Lost at School

Twice's Daughter

You woke up before your alarm and shut it off once your alarm clock went off. You closed you eyes once again, pulling the blankets over yourself as you to your side. Once you opened your eyes you were met with Sakura's face starring back at you. Ah nope she was still sleeping. You blinked several times and rubbed your eyes wondering if you were still dreaming. Pinching yourself, you groaned when you actually felt pain, and looked at Sakura once more. A smiled started to appear on your lips as you wanted to stare at her cute face when she was sleeping, besides the fact that her eyes were slightly open. 

Chaeyeon's phone rang, as Chaeyeon slowly woke you pretended to stretch as well. 

"Good morning," you said in between sitting up from your bed and stretching your arms. 

"Only a dancer would wake up and stretch immediately," Chaeyeon smiled. "I seriously don't know why you- 

"Don't bring it up in the morning," you groaned and moved the blankets away from you as you walked into your bathroom.

While you were brushing your teeth, a knock was heard from the door. You opened the door to reveal a sleepy Sakura who gave a tired smile. You froze, which Sakura didn't notice. You were frozen till you heard Chaeyeon's steps toward the bathroom. The three of you were brushing your teeth as you stole glances at Sakura through the mirror without either one of them catching you. Sakura pushed the both of you out as she was going to shower. You let Chaeyeon change in your room as you went to go change in your closet. 

When you finished, Chaeyeon sat on your bed still admiring your room. When she saw you, she smiled.

"The famous Park JIhyun is Twice's daughter. Who would've ever known."

"Don't tell anyone," you pointed at her.

"I promise I wont... you didn't open your presents right?" Chaeyeon circled her thumb over the other.

"I was planning to open them on my birthday, why?"

"Uh it might not be that great now," Chaeyeon felt insecure after having known your are Twice's daughter. And you didn't fail to notice.

"Just because I am Twice's daughter doesn't mean that I have everything I want. Plus the fact that you gave me a present is already enough," you smiled at Chaeyeon

"La La La La Vie En Rose," you heard Sakura sing.

"Wow Sakura-chan must be singing really loud," you turned towards the bathroom.

"She isn't singing loud, she never closes the door when she is showering," your eyes widened as your face fell red. "Are you alright?" Chaeyeon asked. 

"Uh yeah, I'm going to go up first."

You ran up the stairs faster than Sakura could finish singing La Vie En Rose. You were holding your heart as you leaned on the basement door. The taught of Sakura in the shower. Park Jihyun get that out of your head! You shook your head trying to get the thought away. When you somewhat removed the image from your head you found the kitchen light on. You peeked behind the wall and found Momo and Nayeon in the kitchen. Honeslty that is the worst combination to have in the kitchen, someone who breaks the egg before it is over the bowl and someone who use the knife the wrong way.

"Umma? Okaasan? What are you doing up?" You asked as you entered the kitchen.

"We're cooking breakfast for you and your friends," you felt uneasy as the two were not the best cooks in Twice. "Just sit down and wait."

You went to Nayeon's shared room to wake up Jihyo.

"Umma," Jihyo hummed in response. "Nayeon umma and Momo okaasan are cooking," Jihyo hummed once again before fully sitting up.

"They are what?" Jihyo screamed and ran to the kitchen. "Why are you two cooking?!" 

"What happened to my kitchen?" Jungyeon yelled as well. 

That morning was chaotic, the three musketeers ended up eating breakfast cooked by Jungyeon and Mina as they recooked the food Momo and Nayeon tried to make. To you it was just like an oter morning, to Chaeyeon and Sakura it was like eating food made by goddesses. The girls were also exited to get a ride to school by the one and only Park Jihyo. Sakura was a bit confused when Jihyo passed the school, but Jihyo reminded her she didn't want anyone to know that you were Twice's daughter. You gave Jihyo a kiss on her cheek when she dropped you off at the usual spot before school started at 8:30.

There were quite a few students there in the morning but that didn't bother the trio as they were in their own world again. Nothing seemed to change, even when the big secret was revealed and that was the best part. You and Chaeyeon pushed each other around as Sakura shook her head following the two of you. Sakura pushed past the two of you as Chaeyeon gave you one last push before entering the classroom. You followed after not noticing that the journal you always carried was no longer in your hands. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang for a break as all the students cheered. You stretched before reaching into your desk to write in your journal. It wasn't in the usual place you kept it so you took everything out of your desk hopping you just misplaced it. After not finding it you opened you backpack and dumped everything out of it. Again not finding it you looked though all your stuff once again. You ran to your locker hoping it was there and it wasn't. You could definately swear that you brought it to school today so where was it? You ran back to the classroom wondering if you just mislooked and if it was hiding in plain sight. 

"Ji, everything alright?" Chaeyeon asked when you came back. 

"I can't find my journal," you picked up your backpack again.

"The red and gold one?" Sakura asked. 

"Yes do you know where it is?" you held onto Sakura's shoulders .

"No, but I saw you holding onto it before you entered the class this morning. So it is probably misplaced in here," Sakura replied as she held onto both of your hands. 

"Why don't we check the CCTV during lunch," Chaeyeon whispered as the teacher walked in. 

"Park Jihyun is there anything wrong?" Ms.Kwon (Eunbi) said as she walked into the room with a stack of books. You shook your head. "Could you please clean your desk then," she used a ruler to gesture the mess on you desk.