Three Musketeers

Twice's Daughter

Sakura and Chaeyeon were rushing to their classroom holding two presents and one cupcake. There were suppose to be more but Chaemin and Chaeryoung got to them before Sakura and Chaeyeon could decorate them. The two sang happy birthday as you were wearing a tan/beige vest over your white blouse, that was rolled up past your elbows, a red plad skirt, long black socks and jet black spris -- aka Nayeon's shoe when they first endoresed spris. 

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Jihyun-chan.Happy Birthday to you," Chaeyeon and Sakura both sang. "Happy birthday!" Sakura held the cupckae in front of you.

"It isn't my birthday." 

"Wait, isn't it December 9th?" Chaeyeon asked.

"It was yesterday," both Sakura and Chaeyeon wided their eyes as the jaw dropped. "Haha just kidding guys my birthday is December 19th," you smiled.

"I told you!" Sakura slapped Chaeyeon's arm.

"It still had a 9 in it, plus I bet you don't even know our birthday," Chaeyeon crossed her arms obviosly upset that you played a joke on them.

"January 11th and March 19th," You bluntly answered.

"Just eat the cupcake." Chaeyeon pused the cupcake towards your face.

You looked at the cupcake once again, just noticing the cute drawing of yourself , presumably drawn by Sakura. You took a bite of the cupcake with frosting left on the top of your lip. Both Sakura and Chaeyeon laughed but after two bites Chaeyeon kept laughing and teasing you, which started to annoy you. Not liking it anymore, you smashed the remainder of the cupcake into Chaeyeon face. Sakura laughed harder as Chaeyeon wiped it off with her fingers and threated to put it on Sakura. She immediately stopped laughing afterwards, afraid of getting frosting on her face. 

The three of you got close because of Sakura. Sakura always wanted to be around her savior and wanted you to not have a cold attitude. Sakura loves your playful attitude and wanted to show the school that you were not jut a cold person that would only help others when it was convenient for her. It didn't affect you but it bothered the hell out of Chaeyeon and Sakura as they would hear the rumors. (rumor rumor rumor gos.. sorry)

Sakura always felt like she was on the lesser end of your coldness but she couldn't get completely out of it, so she convinced Chaeyeon to talk to you as well. It took about a month and a half to gain a little bit of your trust, another month after to fully gain your complete trust and learn about your vulnerability. They knew everything beside the fact that you were Twice's daughter, of course you learned about their lives too but that is a story for a different time. 

"Hey, Ji could we do the project at your house?" Chaeyeon later asked. "Chaeryoung doesn't want any of my friends over again cause that was a disaster," you gave a confused look. "Wonyoung and Yujin came to my house and Chaeryoung was stuck cleaning our house cause I had dance before her and my mother wanted the whole house cleaned before she came back from grocery shopping."

"And Chaemin doesn't like new people coming over, I would know." Sakura trailed off.

"She sounds like me when I was younger." 

"Uh you're still like that Ji-chan," Sakura stated.

"I hope she isn't cold like you," there was worry evident in Chaeyeon's voice. "No offense."

"She won't, she would have to go through so much to be who I am, she has a great big sister to protect her," you patted Chaeyeon's back as she smiled. 

"So we could go to your house right?" Chaeyeon brought up.

"Uh I'm not sure," you thought of the Twice members.

"Didn't you say that they weren't home often?" Sakura asked.

"Yes bu-"

"If they aren't home we can go to your house, finished the project and leave like we weren't even there." Chaeyeon smiled brighter.

"I really don't know, they dont have a set time when they go to work. I'll have to see. Let me call them now."

"Okay we'll meet you in the cafeteria." They headed towards the cafeteria.

You called Chaeyoung, it took two rings before she picked up.

"Umma, are you at a work right now?" 

"Aniya were about to leave, wae?"

"When are you guys coming home?"

"2am maybe, depends on how fast we film."

"Ahh okay. Thank you bye bye."

"Byeee," Chaeyoung held the note before disconnecting.

When you reached the cafeteria, Younggun was walking out with a tray. She smirked as she spilled her food on you tan vest. You smiled as if it didn't bother you.

"I think you missed the trash can."

"Oops I guess I did," Younggun said sarcastically as her two minions snickered. She expected you to be angry and maybe throw a punch at her so you would get in trouble.

"It's okay, really it was an accident. Don't worry about it."

You walked past her and her crew and rolled your eyes. A scoff was heard, followed by heals stomping away on the tiles. You went to Chaeyeon and Sakura as they sat eating their food and a plate filled with Japchae (stir-fried glass noodles) next to Chaeyeon's Jjamppong (Korean spicy seafood noddle soup). Sakura had Tonkotsu Ramen with Tender and Juicy Pork Belly if you were wondering. (Honestly, I just realized how rich I made this school just by saying what the three ate for lunch.) 

"Are you okay?" Sakura asked as she took napkins from the middle of the table and tried to wipe the curry rice Younggun threw onto your vest.

"It's fine, it's not on my blouse. Plus it is better than a fork to the nose." 

"Oh yeah, it is a good thing that it didn't scar," Sakura reached to touch where the fork scraped you before. Your heart started beating rapidly and threatened to jump out of your chest when Sakura made eye contact with you before eating her ramen again.

"Good job Jihyun," Chaeyeon said in between trying to bite off a squid head.

"For what?" You said as you took off your vest to put on a black tie to replace that vest.

Chaeyeon snapped her head back as the squid only hung from . She chewed for a good minute before answering. "It takes more strength to walk away than to stay and fight."

"It's probaly because of you guys," you said before saying thanks and digging in. "Oh, my parents won't be home tonight so we could do the project then."

"Alright! A trip to Jihyun's house!" Chaeyeon cheered.