Danger

Twice's Daughter

After heading back to Korea, from Singapore, the arport was crowded to the point where normal citizens had a hard time traveling. Some fans started to mob the girls trying to just get one picture, give them gifts, and worse a piece of their clothing. A fan who was desperately trying to get Chaeyoung's attention threw a an empty soda can towards her head. Fortunately, the secruity gaurd deflected it. Unfortunately, it ended up hitting Jihyun near her right ear. Momo carried you and saw blood on the side of your face, when the cries were heard the security guards made a tighter circle around the girls. 

You had a cut above your jawline near your ear from the opened part of the soda can. All the members rushed to where you were, creating two circles of protection. They got all the members inside the van as Chaeyoung pressed a handkerchief to the wound. Unknowing to them, the so called fan who tried to get Chaeyoung's attention knew exactly how to get Twice's attention now. The things people do just to get their way is such a scary thing. 

When you reached the hospital multple whispers were spread as Twice appeared with a blood red handkerchief pressed against your face. You had to get 4 stitches. News got around that a "fan" tried to attack the Twice members resulting in Baby Ji getting hurt. Not only Once nor Twice got furious but as well as other groups and their fandoms as well. Fans started to battle between the extent someone would go, as others argued that it was the security's fault for A not doing their job and B for making it hit Twice Daughter. By the end of the day it was just known that not only did the members get hurt but someone who never asked for it and as innocent anyone could be, was harmed in the process of this dangerous world.

Some comments read, 

It to know and live in a world where no one knows the word boundaries, Kpop idols already have a hard time with schedules but have it worse by having strangers crowd their personal space. There are multiple cases of Kpop groups being mobbed but someone so small was injured this time.When will we ever learn our lesson? The community and humanity seems to be in unity only when a crisis happens. We need to change that before more idols and heros disappear from our lives. +972 -326

Poor Baby Ji she didn't deserve that, no one ever does. +340 -56

The secuirty didn't do their job to protect Twice. He protected Chaeyoung but the others failed to Twice's daughter who has been a part of Twice since TT ir even maybe before. +47 -42

I hope the person responsible gets sued +320 -12

Twice deserved it for stealing Nation's Girl Group from Girls Generation +432 -738 

It has been a couple of weeks of constant worry as the company was trying to figure out a way to settle this suitation. You sat on the floor, in front of the couch, with gauze wrapped around your head like a headband, playing with Jungyeon's legos. Nayeon and Jihyo sat beside you as they watched a drama trying to forget what had happened to their baby girl. Jungyeon layed on her stomach, sprawled out in front of you to play with you. You turned towards Jihyo, as your hand went towards the bandage to scratch. Jihyo held your hand shaking her head and telling you not to scratch.

"It ichy," you whinned.

"I know but you can't scratch," Jihyo kissed the bandage. "Mina-ya, do you know if she could maybe scratch it?"

"Umm no if she starts scratching she won't stop," Mina walked out of the room to answer. "Plus why do you guys always ask me about medical stuff, I'm an idol not a doctor. My dad deals with bones not organs or blood. It's also a common knowledge about scratching," Mina complained.

"Mianhae, I'm just worried." Jihyo smiled. 

"We all are," Mina sat down on the couch as she kissed the top of your head. 

The maknae line arrived home from school as Tzuyu immediately went to shower as Dahyun just plopped herself onto Jungyeon. Chaeyoung on the other hand made a sandwich for herself. The two Japanese girls came back from a schedule as Sana sat next to Mina, Momo like Dahyun, doggie piled Jungyeon. Dahmo duo proceeded to the annoy the living hell out of Jungyeon by constantly calling her name.

"Jungyeon unnie, Jungyeon unnie, Jungyeon unnie, Jungyeon unnie," accompanied by " Jungyeon-ah, Jungyeon-ah, Jungyeon-ah, Jungyeon-ah." Followed by a loud groan as that was all Jungyeon could do under the two. 

"You guys are preventing me from watching my drama, stop messing with my baby!" Nayeon yelled.

"Baby?" Momo questioned "Jihyun is next to you."

Nayeon blushed and Jihyo laughed understanding what Nayeon meant. 

" N-not Jihyun, Jungyeon." Nayeon whispered as Jungyeon became flushed like a tomato and suddenly had the strength of a ten men to flip both Momo and Dahyun onto their backs as she rushed into her room letting out a scream. 

"What happened?" Tzuyu asked as she dried her hair in between her palms. "Did Momo piss her off again?" 

"Nayeon called her baby." Sana casually answered. "So can I call you mine?" Sana winked at Tzuyu who also blushed and walked back to the bathroom turning on the hair dryer. 

"Mina do you want to cuddle?" Momo rushed to the other side of Mina as she hugged her. 

"I'm just a lonely 9th wheel," Jihyo sighed.

"Umma is a wheel?" Your eyebrows knitted together as Nayeon bursted out in laughter causing the rest of the members to laugh.

Since the morning none of the girls had been on their phone. It was proposed by Tzuyu the previous night to have a phone free day to be with the members and enjoy their company. For everyone it seemed fine but it was hard for Nayeon as she is the member who would most likely not survive if she didn't have their phone. The losing member who used their phone before a whole 24 hours would have to pay everyone's dinner for a month. Weither it was take out or ingredients to cook the said member(s) who lost would have to pay no matter what dinner was. Surprisingly everyone was able to agree upon it and succeed as well, prompting Tzuyu to continue the challenge to another day with paying two months for dinner instead of one.

The News came up after the drama ended and Nayeon was about to turn off the TV when Dahyun stopped her and commented on how this is how they get their news. The girls were shocked to hear an investagtion going on as JYP Entertainment issued an offical responce on not only the "fan" that intented to hurt a member but hurt their daughter instead AND on several "fans" who posted statements and series, eariler that day, of death threats to Twice's daughter if Twice didn't meet them or give them attention. Mina already had a death threat before, now this was getting out of hand. 

They wanted their attention now they've got it, being sued and investgated on. for them. 

The phone deal was soon forgotten as the members made eye contact with each other and rushed into their rooms to check the messages and miss calls from their managers and management.