Consequences

Twice's Daughter

The ones who treatened you were charged with criminal harassment, those who threatened to hurt or kill you were sent to 5 years in prison, those treatened you to get to Twice were sent to prision 4 years, extortion. and the one person who managed to hurt you as sent to a life in prison. Not many law suits were proceeded maybe a total of 20 people tried something. 

Years has past since the series of treats happened. Being Twice daughter was no longer safe, although there were one or two body guards around you, Twice could not risk losing you as they were afraid people will start targeting you again. Twice and JYP Entertainment did not allow your face to be in camera anymore, thinking it might give people a way to hurt you. As Twice became a world-wide sensation, Jihyun's face dissappeared from people's memory with a slight distinction of a scar under your right ear that was easily covered by make-up. 

Before the Twice members started Vapp you would go into the basement. Not wanting you to be around them during their schedules for your safetly and luckily they never revealed your real name besides saying "Mini Jihyo" or "Baby Ji". You were put in several activities such as mix martial arts on Wednesday and Fridays for an hour, some tutoring which eventually became school on the weekdays for two hours, playing the guitar on the Saturday for an hour, a variety of sports from a sports program every Monday for an hour and a half, when Twice were practicing for their comebacks you would be taking dance lessons from 1million studios. The Twice members also wanted you to learn Japanese and English as most Korean kids learn that language. 

Only hoping for the best, Twice didn't realize that they wouldn't be there for important events when you had a small performance or match to play. It never bothered you till you reached middle school and were picked on and teased because your parents didn't love you enough to come to your events. 

"Can I switch schools?" You asked Jihyo.

"Why do you want to switch schools?" Nayeon asked back.

"Many people are finding out that you are my parents so it'll be safer if I just left," You somewhat lied, leaving out the teasing part.

"Yeah sure, I'll set up something and let JYP management know." Jihyo called the company. 

Fortunately, no one suspected you were Twice's daughter as you kept to yourself. Unfortunately, the teasing became worse but you didn't let it affect you as they later on stopped but had a grudge on you. Their was only one friend that you considered as a friend and it was Lee Chaeyeon. Mainly it was just from 1million studios where you would see her but that changed when you went to high school as you didn't choose to join the dance club or any clubs for that matter, creating some distance between the two of you. Chaeyeon didn't easily judge but noticed your cold attitude to strangers and respectfulness to elders and friends, she also noticed how you would help others despite not talking to them or knowing them.

Other than dance classes you and Chaeyeon wouldn't talk that much despite being in the same class. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Class this is Miyawaki Sakura, she is a transfer student who will be staying for a year. She is also Chaeyeon's host family," the teacher said. "Please intoduce yourself."

"Hello I am Miyawaki Sakura. I am from Japan, please take care of me," she smiled and bowed speaking in an accent Chaeyeon found really cute. 

"Thank you for introducing yourself, you can sit next to Park Jihyun," the teacher looked up from his papers. " Ah she isn't here again," he marked it down on the clipboard. "You can sit behind Chaeyeon." 

After settling down in her seat and focused on the lesson. The door slid open revealing a girl who had a defined jawline, eyes bigger than most Koreans and really fair skin. It was none other than Park Jihyun.

"You're late. This is the 12th time this year. How do you manage to be late almost everyday since school started. I swear you're only early when one of the other teachers teach this class first," After a long rant he sighed and waved you to your seat without saying a word. 

Jihyun walked to her seat and was shocked, though she didn't show it, that someone was now her new seatmate. 

"Hi I'm Sakura," Sakura placed her hand out to greet you with a smile.

You stared at her for a second before nodding your head as you were known to not speak that much unless you needed to. Time had past since Sakura became a transfer student, you didn't speak to her unless it was school related. Chaeyeon tried to help get rid of the awkwardness but it would result to the same thing. Chaeyeon would ask you questions and the only questions you would answer would be the ones related to schoolwork. Any other question she would ask you would be at 1million studios, that Chaeyeon's dance club would now practice at as their school's studio was under reconstuction, for a month. Chaeyeon would be in a dance studio as you were in the other. Because Sakura was Chaeyeon's host student she didn't want her to go home alone as she was afriad the girl would get lost. 

Korea wasn't as great as Sakura thought as she became a new target of bullying for being Japanese. Coincidentally, those who bullied Sakura found a new target after you seemed to disappear and go into hiding during any breaks ignoring them. The bullies? Well their names were Younggun, Bitna, and Hyunjung, sound fimiliar? Those were the girls who pushed you off the swings back then during Jihyo's birthday. Unfortunately, like any other victim not many people knew about it or did anything about it. Sakura was too scared to tell Chaeyeon as the girl already had a lot to deal with according to Sakura. And multiple bystanders didn't help her at all.

That was until the dance club was called to gather and Sakura accidently bumped into her worst enemy right now. Sakura was pushed onto the ground as her textbooks and notes fell on the floor. Laughter erupted around the cafeteria. This was bad how could this happen to her and why did it happen was another issue. Sakura was trying to gather her supplies when a cool liquid splashed onto her head and dripped onto her notes. The laughter grew louder as Sakura was trying to fight back the tears in her eyes. 

You were sitting by yourself at a table not to far away eating curry rice. Not having the appetite anymore you picked up you three quarter eatened plate and walked toward the exist of the cafeteria, coincidentally near the scene at that moment. Pretending to trip over Sakura's leg as the food landed in the leader's chest. 

"Yah! Park Jihyun!"

"My bad I tripped," you bowed your head. 

"You did no such thing, orphan!" Younggun yelled. 

"Look I didn't see where I was going so I tripped and that," you gestured to the mess on her uniform "just happened to happen," putting your hands into the pockets of your blazer. "Now you can either choose to embarrassed or to not make a bigger scene Younggun, Bitna, Hyunjung." You gave a sly smile and helped Sakura collect her papers and dry her papers. 

"You're not getting away with this so easily, orphan." 

"That's not my name, when will you ever learn," you sighed and muttered under your breath.