twentyeight

This Kind of Relationship

“Hey, what happened?” Youngbae’s voice scattered through the coffee he just had a sip.

Jiyong still stared at the wall in front of him, trying to find some excuse to curse because he had also no ing idea what was happening right now.

“I don’t know.” Jiyong gaspes through his heavy sneeze. “Why don’t you tell me if you know.”

“Hey.” Youngbae frowned, not from the way Jiyong behaved but from the way he handled things, just like a kid. “Don’t be like that. Grow up already, Ji.”

Whenever Jiyong heard that phrase, he would know that he needs to behave well. What a shame, because he always said to himself that he was 30, he’d been an adult for many years, but he still sometimes behaved like a kid. Jiyong is smart enough to realize how bad he could have become, and how good he could have been; but sometimes, he just let him be, whatever he felt like he wanted to. That’s the weakness of Jiyong: the spontaneity inside of him.

 

“I think we should stop.” Jieun’s voice sounded a bit broken.

“You’re kidding…” Jiyong could not believe in her voice.

“No I’m not.”

“Then you are serious?” Jiyong glared at Jieun in one second; he was so mad.

“It will be better for us…”

“What do you mean better? What about our promise?” Jiyong took out his tiny finger, now was shaking as much as his heart. “You just forgot everything about that? Now tell me Jieun, what is really happening? Did someone force you to do this? Right? I knew it? Who’s that bastard. I can just kill him…”

“No, it’s just…” Jieun tried not to shed a tear, she just didn’t want to cry in front of him. “Me.. I think it’s better if we just live like before.”

“Before? What do you mean before? Before we met each other you mean? Or before I tried so hard to talk to you? Or before we had so many chance but we just passed by each other? Just tell me, Jieun ah… You can’t do this to me. Let’s solve the problem together…” Jiyong pulled Jieun close to his body, and she let him do that, of course because they were in her house, the place that they always met when he went back to Korea during his tour. “Jieun ah…”

“I’m sorry.” She sounded like she cried. Indeed, she was.

“I’m not accepting this.” Jiyong brought her to bed, when she was half crying half sleeping in his arm.

She looked so small, so broken, so soft and so fragile that he just wanted to protect her forever. Nothing could pull him apart from her, even if she hated him, even if she didn’t love him anymore, even if she hurted him so bad, even she loved someone else, he just thought that he could never move on from her.

 

“Can I fix it, Youngbae ah?” Jiyong looked at the ceiling, asking his best friend in a hopeless voice, but deep inside of him he still wished that there was a way for him to go through all of this.

Youngbae was still deeping himself in the coffee, or else it was his thinking makes him suddenly numb. He couldn’t say anything, because even if it was a yes or no, it couldn’t change the fact that it would eventually hurt Jiyong. Just because, they were born to be like this, in order to be happy, maybe they had to get hurt a lot.

 

 

Jieun was packing her clothes, suddenly saw a big yellow tee in her closet. It was him, the guy that always came to her house whenever he came back to Seoul. To think that she couldn’t even tell him to break up, she knew that she was weaker than she had ever been, just because it was him. And now she didn’t want to bring that up, because it hurted her just the way she thought that if he agreed, it could mean everything was completely done. She knew that she needed to do that, but what if he said yes and just walked away. Then she would be the only one who get punished because she just did what she never wanted to do.

He still called her every night, told her how much he missed her, told her how his day went like, told her that he would come back; and she would laughed it off, said good night to him every night from a long distance and they would fall asleep while being on the call, and it seemed like they were still so happy. But in fact, their hearts were heavy than ever, were painful than ever, but they chose to live in the moment, they chose to be that way despite the fact that they could be immediately pulled apart from each other in just a second.

 

“You’re done packing?” Jiyong softly grinned, to think of the fact that they would meet very soon.

“Almost. It’s gonna be cold, right?” Jieun hid her excitement through her pretentious voice. “What cha doing today?”

“Nothing much. I’m just waiting to meet you tomorrow.” Jiyong lay down on his bed, counting the time in his mind already. “Is it tomorrow morning?”

