anyone was able to catch the mafia and convince the others to unanimously vote after 3 rounds of guessing in 60 seconds than that person would have to pay for everything that happened the rest of the day. Yuri didn't play as she knew which one was defective, helping who ever pays regardless.

When everyone had their omelette Chaeyeon counted down from three as everyone took a bite. You knew immediately when you bit into it that you had the "defective" one. You continued to eat it as if you weren't the mafia, you accidentally choked.

"Can I have water?" you pleaded.

"Are you asking for water because you ate the defective one and is the mafia?" Minjoo questioned.

"I need water because I am human," you glared at her in which she immediately handed you water.

"What is in this?" Hitomi whined.

"It's has soy sauce in it." Yena stated.

"It tastes weird," Hitomi didn't like the taste.

"It's Hi-chan!" Nako pointed out.

"It's not me!" Hitomi pleaded.

"Wait how does Yena know it is soy sauce?" you questioned.

Before she could answer Yuri asked for everyone to cast their vote. Unfortunately not everyone was unanimous so it didn't count as a vote. After taking a bite again, that Sakura suggested  Yena kept squirming and was acting weirder than usual. Fortunately for you it was unanimous voted for Yena. Yuri shook her head. On the last round Yujin had something stuck in her teeth and you used that to your advantage.

"What are you doing Yujin?" you said towards her direction.

"I'm trying to get food out of my mouth,"

"Wait don't do that, that's gross no one wants to see you spit out your food," Minjoo commented.

"Yujin are you spitting it out because it is the defective one?"

"Noooo," Yujin stretched the last part. "It's not me...."

"Time's up!" Yuri yelled

On the count of three Yujin was out and you won as Yuri revealed who the food mafia was. After that you gulped down the water that was in front of you.

"It wasn't me, I just suddenly tasted the wasabi I had."

"Oh my god it was you?" Minjoo complained as she believed you weren't it.

"No money out of my pockets today!" you ignored Minjoo and celebrated by yourself.

The girls groaned knowing they had to pay, as you celebrated knowing you didn't have to pay for ten people.

After eating the girls wanted to rent tandem bikes. Of course everyone wanted to be with their respective partners and you were left with Minjoo. It was a bit awkward knowing Minjoo had feelings for you, but if you said anything about it Minjoo would smartly retort as Yena and Yujin would have something to say, like always.

"Let's race," the youngster plus Yena cheered.

"If were racing, I can't join," you placed your hand over your heart.

"We don't have to race then," Yuri said dejected.

"You guys can race, I promise to take good care of Jihuyn," Minjoo smiled.

The others didn't see anything wrong with it so they agreed. Once they rode away you stepped away from the tandem bike.

"Hey are you okay?" Minjoo questioned."Jihyun?"

"I'm not in the mood to talk about it Minjoo." 

"Okay do you want to rest? We can call Chaeyeo- where are you going?" Minjoo asked after seeing you walk away. You ignored her once again. "If this is about who your parents are, it's obviously not the problem, you just told everyone." 

You sat down on a bench. "Minjoo it isn't about that,its abou--"

"Chaeyeon and Sakura?" Minjoo tried to guess. 

"No it's abou-"

"Younggun bullying you?' 

"N-"

"Worrying about people finding out who you're parents are?" 

"MINJOO COULD YOU JUS-" not wanting to deal with your anger Minjoo kissed you.