Unexpected

Twice's Daughter

After the last bell rang, you gathered you stuff as you waited for Sakura and Chaeyeon to finish packing. The three of you walked side by side, however Sakura kept on insiting that Chaeyeon and her should walk behind you at 4o'clock and 8o'clock. You really didn't like that idea because it made you feel superior when you weren't. The three musketeers went to Chaeyeon's locker,Sakura's then Jihyun's. 

"You don't have dance today?" you asked Chaeyeon once you guys exited the gate. 

"Nope, since we just finished a big performance we don't practice for a week. I still don't understand why you wouldn't join the dance team when you still go to 1million studios every once in a while." Chaeyeon still tried to convice you to join the team.

"I don't really want to. Oh yeah I heard you guys won first, good job," you high-fived each other.

"Do you take the subway home?" Sakura asked as you walked to an entrence of a subway.

"Usually, why?"

"I just always thought your parents would send a driver or something," Sakura scratched her chin. "Aren't you someone with a lot of money?" she continued.

"Yeah but my parents don't let me use it, cause I have to earn money myself. Plus some people might have bigger houses or better cars but our grave would be the same size and our ashes in a small jar anyways." 

"Who are you?" Chaeyeon asked in disbelief.

"Park Jihyun."

Upon reaching the dorm, you were glad that the two did not recognize the famous house. You guided them to your room after you and everyone else took off their shoes.

When you walked down the stairs Sakura and Chaeyeon were amazed at your room. A king bed --with blueish grey bed sheets and blankets-- laid against the wall that was perpendicular to the stairs, two dressers on each side. On the other side of the far dresser there was a black cotton futon/couch with wooden arms. In the far corner of the room there was a two tier desk, the top tier has two screens and the bottom had school supplies. In front of the futon was a wooden metal black legged coffee table --with some paper scattered on it-- and a 152cm (for my friends in America, 60 inches) flat screen tv. On the left side or the tv was a small hallway that led to the bathroom and your small walk-in closet. 

The first thing Chaeyeon did was jump onto your bed as Sakura ran to the guitar that was on display near your desk. You hit Chaeyeon's and pulled her ankle to get her off your bed.

"You're dirty. Don't go on my bed." (Yeah you're definitely Jungyeon's child)

"Ji-chan, You play the guitar?" Sakura starred at your acoustic guitar. 

"Yeah, I'll play it for you someday. We have to work on the project now."

After working and finishing the project for three and a half hours at 7o'clock the three of you feel sleepy. Chaeyeon claimed the futon, as Sakura asked for a change of clothes in order to take nap on you bed. By the time you went to your closet and gave Sakura a pajama set, Chaeyeon was snoring. You were cleaning the supplies you used to make the (unknown) project as Sakura changed in your bathroom. Your breath got caught in your throat as Sakura wore your pajamas. Sakura could really look good in anything. 

Sakura layed down on your bed and not two seconds later soft snores were heard from the cherry blossom. You walked towards your bed after cleaning the supplies you were shocked to find Sakura sleeping with her eyes open. You laughed to yourself as you took out your phone to get a picture of it. After taking the picture, you went to hand wash your vest hopping the stain would come out, if you really had to you would get it steamed cleaned. You showered after doing laundry, laid on your bed for a few moments before sleeping as well. 

You woke up to the sound of the door code beeping and sat up immediatey. You were confused as ChaeyeonChaeryoungChaewon CHAEYOUNG said they would be home around 2am. Looking at the digital clock on the nightstand, you almost fell off your bed as you read the time. 3:09 

"What?! How could this be? I swear we only slept for twenty minutes." You thought.

You woke up Sakura as you found out she was a light sleeper and woke up Chaeyeon as well.

"That was a good nap," Chaeyeon stretched her arms.

"It wasn't a nap, it was a sleep. I am so dead," you ruffled your hair. 

"Why?" Chaeyeon looked at the clock and had the same reaction. "Umma is going to kill us," Chaeyeon checked her phone and there were nine missed calls and twelve text messages. 

"Jihyun?" Sakura looked at you. 