“It’s almost the afternoon. When will you go to Ams?”

“Tomorrow morning then.” Jiyong grinned again. “I can’t wait, Jieun ah.”

Jieun didn’t say much, because she was so happy that she could finally escape from the place she had always been afraid to stay beside him, and she could go to a further place just to meet him, and get no fear; or maybe there was fear in her heart too, but she chose not to be afraid. She didn’t know, she didn’t care, or she didn’t even think about it. She just wanted tomorrow to come, because he was there, at the same place she was going. That was enough.

 

 

When Jiyong finally got her in his arms, he couldn’t believe that she was actually here. It was miraculous to him, to see her standing there with his favourite coat of her, and his favourite style she wore, and got his favourite smile of her on her face.

Jieun went straight to his place, and they spent all day just to cuddle and make out. He missed her kisses, her body, her breathe, her scent, her everything that he always needs in his life. The warmth in his body, that when he had someone on his bed, not just only him, made him long for her even when she was there. They kissed gently, and then strongly and then again gently. They released all of their feelings, their pains, their love for each other and here they were.

The city was cold, but the warmth they brought to the city was also huge. It was fun, that Jiyong and Jieun could sneakily wander around the city in their hands without fearing anything that could happen. The night was long, and happy.

Jieun hadn’t smiled such a beautiful smile like that for a long time, and Jiyong hadn’t felt such a strong love like that for a long time.

 

“Come to Taiwan. Close the show with me.” Jiyong gently played around with her hair again.

“You mean, your concert?”

Jiyong kissed on her lips and nodded his reddy hair.

“Should I?” Jieun suddenly huggd him tight.

“Why not? You started it with me, so you should close it with me too.” Jiyong grinned.

“Well…”

“What makes you hesitate?” Jiyong pulled her close to his body.

“It’s just… don’t you think it will make people jump to more conclusions about us?” Jieun’s eyes started to get watery.

“And what’s wrong with that?” Jiyong, on the opposite, looked so relaxed.

“Your fans won’t be happy… you know Ji?”

“Why? My fans would be happy if I’m happy too.” He kissed her again, nicely.

Jieun stared at him, the guy with a happy smile. She would want to see him being happy like this forever. And if that makes him happy, she would do it.

“You’re that happy?” Jieun softly chuckled.

“Of course, because Jieun is there with me.”

“Alright then, I’ll come to Taiwan.” Jieun kissed him good night.

It was a beautiful night, and a beautiful sleep to the two. And in their dreams, such an angel was flying around to wish them the best they could be.

 

 

Youngbae: Wow, you guys?! Did you guys just plan it this week?

Jiyong: What?

Youngbae: Taiwan…

Jiyong: Ah

Jiyong: Yeah…

Jiyong: I just feel like I want her to be there…

Youngbae: Just date already…

Jiyong: We are?!

Youngbae: I mean…

Youngbae: Publically…

Jiyong: You know that’s another story Youngbae ah

Jiyong: If we can, we had done it long before…

Youngbae: I know…

Youngbae: Anyway, had fun?

Jiyong: Yup

Jiyong: She’s still here with me.

Youngbae: You have the show tonight right?

Jiyong: Yeah, maybe she will just stay at my place and then she will meet her friend.

Youngbae: Wow, you guys…

Jiyong: What?

Youngbae: You guys sneak out better than I thought.

 

Jiyong smirked like a happy kid, because beside him was the girl he had always longed for, had always missed so much and he had always been crazy about her, even more and more. She was sleeping safe and sound, and she was there next to him.

Jiyong wished the time could stop, for him to feel her small breathe on his bed, for him to feel her body next to his body, for him to never stop missing her kisses every night.

 

 

(“Let’s go to sleep Jiyong.”

“One more time…”

“No. I’m sleepy.”

“Please…”

And they grinned, again.)

 

 


Hi guys......

it's been a while..... sorry about that I'm so so so busy...

I still think about my story a lot, after everything has happened for the second half of 2017.

So I decided to continue as soon as possible hehehe

Enjoy and stay tuned for more XOXO