Outing?

Twice's Daughter

"Yah Kim Minjoo! What are you and Sakura fighting about?" Yena yelled from the door. 

"What are you talking about?"

"AH Minjoo it is obvious that you two are fighting. The other girls can see it too," Yena said with an annoyed tone.

"It's about Jihyun," at that same exact moment you walked towards the duo.

"Jihyun? Oh I definately understand, Jihyun and Chaeyeon both have nice bodies. I personally think Jihyun has a better body," Yena looked down towards her chest. 

Your cheeks turned red as you turned around to walk back to your seat hiding your head in your arms. Again the downside was having Yena to embarrass you 24/7. 

In class Ms Kwon made all her students study quietly as rumor rumor rumor and gossip gossip gossip (SORRY, IZONE FANS HELP ME) were only spreading in the classroom. Including Minjoo telling Yena everything, which made Yena a bit mad. She understood both situations but it was stupid to be having an agrument about. 

"Can you both just agree that you want to protect Jihyun," Yena stated. "I think Chaeyeon knows, she looked depressed earlier." This caused Minjoo to sigh and shake her head understanding how bad their fighting has affected Chaeyeon.

"Yah, you have an exam on Friday and you guys are gossiping! Put your seats back to there postion, face the front and study on your own!" Eunbi was able to get everyone's attention breaking a meter stick against the chalkboard in the process. This caused the two to jump in their seats quickly planting their noses in study guides and work books, it wasn't only Yena and Minjoo who were startled most of the class were gossiping too. Actually majority of the class avoided studiying.

 Being in Ms. Kwon's homeroom was personally better as you liked the way she taught, she was a bit scary at times but it was definately worth it. Your seat was in the front, infront of her desk. Minjoo and Yena sat in the back. Ms. Kwon left for a short while to get another meter stick and the class was still silent.

"Is Ms. Kwon always like this?" You whispered to your seatmate.

"Yeah, Ms. Kwon use to be in the military."

"Seriously? What rank?"

"I don't know, I don't ask she is way too scary," your seatmate said in a harsh whisper as Ms. Kwon walked back in.

You continued to study Korean history, taking note on what you should study from as you looked through the study guide. Minjoo was supposedly reading an English language textbook, in reality she was just staring at you past the book. Yena who was going to ask Minjoo for help in English realized the book Minjoo was holding was upside down. She followed Minjoo's line of sight to your head and smirked to herself. Luckily Ms. Kwon was back at her seat before Yena decided to tease Minjoo. I mean Yena wouldn't let an opportunity like this to die down.

"A picture will last longer," Yena whispered into Minjoo's ear. 

"Memory is priceless, but your memory so go ahead and take a picture Yena," Minjoo leaned back in her chair.

"My memory does not ," Yena crossed her arms.

"Says the person who got an average of 43 on the practice exam."

"When did this become about me? Just ask Jihyun out!" Yena continued to whisper. 

"I am not asking her out."

"Yena-ssi Minjoo-ssi is there anything you would like to share to the class?" Ms.Kwon called upon the two girls.

"No Ms.Kwon we were just talking about how Minjoo should ask out Jihyun," Yena's duck lips appeared earning a smack from Minjoo on her side. As the rest of the class erupted in cheers and whistles. You on the other hand became flustered once again and hid your face in your hands.

"Okay, ask her out or continue studying," Ms. Kwon rested her elbow on the arm rest from her swivel chair gesturing Minjoo to proceed.

"Do it afterschool, and forget about the argument for awhile it isn't good to be stressed with an exam coming up," Yena continued to whisper.

"Choi Yena!" Eunbi screamed 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last bell finally rang as you bid goodbye to Yena and Minjoo before bowing to Ms. Kwon and heading to your locker. Because it was exams week Jihyo had scheduled for you to go to an exam tutor. Giving you tips and helping you study for the exam. 

"Are you free Friday afterschool?" Minjoo asked leaning against your locker stuttering in the process. 

"I am why?" 

"Do you want to go out and eat?"

"Sounds good, especially after exam day," you opened the lock to your locker. "Who else is going?" You said as you stuffed some books into your locker and your backpack.

"Uh I was hoping it could be the two of us," Minjoo fiddled with her fingers as her cheeks grew into a shade of pink. "But if you don't want to go alone, I totally get it. We could invite the girls along, unless you don't want to," she rambled as you gave a small chuckle.

"I'll go with you," you flashed her a smile.

"Park Jihyun you won't regret it," Minjoo winked before squealing and flailing her fist in the air, jumping for joy before running into her mother's car. 

"Yah Ahn Yujin give me my money! I won!" Yena chased after Yujin. 

Apparently Yena pushed Minjoo to ask you for a date not out of emotions but out of a bet. The two beagles betted that Minjoo would ask you out... it was obvious to who won.

After your lessons you went to JYP Entertainment building and into Twice practice room. Before you could make it into their practice room, you were stopped by Park Jinyoung himself. He treated you to his one an only organic cafe for dinner, truthfully it was wroth it as you didn't feel like cooking for yourself. He didn't ask about exams or school but he did talk about something that made you a bit envious of the other trainees in JYP. He was talking about a new girl group he wanted to produce, it shocked you when he started talking about treatments to improve your heart so you could be in the group. Before he could finish he recieved a call from someone taking his leave. 

Reaching Twice's practice room you watched as they danced, waiting for them to finish. Nayeon was fangirling when she heard that you had a date that coming Friday, in which you tried to convince them that it wasn't a date. The girls however strongly objected the idea of you being an idol, it was a tiring life and what JYP was talking about was a surgury, a heart transplant. The thought of losing you wasn't going to cloud their minds and truthfully surgery scared you too. With you heart condition you had a 60% chance of surviving for five years. You wanted to avoid getting surgery anyways.