Umma or Appa

Twice's Daughter

It has been a little more than a month since Twice first adopted you. The rest of the Twice members were asleep. Since Jungyeon woke up at 7am first she decided to check on you, surprised you were awake.She took you into her arms and laid on the couch discovering your birth certificate on the table.Nothing really seemed to be wrong until she said your name a couple of times. She was a little upset, looking at your birth certificate with the name 'Oh ___' printed.

Tzuyu walked out from her room hearing Jungyeon sigh. Before deciding to sit with Jungyeon, Tzuyu grabbed a bottle of water. 

"Jungyeon unnie, what's wrong?" Tzuyu looked at the birth certificate trying to find what was wrong. 

"Oh ___."

"What's wrong about that?" Tzuyu asked confused with a name.

"No one has a surname of Oh in Twice. When ___ is older I don't want her to get teased for it." Jungyeon but her thumb.

"That's it?... What should her surname be then?."

"Yoo ___?"

"Eh unnie why is it your name?"

The two continued to argue about your name which caused you to cry. Slowly every Twice member, except Jihyo who was in the basement, woke up due to your roaring screams. They all sat in the living room with tired eyes as Sana and Dahyun tried to calm you down. You started to calm down when Momo started saying incoherent words while tickling your stomach. You crawled into Momo's arms as Nayeon, and Mina made breakfast for the girls. Dahyun made your formula and heated up a bowl of porridge,made last night before she slept.

Jihyo woke up at 2 in the afternoon and panicked when the crib next to her was empty. She flew up the stairs in an instant,  sighing in relief that her members were taking care of you. Everyone she loved was in that room, she found it funny how her "kids" were taking care of a kid. 

"Look it's Jihyo Umma," Chaeyoung pointed out. 

"Let's fly there woohoo,"Dahyun picked you up.

A sqeal came from you as Dahyun carried you around the room, and made airplane sounds.

"Our Dahyunie looks like an appa," Sana smiled. 

"Aniya I'm the umma," Dahyun whined. 

"Who's the appa then?" Chaeyoung roared. 

"You are!" Nayeon pointed as Chaeyoung blushed.

"Then how about we do this, we split up into Umma and Appa teams and each team will be responsible for certain roles." Momo picked up one of your toys to play with you.

"What are the teams for? What is the purpose of this?" Mina asked.

"I don't know," Momo shrugged her shoulders.

It was decided that the Appa team would lead you into doing the right things, protecting you at all costs, providing anything that would help you grow, and give you a shower/bath.The Umma team on the other hand would be in charge of discipline, comfort, preparing everything so you won't be bored or hungry. Either one would change your diaper since no one really wanted to do that and the couple would get to sleep in the basement with you.

"Who's on the Appa team then?" Momo asked. 

A huge commotion erupted in the dorm. You sat in Tzuyu's lap trying to make sense of what was going on. Unfortunately Twice got louder, startling you making you hide in the crook of Tzuyu's neck. The doorbell rang along with some knocks. Nayeon got up to get the door and was shocked to see her manager, she was certain they did not have any schedules for a while. 

"Sadness Unnie?" The others turned their heads towards the door. "I thought you don't have a schedule?"

"You don't, you guys are just loud," Their manager walked passed Nayeon. "What's going on in here?"

"Unnie we're trying to figure out who should be the appas." Dahyun sprawled out on the floor. 

"That's easy, Jungyeon, Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Momo."

"Tzuyu and Chaeyoung switch." Sana exclamed.

Jihyo being the leader notices who likes who in the dorm. Well eventually it would've happened either way, that's what happens when you lock 9 beautiful girls in a dorm. She decided to push it a little further by paring up those who have feelings for each other but are clueless about it. Thus the captain of all ship 2yeon, Mimo, Satzu, and Dubchaeng. Not that she was sad for not having a partner, she mainly looked at them as they were her own sisters and sometimes daughters. 

The order of who would be a family first was decided with a game of 31. All the members sat in a circle each saying one to three numbers at a time. The person who ends on 31 would be the first couple and would be removed from the circle until the order was decided. It was determined with Dubchaeng first, Satzu second, Jihyo third, Mimo next and 2yeon last. 

You cuddled up to Chaeyoung since they started right away. It was quiet for a while as the girls were watching a cartoon with you. But it didn't stay for long as Jungyeon and Tzuyu continued their conversation of what your name should be causing another commotion. You were trying to watch your cartoon when you could hear anymore due to the noise in the dorm. You grabbed to closest thing to you, luckily it wasn't anything solid, which was a couch pillow throwing it at Sana's head. 

Sana being Sana exaggerated while rolling up into a ball and fake crying over the thrown  pillow. The members were laughing as Chaeyoung carried you into the basement to scold you. She tried keeping a serious face but ended up smiling and giving you a high-five. 

 Dahyun  went into the basement to get you. The girls have decided away to choose your surname. Again the all sat in a circle placing you in the middle, the person you would crawl to their surname would be yours. Unknowing to them was that you already had you eyes on someone before you even met all of Twice. 

"Jiyo!" The girls looked at you not believing what you said. "Jiyo, Jiyo, Jiyo!" 

"Aish we forgot that ___ loves Jihyo," Nayeon sighed. 

"Park ___," Jihyo carried you and you smiled. "You like that hmm. Park ___."

"That's not fair," Mina whined. 

"Do this to," Jihyo stuck out her tounge.

You did what you were told leaving a pouting Mina and a laughing Twice.