High Tension

Twice's Daughter

Being stubborn isn't all that great when you're in an argument when the other person is also stubborn. What easily could've been compromised was prolonged for another week. To be truthful they were both tired of it but they weren't going to apologize unless the other apologized first. For a week or so Minjoo and Sakura have been at each others throats, privately. Repeating the same information again and again continuing the miscommunication. The other girls were able to recognize that something was wrong between the two, but whenever you were around it would disappear as if it never happened. They agreed, with no actual word spoken or written, that they would keep it from you. 

You were at Nurse Kang's office sense you and Nurse Kang decided to meet up every Tuesday's so she could monitor you and you wouldn't have to go to the hospital every week. You were obvious to everything sense they aways kept it from you as you already had to go through enough.

 While the girls were eating lunch no one dared to speak.

"I'm going to class first," Sakura stood up after wiping and placing her chopsticks down.

"Do not walk away Miyawaki," Minjoo followed after her leaving the other girls in an awkward situation.

"Do not tell me what I can and can not do," Sakura marched towards her classroom.

Minjoo followed after with long strides to reach Sakura. Feeling a slight tug on her wrist Sakura harshly yanked her hand away causing Minjoo to stumble foward. Not once did Sakura dare to turn around, her pride way too high at the moment. She knows it is wrong to love two people at the same time, especially if she already had a girlfriend. Losing to Minjoo would just prove how wrong it is...

"Sakura you can't keep doing this, you're going to hurt both of them! What exacly are you trying to do? I want to protect Jihyun and I know you want to protect her too but that is not going to happen if YOU can't make up your mind!" 

Sakura didn't reply, she knew she couldn't when she knew it was true. All she could do was hold her head high and walk away. 

The beagles have never been so quiet, well besides the time you ended up in a hospital but that is a different reason. There was an obvious tension between the two girls but they didn't know why. The tension started to devour the girls in an endless umcomfortable darkness. It was a bit better with you around, as Yujin and Yena always tried to trick you or try to get you to do something dumb.

Chaeyeon wanted to ask Sakura about it but ended up with a cold shoulder and crossed arms. She didn't know what they were fighting about but Chaeyeon was a bit upset that her own girlfriend didn't want to tell her anything. She had an idea with what was going on between Minjoo and Sakura, sense the both of them would continue to exchange glares with you around. She didn't want it to be true and if it was she was not going to get mad at you. These thoughts started to eat Chaeyeon and cloud her with distress and insecurity, if there was anyone she was going to blame she was going to blame herself. As an older sister she would always find a way to blame herself and it was no different in this situation. 

Yena released a breath she did not know she held in, as the other girls started to lossen their shoulders. Chaeyeon had her head down low as Yuri looked at her with guilt. Yuri was the most observant out of the group of beagles, she noticed when it all started going downhill as she witnessed the incident in the gym. It didn't help that she had an ear for gossip and rumor. Yuri knew what was going on between them but it wasn't her spot to say anything but she couldn't help but feel sorry for Chaeyeon. 

"I wonder what is wrong with them," Wonyoung stuffed Kimchi in .

"I hope they make up soon," Hitomi whined.

"Hi-chan you know Sakura-tan, this is the type of stuff she has to win," Nako picked up pickled radish with her chopstick, despite not knowing the real reason why the two were fighting. 

"But Sakura-tan isn't the type of person to really hold her pride so high unless something bad has happened," Hitomi explained with a mix of Korean, Japanese and English. 

"Unnie do you know why?" Yujin asked Chaeyeon.

"No, Kura-chan has not told me," Chaeyeon puffed her cheeks out, a habit she does when she was sad. In which Yena didn't fail to notice.

"Chaeyeon eat this I know it's your favorite," Yena moved all her beef on to Chaeyeon's plate.

"It's okay unnie," Chaeyeon got up from the table. "I'll try to talk to Kura-chan now."

"Don't stress yourself out Chaeyeon unnie, you have an exam Friday."

"Thanks Yuri," Chaeyeon gave her a side hug while patting Yujin's head. 

As soon as she left Yujin tried to take the meat Chaeyeon left behind only to recieve a slap from Yena, resulting with Yena stuffing the beef in her own mouth.