Park Family

Twice's Daughter

"Unnie!" Jihyo's sisters ran into the room jumping onto the bed followed by little Jihyun who was carried onto the bed by Seoyeon, "Umma!"

"Ugh one day and you're already like my sisters?" Jihyo mumbled and curled up under the blankets.

"Hey that's not nice unnie!" Jiyoung tried to pull the blankets off her sister. Jihyo moved the blanket from her face, stuck her tongue out and covered herself again. 

As Seoyeon and Jiyoung were trying to get Jihyo from under the covers you crawled under the blankets. Crawling quietly towards Jihyo, after reaching her you hugged her by surprise and bit her shoulder like she did to the other TWICE members. After biting her shoulder Jihyo removed the blankets as she felt suffocated. 

"We win!" Seoyeon and Jiyoung jumped on the bed as you tried to follow them. 

"Yah yah yah, your older sister just got surgery!" Their mother was at the door holding a laundry basket with her eyebrows knitted together with a frown on her face. 

"Umma!" Jihyo's two sisters ran to give their mother a hug. Jihyo sat up and rested her back on the headrest you sat on her laps facing her. 

After seeing your aunts hug their mom you snuggled up to Jihyo with a smile. 

"Jihyun Jihyun," Seoyeon called twice before you turned around as you were not yet use to the name. You smiled at Jihyo then proceeded to climb off the bed. 

"Let un-" Seoyeon made eye contact with Jihyo, "umma change and we go play." 

You nodded and waved to Jihyo as she picked up the crutch on the floor as she started using them after dinner. Tomorrow would be her last day with her family before TWICE comes back from Switzerland. Jihyo dressed herself in a brown orangeish flower dress, a leather jacket and grey sneakers in her hands - placing them at the door for later.

After Jihyo finished dressing herself, Jihyo opened her room door (she had her own room in her grandma's room, you were suppose to sleep with her but her two sisters "kidnapped" you) calling for you so she could change your clothes as well. Jihyo dressed you in black tights, a white shirt-like-dress,  a gray beanie and a gray infinity scarf. 

"Where we going?" You asked as you were buckled into your car seat with Seoyeon and Jiyoung on either side of you, kicking your small legs up and down. 

"We are going to see the cherry blossoms!" Seoyeon and Jiyoung cheered when they heard Jihyo's reply. 

"Can you eat it?" You looked at Jihyo with a frown on your face. The Parks laughed - Jihyo and her mother chucked and Jihyo's two sisters laughing so hard they almost cried. 

"It's a flower on the tree," Mrs. Park explained. 

Upon reaching the cherry blossom garden/park you held onto Jihyo's right hand as she held her crutch on her left side. Of course, Mrs.Park didn't miss the opportunity to take a picture of the beloved moment. 

There was no sign of any big dark gray clouds in the sky making it a greater day. White fluffy clouds scattered around the bright blue skies, creating various shapes of animals and objects. Although not many words were spoken between you and Jihyo, the both of you felt happy with the peaceful atmosphere and each other's presence. 

On the other hand Jihyo's family members who decided to rent out a family style bike. Similar to the one Jungyeon, Chaeyoung and Sana rode when they were on Elegant Private Life. Mrs. Park regretted her decision to agree to let her crazy kids pedal and steer. As the two crazy kids were pedalling and steering Mrs. Park had multiple heart attacks, figuratively, and was about to have a literal heart attack when she saw the silhouette of Jihyo's orange flowered dress and a mini hyperactive Jihyo jumping around. 

"STEP ON THE BRAKES, STEP ON THE BAKES, STEP ON THE BREAKS!" Mrs. Park yelled at the speed of sound as her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"There is no brakes umma," Seoyeon calmly said with a bright smile on her face. 

"THEN MOVE, YOU'RE GOING TO HIT YOUR SISTER!" 

"Even better," Seoyen smirked, scaring her mother's soul out of her body. 

~~~

"Beep beep," you poked Jihyo's leg.

"Yeah a car goes beep beep," Jihyo smiled looking at you. 

"Aniyo," you pulled on Jihyo's dress and pointed towards your aunts.

When Jihyo looked up her eyes shot out of her sockets, similar to how anime characters eyes pop out when they are in shock or in danger. Jihyo was about to move you away until Mrs. Park took the initiative to take the steering wheel and move them out of the way before you and Jihyo got hit, only for them to minorly crash into a bush. Before crashing into the bush Mrs.Park jumped out of the cart as the two Park sisters got stuck in it, kicking there legs hopping to be set free from the death grip of vines. Mrs. Park blew her bangs out of her face with crossed arms, turning clockwise to face the two trouble makers. 

"Did you really have an intention to hurt your big sister and your niece?!" 

"Aniya we were going to steer out of the way," Jiyoung and Seoyeon yelled, wich was muffled by the bushes. "Mianhae!" 

"It's not me who you should be saying sorry to but your unnie and your niece!"

"Gwenchana!" Jihyo hopped over as you ran to Mrs.Park. 

"Ne unnie gwenchana, mianhae."

"As long as you two are okay." 

~~~

It was dinner time and Jihyo was no longer at her grandparents place as Jihyo wanted to see her own home in the city before she went back to Seoul. As the Parks did not have a high chair Jihyo let you sit on her lap as you fed yourself. Jihyo's mom put a small piece of broccoli in your yellow bowl, you looked at the piece and looked back up at Mrs. Park. When she wasn't looking you placed it on Jihyo's plate. As someone who wasn't a big fan of broccoli, Jihyo looked at the broccoli with food stuffed in her checks and placed the broccoli back into your bowl. As the both of you were stubborn and did not want to eat the broccoli it made the two of you gecaught.

Knowing how sensitive you were Jihyo's mom calmly said, "Eating broccoli makes you healthy."

"Yeah baby, it will make you very strong that you could carry umma!"

You ate the broccoli reluctantly as Jihyo smiled.

"What are you smiling about you have to eat broccoli too, why do you think you had to get knee surgery!" 

Jiyoung and Seoyeon laughed as Jihyo pouted and picked at the broccoli that was recently put on her plate. 

After dinner you played tag with your aunts for a good 30 minutes until Seoyeon caught you and brought you into the bathroom to help you shower as she took the respnsibilty to help Jihyo. Helping Jiyoung was not that bad so she hoped you would be the same as Jihyo was your mother. Seoyeon forgot one thing as she put you in the bath tub, that you were not only living with Jihyo but her crazy sister-like members. As you continued to splash all over Seoyeon had to clean up the bathroom and herself and vowed never to help shower you when you come back in the future. 

Jihyo appreicated that her sister help you but also found it really funny as she never seen her sister look so angry happy at the same time. Jihyo and her mother helped pack as you left your toys all over the place. You didn't know that you were going to go home so soon. You were placed inthe carseat with Jiyoung and Seoyeon sitting next to you as they convinced their parents to spend a day in Seoul. As always Jihyo's dad had to much work so he could not join them in their little adventure. When Twice came back from the arport Mrs. Park took the iniciative to live then as it would be harder to say good bye later. 

Before Twice was seen Mrs. Park kissed you on the forehead along with Seoyeon and Jiyoung hugging you. You were only sad for a moment until Nayeon screamed "___!" and ran at the spped of light towards you leaving her luggage with Jungyeon and picking you up.

"Wow Nayeon unnie," Jihyo scowled.

"I'm not ___, I'm Park Jihyun!" You wrapped you arms around Nayeon's neck as the members except Jihyo made a weird face as they made their way to their manager car heading back to the dorm.