You were hyperventilating holding your heart. "Chaeyeon?"

Chaeyeon looked over at you and knew immediately that you were having a panic attack, because Chaemin would occasionally have one when she was afraid or stressed. Chaeyeon asked Sakura to back hug you as she placed her two hands on your cheeks. "Take deep breathes with me, and focus only on me." Chaeyeon took deep breaths as you took one as well. This kept going on till you were calm enough to speak which was awhile since your heart was going crazy with your panic attack and the skinship you had with Sakura. The two slowly released their hold on you as Chaeyeon asked if you were okay and you nodded. 

"Jihyun?" your eyes widened as you heard Jihyo's voice from the top of the stairs and footsteps climibing down the stairs a moment later. "Who are you?!" Jihyo yelled in anger. 

"Umma it's okay they are my friends remember? Chaeyeon and Sakura, we were working on a project, took a nap and ended up waking up now," you ran to Jihyo, knowing hell might break lose especially if Jihyo was angry. 

Hearing Jihyo scream the rest of the Twice members came running down.  Chaeyeon and Sakura remained shocked as the rest of the Twice members appeared in front of them. Jungyeon's face grew from worry to anger, she took Chaeyeon and Sakura's wrist as she pulled them upstairs and sat them on the couch. She left them there as she closed your room door and locked the door. She crossed her arms after reaching the bottom step. 

"Why were they here?" Jungyeon asked anger still evident on her face.

"We were working on a project and ended up falling asleep." 

"You thought it was a good idea to bring strangers to our house to put yourself in danger?" Nayeon yelled this time.

"They won't tell anyone," your breathes started to get heavy. 

"You do not know that!" Mina said furiously. "For all we know they could've just been using you."

"Didn't you like them like a month ago?! What is the difference now?"

"The difference is that they didn't know who we were back then," Jihyo continued the argument. 

"So if I had pursued Sakura she would've never been able to meet you guys? I trust them!" You had a panic attack again. 

Once the girls saw that, their anger faded away. Jihyo did the same thing Chaeyeon did moments ago. When you calmed down, Jihyo hugged you and patted you till you feel asleep tucking you into your blankets. The Twice members gave a guilty look at one another before Momo decided to speak. 

"We're we going to keep Jihyun's friends from ever finding out? Jihyun is not a baby anymore she knows who she can and can not trust. Plus when was the last time you guys saw her cheerful at home. Those girls up there made our daughter happy. Do you remember all ten of us sitting in this room two months ago just because of us. She didn't know who to trust and now she trusts those girls," Momo lectured.

"That was unexpected," Dahyun said as the others agreed. 

"I'll talk to the girls," Jihyo sighed.

"I think we all have to, we gave them a real scare earlier," Tzuyu said.

When they headed upstairs, Sakura and Chaeyeon turned towards the basement door afraid of what as going to happen next.

"I'm sorry I dragged you guys up here and probably hurt you guys," Jungyeon bowed.

"You girls have to understand that she is our baby girl," Sana spoke.

"Previous times when she told her friends that her parents were Twice, all they did was ask for autographs and then abandoned her at the playground." Chaeyoung continued. 

"Before that, when the whole world knew who she was she got injured and received many death threats and this was when she was only one years old," Nayeon pouted. 

"But you guys probably did something for her to give her trust to you girls.So we trust you too." Tzuyu smiled. 

"You girls are good people and Jihyun needs you girls, she hasn't had any good friends so far," Dahyun held onto both of their hands. 

"We hope that you guys will continue to stay in her life and make her happy." Momo walked towards them and patted their shoulders.

"And keep her safe," Mina said quietly.

The room fell silent as Chaeyeon and Sakura still needed to process everything. The previous mysteries they had of you disappeared, everything seemed to make sense now. 

"You guys can stay here for the night and use Jihyun's extra uniforms for tomorrow. I'll get you both toothbrushes, more comfortable clothes and tomorrow's uniform," Jihyo said then proceeded into the basement. "Though it seems like Sakura-san is already comfortable," Jihyo eyed the fimilar pajamas the japanese wore and smirked.