沖縄 (Okinawa)

Twice's Daughter

Heading somewhere where you didn't have to worry about anything is the best paradise. You woke up to all of your parents in your closet with a huge black carrier near the stairs. They weren't being very quiet, especially with Momo, Dahyun, and Nayeon throwing a party everytime they were together. You loved your parents but this was way too early in the morning. You pulled your blankets over your head as you groaned. It seemed like you were not the only one who was excited about going to Okinawa, Twice finally had a break though it was a short break it was one to remember. Momo and Dahyun jumped onto your bed, squealing as they hugged the life out of you. You managed to squeeze out under the blankets as your hair covered your face. 

Wearing a blue athletic jacket and gray leggings with a black and white pattern you were prepared for the uncomfortable flight, well not so much the flight but trying to get through to your plane. It came to a huge shock to you when you heard your grandparents talking about their private jet. You personally haven't sat in a private jet, even if you did you were too young to remember. Their was not a single moment when your mouth ever closed looking around the interior of the jet. All the other members were gawking as well, all except Mina.

"I seriously don't know why you all are surprised, the only one who should be surprised is Jihyun," Mina said with an annoyed tone in her voice. 

"Wow Mina look at this!" Momo held on to a white tablet. "What does it do?" Mina closed her eyes for two seconds as everyone was shouting all over the jet trying to figure out how all the technology worked. 

You pressed a button with a sun on it, thinking the windows would open and close by itself. However the lights turned off as you could hear Nayeon's scream. 

"Sorry!" you yelled out. 

The flight from Incheon to Japan was usually an hour, since Okinawa was a bit further it took around two hours and a half to get there. You wrote in your journal most of the time while listening to music. Tzuyu, Sana, Mina and Jihyo slept while Nayeon did her nails, Chaeyoung, Jungyeon, Momo and Dahyun played with the gadgets on the jet and Mr and Mrs Myoui scheduled hotels and other itinerary items. Upon reaching Okinawa, everyone filed into a luxury bus heading to the hotel. It was a surprise when Momo's and Sana's parents were there too. Everyone was settled into their room to rest. You, Jihyo, Tzuyu and Mina in a room, Jungyeon, Chaeyoung, Nayeon and Dahyun in a room. Momo, Sana and Sana's parents in a room and Momo's and Mina's parents in a room 

Before heading to bed your phone decided to blow up with messages on Line, it was mainly Nako

jihyun?

hello

are you okay?

you didn't die right

Ji-chan?

is something wrong?

you don't usually reply in a group chat but you at least read them

hello?

??? 

Hey I see that you're online unnie

I'm alive Nako 

Nothing is wrong I was on a plane today

You went somewhere?

I went to Okinawa for 3 days

wait why didn't you tell us :( 

I wasn't told until the night before and my parents came into my room in the morning to pack my clothes

you brought your medication? 

yeah

I really wanted to hang out with you today....

We were suppose to go to Han River today

I forgot about it. 

I'm sorry 

I'll make it up to you when I'm back

I have to go now my parents are yelling at me to sleep

Oh no!

Good night Ji-chan

Night Nako-chan

The next couple of days were a bit of a surprise as Mrs. Myoui decided to keep the itinerary to herself. When she announced the first item on the list you jumped in joy forgetting about your heart. You celebrated further when Mrs. Myoui confirmed with Dr. Kim if you were able to do this activity. Momo, Dahyun, and Nayeon coward in fear shook their head vigouriosly. You had a heart condition but that didn't stop you from having fun. You raced to the bus when it arrived and couldn't wait to zipline. Dr. Kim allowed you to go and if you felt pain to take a break and take your medication with you. There were times you felt tired, especially after climbing up a suspension ladder but when the wind was blowing in your face all your problems seemed to go away. In terms of Twice there was really no one that you would inherit the trait as a dare devil, from ziplining from your feet to and ziplining into the water you felt like a normal kid for once. By the time ziplinning was over you all headed to dinner at a sushi restaurant. Eating 100 U.S dollars (~11,020 Yen and ~112,490 Won)  worth of sushi. Heading to Shuri Castle afterwards, something about the 14 hundreds seemed so much easier to live in, of course women didn't have rights, they also didn't live that long, and daughters your age would've been married off but again it was a moment of escape. Of course in your Yukata Kimono, Nayeon, Mrs Myoui, Mrs Hirai and Mrs Minatosaki took pictures of you and their respective daughters. 

Another day ended and your phone once again was spammed. This time by Nako, Yujin, Yena, Hitomi, Wonyoung, and Sakura. Yujin and Yena were complaining that you were able to go to Japan and complaining about having not been invited to go. Nako and Hitomi wanted to know what you did, Wonyoung asked for recommendations and Sakura explained how she was a bit hurt for having known you went to Japan from Nako and not from you. You teased Yena and Yujin, gave Wonyoung the name of the sushi restaurant at Okinawa, told Nako and Hitomi about your day. When it came to Sakura's message you were stuck for a while. Was she angry or hurt? It was hard to tell. You ended up replying with

 I would've told you but it was hard to. I'm sorry I was sort of blaming my condition on the world around me. It doesn't seem fair you know, getting abandoned, getting bullied and getting a heart disease. I've been trying to keep to myself but your probably noticed... 

Hey you know this would soon all pass right. Nothing lasts forever, and when you're ready you can come to us. You're strong between all of us I just wish that you wouldn't keep this to yourself.

We are all here for you. 

Thanks Saku-chan <3

I'll try my best

No worries, Ji-chan you're my friend. I know you're with your parents so I'll leave you to them. See you soon.

 

Tomorrow was your last day as Twice had an emergency evening schedule the day after tomorrow. A few changes were made with the itinerary yet again Mrs. Myoui didn't tell you what it was.