Minjoo's Birthday Special

Twice's Daughter

Okay this chapter has nothing to do with the story and I promise to update soon but I am a high school student taking way to many AP classes. Give me at least till February 18th, cause that is when I have break. This is just a special chapter for my girl Kim MInjoo. It would still follow the characters and the plot-ish. There is going to be some spoilers or subtle hints about the following chapters that would come so yeah. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minjoo sat alone in class as her parents had to dropped her off way earlier than expected, she couldv'e taken the train but her parents always promised to dropped her off on her birthday. Minjoo rested her head between her arms, pouting as if marshmallows were stuffed in . The sun has not risen yet, the darkness in the classroom gave Minjoo a spooky feeling, it didn't help that the morning was awfully chilling and foggy. The wind blew past the window creating a very ominous, high pitched whirl. Minjoo shifted uncomfortably in her seat and quickly grabbed her phone and called you.

Minjoo, Jihyun 

^Hello?^ You mumbled though the phone.

^Good Morning sleepy head^ Minjoo's voice immediately.

^Why are you up so early?^ Minjoo heared shuffling coming from the end of your line and assumed you were getting ready at the moment.

^Hey, you are also awake.^

^I wonder why, love?^ Minjoo was not going to get use to that nickname anytime soon. She blushed but frowned once again when she realized that you were not hers just yet.

^Do you know what today is?^ 

^Tuesday^

^Yah^

^What am I wrong?^ 

^No^ Minjoo's voice had a bit of disappointment. You knew it was Minjoo's birthday every chance you got you would tease Minjoo a bit. 

^I have to go for awhile I don't want the Twice members to wake up, they just got home. I'll call you back in an hour or so. Are you at school?^

^Yeah, my parents dropped me off.^

^It's barely 6:00 am! Anyways I will see you later. Bye love^

Minjoo sighed and pulled out her composing notebook along with the recorded guitar melody she randomly strummed. You on the other hand made toast for yourself, grabbed the nicely wrapped velvet box from your room, changed into your uniform, and woke Jihyo up so she woud not worry when you were gone. However Jihyo was not very excited hearing you would head out of the dorm at such an early time. Jihyo streched her arms and moved the blankets from her body as you went to grab her coat. You did not mind taking the subway but Jihyo had a very strong objection and was now driving you towards school. 

You asked Jihyo to stop by Paris Baguette as the store began to open once you reached there. You asked for a Chocolate Strawberry Cake Piece and was about to hand the cashier cash, when Jihyo, in a face mask, put in her credit card.

 "Umma!" 

"Don't umma me, I can pay for this you're just using my money anyways."

"I need to get a job," you muttered under your breath.

"Not until your heart is better."

"People are going to think that my I'm heartbroken."

"There is no one in here," Jihyo signed the receipt.

"You guys are cute, I wish I was as close to my mother as you too are, have a good day." The cashier finished placing the cake piece in a small box. 

"What is this even for?" Jihyo asked when the two entered the car again.

"It's for Minjoo."

"Aww," Jihyo cooed "Is that who the necklace is for?"

"You saw?"

"Tzuyu told us."

"What I told Tzuyu umma because she's the one who keeps secrets."

"Well she told us after several hours of prying, anyways have fun at school today. I don't want to catch you trying to sneak out of the house this early again."

"I didn't sneak out, I told you before. Thanks and bye," you opened the door seeing that Jihyo was about to say something again. 

Taking your backpack, the velvet box and the cardboard box you headed towards your class. Walking through the hallway it was painfully quiet. Reaching your classroom, you looked through noticing Minjoo's earbud in as she wrote in a book. Suspecting that she didn't know you were here, you slowly opened the door as quietly as possible. Her left ear didn't have earbuds on so you whispered Happy Birthday and backhugged her. Startling her in the process. You gave a small chuckle and gave her the necklace.

"No, Jihyun I can't accept this,"

"It's a birthday present, here let me put it on you." You grabbed the necklace from Mingoo as she moved her hair out of the way and allowed you to put it on. "You say you can't accept this but you are willingly letting me put it on you."

"Yeah it looks expensive."

"No amount of money is expensive when it comes to you," Minjoo's cheeks flustered as she hit your arm. 

"I also got you something else."

"Again? The necklace is enough, Jihyun!"

You ignored her and headed out the classroom seeing Eunbi walk past. 

"Ms. Kwon can you help me light this candle?"

"For Minjoo's birthday?" Eunbi smiled as she took out match sticks from her brief case that you asked her to bring the previous day. 

You entered the room again singing happy birthday. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Kim Minjoo, Happy Birthday to you~"ing

"You didn't have to do this," Minjoo said as she clasped her hands together to make a wish. 

"You say that as you make a wish," you scoffed as Minjoo blew out the candles. "What did you wish for?" 

"A birthday kiss," Minjoo smiled as her eyes fell into cresents.

"I'll be sure to tell Yena," you joked as Minjoo lightly hit your arm. "Am I allowed to even kiss you? There isn't a label for us." 

"It is called flirting," Minjoo held onto your collar.

"Wait now?" you started to panic. "It's not a wish if you force it!" you got out of her grip and started running around the room to avoid her for the next ten minutes. You stopped as she stood parallel towards you with a desk in between. "What about your cake?"

"I'll eat it if you feed me."

"We're going there now?"

"It's either that or kissing me," Minjoo puckered her lips. 

"Can we go back to that time when you and Sakura were arguing and we were still awkward."

"No way! It's my birthday let me kiss you!" 

"You can kiss me all you want when we are together."

"Why aren't we together anyways?" 

"Cause you two are both idiots and wouldn't just ask each other out despite the fact that you two keep flirting with each other," Yena yelled from the door. 

"Oh shoot Minjoo hurry up and eat your cake before the dog comes," As if on cue Ahn Yujin and Hitomi walked through the door.